LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single Father with girls from two different moms

(She didn’t bring anything in with her aside from her backpack.)

Lexi tried to clean herself up as best she could, but she didn’t really know how to. She didn’t know if she was expected to wait for Robert before getting out of the tub, or if she should do it by herself. 

When Robert knocked, Lexi squeaked and jumped, being startled. “I-I’m sorry!” She said, just loud enough to be heard from behind the door. She dunked her hair underwater and stood up. She didn’t know to use shampoo, so she would just get her hair wet and use normal soap and then dunk it in the same water, even if it was the water she had bathed in.

She stood up and looked around for a towel or something to dry off with, hoping she could find one and wouldn’t need to use her clothes. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a towel in the bathroom, of course, but she didn't have any clean clothes with her in there.  Robert didn't know that at the moment for he expected that she had brought some with her.

"Don't be sorry, honey," Robert said to her through the door.  "I was just making sure you were okay, honey.  You can take as long as you want."

He started back towards the bed to see what Imelda was doing.

It took Lexi a while to find the towel in the bathroom. Once she spotted it, she carefully climbed out of the tub and slowly walked to it. She was scared of falling and hurting herself. She’d done it before and it hurt really bad. 

She grabbed the towel and started to dry her hair off. She still felt dirty, but that was normal for her. She finished drying off and sighed. She didn’t have any clothes with her. She frowned and grabbed the dirty clothes she’d worn before the bath. Back at home, if Lexi didn’t have something to change into in the bathroom when she went in or had no towel, she had to use her clothes from before. Assuming this was the rule and wanting to get in trouble, Lexi grabbed her clothes and sat on the bathroom floor.

Out in the bedroom area, Robert would easily notice that her bags hadn’t been touched since they were carried in from the car. That would mean that she had no clothes to change into. 

Robert sighed.

He turned to Imelda.

"Honey, can you bring a change of clothes into your sister for me?  I know she probably doesn't want you to see her naked, but she might feel even more awkward with daddy seeing."

He walked Imelda to the bathroom door with a change of clothes and he knocked.

"Honey, I'm going to send Imelda in with a change of clothes for you.  You forgot to bring some with you."

He actually had pajamas for her since they weren't planning on leaving the rest of the day anywhere.

Lexi got scared when Robert said that he’d be sending Imelda in. She hurried over to the door, still naked and pushed against it, trying to keep it from opening. “No thank you.” She whimpered. She didn’t know what her plan was, but she didn’t want Imelda to see her naked. 

Lexi’s pajamas were really just a very large T-shirt and some pajama bottoms that were too small for her. None of her clothes really fit her at all, her pajamas were no exception. 

Lexi was getting really nervous. Her whimpers were becoming audible. She just didn’t want Imelda coming in. 

Robert sighed.

He patted Imelda on the back.

"Honey, she's not going to let you in, so you may as well go back to playing.  I'm not sure what is going on with her, but I think you can just go play."

He knocked on the door.

"I sent Imelda back to playing, but how am I going to get your clothes to you, honey?  Maybe you want to put on your old panties and undershirt so I can come in and drop off your clothes?  And then I can leave so you can change your under clothes again and then put on your pajamas, honey?"

He didn't yet put together that her pajamas were too small for her because it wasn't obvious just yet.  It wasn't like an adult trying to fit into toddler clothes, and he had not really seen enough of her to realize how small these clothes were for her yet.

Lexi didn’t know what to do. She sat down on the floor against the tub. She felt overwhelmed. She grabbed her bag and got her owl, holding it close to her chest. She didn’t really even know how to feel. 

She hugged her knees to her chest and rested her head on her knees. She looked so small and frail at the moment. She was scared and overwhelmed and just generally worried and upset. It had been a long day for the little girl. She may be 11, but she was still a little kid, especially because of how immature she was due to her home life. 

She stayed quiet now, not knowing what to do besides make herself as small as possible. She hoped that maybe if she didn’t say anything, Robert would just go away. 

Eventually, Robert came in because there didn't seem to be anything else he could do.  He saw she still wasn't dressed in her panties, but he couldn't blame her.  They were dirty.  He didn't know that she was used to that.  But he also saw how scared she was.

"Honey, I did say I would have to get your clean clothes to you...."

He came over and squatted down by her.  Half of her body still had dirt splatches on it because she had not done that great of a job and her hair didn't exactly smell very clean.

"Honey?  you don't seem to be that clean," he said to her in a quiet voice.  "Did you take a bath or did you just sit in the water for a while?"

Lexi turned red when Robert came in. She felt embarrassed that he was seeing her naked. She felt ashamed of her body and how she looked. It didn’t help that her mother had her own issues with body image, which rubbed off on Lexi in addition to the outright emotional abuse. 

“I’m sorry.” She said quietly. She looked down at her lap. “I took a bath. I cleaned. I’m sorry Daddy.” She said softly. Her voice was small and shaky. She seemed scared and genuinely sorry even though she did nothing wrong. She looked pretty small too. She was much skinnier than the last time Robert saw her.

Robert frowned when he saw how skinny she was and how she seemed to apologize for everything, and the way she kept trying to cover up her body, not in just trying to cover her privates, but in general, as though she were ashamed or something.

"Baby, don't do that," he took her arms away from her chest and stomach because she wasn't really developing, or at least from what he could see anyway.  "Don't be ashamed of yourself, honey."

He picked her up and put her back into the water, but then saw it was just black!  When was the last time she had a proper bath?

He drained the water.

"I'm going to wash you off again, baby.  You didn't get very clean, and I wouldn't be a very good father if I left you like that.  I'm really sorry about this, but you can't go dirty, honey."

He then started to rinse her body off and then he took some soap and started to get a rag ready.

"Pay attention, honey.  You're going to want to know how to do this yourself, eventually.  I'll do it for a few times for you, and then watch you a few times to make sure you know how, and eventually, I hope you learn to take care of yourself, baby.  Most eleven year old girls do this for themselves, but they have healthy parents that teach them how to do it when they are around eight years old, honey."

He hugged her briefly.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there to show you how."

Lexi blushed when Robert took her arms from her body. Most girls her age started to develop a little bit in the chest area, but Lexi didn’t get enough nutrition and didn’t have enough body fat for any of that to happen. Though part of it may also be partially due to just being a late bloomer. 

“I’m sorry Daddy.” She said quietly. She felt bad that her dad was so worried about her. “I thought I washed good already. I’ll do better next time.” She said sadly. She was worried that Robert might be upset or angry with her. 

“I thought I knew how....” She said quietly. She was a little confused. As far as she knew, she had been washing herself properly as long as she’d been washing herself. 

“Momma never showed me.” She said with a small shrug. “She said I was old enough to do it alone one day.” She said quietly. None of what she was saying really seemed strange to Lexi, and it didn’t seem to phase her at all. “But sometimes she’d spray me in the shower. She’d take the sprayer and spray me down. But most of the time I washed myself.”

“I missed you a lot Daddy.” She said when Robert mentioned having not been there. “Momma didn’t love me anymore when you left. She told me so.” She said sadly. She stared at her lap and twiddled her thumbs while Robert washed her. “Lots.” She added, quieter than before. 

Robert got some tears in his eyes, which fell by the time she said that she missed daddy.

"I missed you, too, and had I known what was going on, I would have gotten you a lot sooner, baby.  You are old enough and big enough to do it yourself, but you also need to learn to do it right, or you won't likely have friends at school.  You don't have any, do you?"

He shook his head.

"It's okay.  It's not your fault, baby.  If was mommy's fault for not teaching you properly, and it was my fault for not having taken you with me in the first place because then you would have learned, honey."

He washed her as good as he dared, but then he handed her the rag.

"There are places that a parent shouldn't touch his eleven year old daughter unless absolutely necessary," he told her.  "But it is essential that you get clean, so I want you to do as I say, please.  Then he instructed her how to wash herself in her privates, between her legs, and into the crack of her bottom.  He didn't want to do anything innappropriate, though he may have already done so in just washing her body at all.  However, he couldn't leave her dirty.

Once she was clean enough, he started on her hair.

Lexi shook her head. “Momma said I wasn’t allowed to have friends. She got mad if I talked to people at school.” She said with a shrug. “I didn’t go to school much anyway. Momma didn’t feel well a lot. I had to stay home and take care of her. And sometimes she just said I wasn’t allowed to go to school some days.” 

She didn’t really know what to think. She’d never heard her mother being blamed for anything in regards to her, except for sometimes when her and her numerous on and off boyfriends would fight. 

She listened to Robert’s instructions and washed herself the best she could. She didn’t really mind Robert washing her. She hadn’t had someone give her a proper bath in years. It felt nice to be cared for. 

Her hair was such a mess. She only usually used normal soap in her hair and even when she would use shampoo, she didn’t know how to wash it really well. 

“I’m sorry you have to take care of me like this Daddy. I can try and do stuff. I want to be a good girl. I don’t wanna be a troublemaker or a burden.” She said honestly. She really wanted to be good.

“I don’t wanna lose you again Daddy.” She whispered quietly, tears stinging her eyes. “Momma told me so many mean things. And she said that I made you leave. I don’t want you to leave again Daddy. I want to be with you forever.”

Robert shook his head and reached out to her once she was clean and pulled her into him and hugged her.

"I didn't leave because I wanted to, baby, and if I had known half of what was going on, I would have fought to have you stay with me instead of your mother, baby."

He held her close to him as he started to dry her off.  "You're not going to lose me again, not anytime soon, baby."

He rocked her and held her for several minutes before he finally picked her up and sitting on the toilet as a seat, he started to dress her into some clean clothes.

"Daddy is here, now, and I'm not letting go of you ever again, or at least not until you are ready to grow up, honey.  And baby, I really don't mind helping you wash.  I told you, I wash Imelda because she still has trouble with her hair and her back.  I don't see it as a problem at all as long as you are okay with me doing it, baby."

Lexi learned into Robert. She was finally starting to feel safe somewhere. She’d missed that feeling of safeness and love. She relaxed a little. She trusted Robert and he seemed genuine. She really had missed him the last few years. 

When Robert started to get her dressed, is when it was easier to see that her clothes didn’t really fit her. Her pants were too short for her and the shirt was too big. But the shirt could easily just be brushed off as being purposely oversized. Her underwear was kind of small too. 

She nodded and let Robert dress her. She kind of liked being cared for. “Okay Daddy.” She said quietly. “I didn’t know I couldn’t wash myself.” She said, feeling kind of guilty. “I don’t mind you washing me. I just wanna be good for you.”

Lexi leaned into Robert and hugged him as tight as she could. “I’m happy you came for me daddy.”

Robert smiled.

"I'm glad I came for you, too, baby."

He tried to get her shirt on her, but it was so tight, that he couldn't really get it on her at all whether he started with her arms or her head.  He shook his head and took it off of her.

"You can't wear this, honey."

He also noticed how her panties dug into her bottom and her hips, and he shook his head and took them back off of her, too.

(They did get her some new clothes, right?)

He wrapped her in a towel and took her back into the other room, sat her on her feet by the bed, and then looked through the new clothes he had gotten for her.  He could at least put on a pair of panties and undershirt for her to sleep in... that fit!  Then the pants were loose enough to sleep in, at least.  He could let her sleep in those pants.

(Yeah. She got dresses a shirt and jeans plus a cardigan and probably an undershirt and underwear. Also her shirt was too big, not the pants.)

Lexi frowned and stared down as Robert said she couldn’t wear her clothes. “Sorry Daddy.” She said biting her lip. She didn’t see the big issue with her clothes. Yes they were uncomfortable, but she was used to it at this point. 

Her face got bright red again when Robert carried her back to the bedroom area. She stared at her feet, embarrassed that she was only wearing a towel around Imelda. She had gotten more comfortable with Robert seeing her naked, but she still really didn’t want Imelda to. She was relieved that she didn’t have to bathe with her tonight, but she didn’t expect to be standing in a towel in front of her. 

“I’m sorry Daddy.” She apologized, staring at the carpet. She wasn’t used to being fussed over and she felt bad that Robert was worried and focused on her clothing that fit, or lack thereof.

(I misread, sorry)

Robert put her in an undershirt and a pair of panties for the night.  He then looked over at Imelda, and wondered if she was okay like that, but decided to be sure rather than sorry, and pulled on her shirt that was too big.  It was probably bit enough to cover all the way down to her panties anyway, so she would be mostly covered that way.  Then he picked her up again and walked over to the b ed.

"Don't be sorry," Robert told her.  "You are not the one that should be sorry.  These clothes don't fit you because the people taking care of you didn't get you things when you needed them, honey.  That is not your fault, baby."

He reached out his arm towards Imelda for her to come and sit with them, too.  He wanted to make sure that neither kid was left out or felt jealous of the other.  Lexi needed a lot of attention right now, and through Imelda didn't really need it, he felt that if he left her out, she might get hurt feelings.  He wanted them both to know that he loved them both!

Imelda looked up at him.

"Lexi didn't like being in the bathroom with me at the store ealier.  I think she was scared."

Robert nodded.  "She's had a hard time, honey.  I will probably be taking you both potty in public for a while longer until she gets used to the idea of taking you, okay?"

Imelda nodded.

Lexi let Robert dress her and was happy that she was covered for the most part. She felt bad that Robert said not to apologize, but she couldn’t help it. She was so used to it and that’s all she knew for the last few years. 

Being dressed and clean felt nice, now all that needed to happen was brushing her hair. Her long, whispy blonde hair reaches just past her shoulder blades when wet. It certainly needed some attention, the knots being pretty big and would take patience to comb out. Probably more patience than Lexi could muster. 

Lexi frowned and stared at her lap when Imelda called her out on being scared. She sighed and hunched over a little. She felt vulnerable and scared again. It seemed like no matter what, Imelda was going to know about her issues. She wanted to be normal for once in her life, but it didn’t seem like that was going to happen.

She was hurt by Imelda calling out that she was scared. She wanted to say that it wasn’t an issue with being in the bathroom with Imelda alone, or going to the bathroom alone in general. She just didn’t want to be away from Robert. She felt misunderstood and conflicted. She sighed and kept her head hung low. She didn’t want to talk back to anyone and she assumed if she tried to explain or defend herself, she’d be in trouble.

Even though Robert tried to make them feel equal, Lexi felt like she wasn’t as loved or as good as Imelda. Even though he kept telling Lexi that he hadn’t wanted to leave her, it felt like Robert chose Imelda and that she was second to her. Imelda seemed so nice and happy and affectionate and loving to Robert. It would be hard to get over all the things she’d been told. She started to think that Robert loved Imelda more because she seemed perfect. Lexi was such a mess, she didn’t really understand how she could ever live up to the daughter Robert had for the past few years. 

Robert gently put Imelda on her feet.

"Can you go get the brush for me?  I need to come out Lexi's hair, and to think of it, I probably should brush your hair, too."

Now, Imelda's hair was straight and black for the most part, and the brush usually drug through it like smooth silk, so she hadn't had many issues with tangles in it in the last few months, and had started to want to brush her own hair, however, since daddy was going to brush Lexi's hair, she just nodded not sure if she wanted him to do it and be still be his little girl so that Lexi didn't replace that, or if she wanted to be big and do it herself.

She walked over to her bags and pulled out a pretty brush and then walked over to her daddy and handed Robert the brush, then she sat on the bed so that he could put Lexi on his lap properly in front of him so that combing through her hair would be easier.  She could see that the girl had a lot of tangles in her hair, and wondered how long it would take to get her sorted.

Robert wasn't as masterful at brushing out tangles quickly, but rather, he took his time and when he came to them, he slowly and gently pulled them apart so as to cause as little pain as possible to his little girl.  When Imelda was younger, she had gotten tangles all the time, and he was just as slow and gentle then.  That was the only way he knew how to be when it came to tangled hair because tangled hair was never the kids' fault.

Lexi kept quiet during the hair brushing. She was prepared for it to hurt due to past experiences. She winced as soon as Robert adjusted her in his lap. She knew brushing her wavy hair hurt a lot, especially when it had been a while. 

She looked over at Imelda for a moment before looking back down. She felt guilty that she was jealous. She wasn’t jealous of the things she had or the way she looked or anything, but that she had gotten to live with Robert for the past few years. She felt bad that she felt that way, but she couldn’t help it. 

Then she started to think. She wondered if Imelda would start to dislike her if Robert continued to give her attention. She knew the biological children at her temporary foster home weren’t too fond of the foster children, including Lexi. She just hoped things would be good. 

She snapped out of her thoughts after a while. Trying to focus on the moment. Even though her daddy tried to be gentle, it was really hurting her to have her hair brushed. She bit her lip and tried not to make any whines or whimpers. She didn’t want to get in trouble for whining. 

Robert was pretty good at figuring out when it hurt though, and he would take the brush out of her hair and then work on the knot with his fingers to try to get it undone a bit before going back to it, but he could see that her hair was just a mess.  Then he remembered a trick from when he used to help Imelda.  He gently put Lexi on the floor.  Though she never said a word nor whined about it, he could tell that it hurt because of the way her head was tugged from time to time.  He went to the bathroom and emptied out a spray bottle that had window cleaner in it.  He rinsed it out many times taking over ten minutes.

In the mean time, Imelda came over and sat next to Lexi.

"Lexi?  How come you never say owie or complain when he pulls your hair trying to comb it?  I mean, I know he doesn't mean to make it hurt, but still, you are too... quiet about it.  It's like you're scared of making a mistake or something.  Daddy won't get mad if you say owie.  I promise."

She reached out to hug her, but didn't touch her.  She just waited to see if Lexi wanted it or not.

Lexi started to feel anxious when Robert left. What was he doing that was taking so long? Was she in trouble? She shifted her weight slightly, trying to ignore the pit in her stomach. 

When Imelda came over, Lexi frowned and sighed. She really didn’t want to explain to her about her past and her mother. She kind of wanted to put that stuff behind her aside from maybe opening up to Robert about it. What was she supposed to say? Her mom who hated her would scream at her if she complained or whined about anything? 

Lexi sighed and put her face in her hands. She didn’t want to be hugged and didn’t want to talk about her mother right now. She was already trying hard enough not to cry. She sighed and started wringing her hands.

“Sorry I’m too quiet.” She said quietly. Now she started to feel even worse. Was she supposed to not be quiet? What was she supposed to do? Was that really the best response she could think of?

Imelda frowned.

She dropped her hugging arms, and leaned over near her.

"You can be quiet," she said softly.  "You don't have to be sorry.  You didn't hurt me.  I was just trying to be friendly, but I guess I messed up.  There is obviously something wrong that you don't feel comfortable talking about.  I should have known."

She sat down next to her.

"Since you don't want me to comfort you, and you don't want to talk about what is wrong, how about we change the topic?  Do you want to play 'Guess What?'  It's a game that dad taught me a few years ago.  It's just a simple game where you ask a bunch of questions until you can guess what I'm thinking about and then I do the same about what you are thinking about."

But at that moment, Robert came back with the water.

"This warm water will help me get the tangles out a little easier with less pulling," he told Lexi.  "I don't like to pull your hair more than I have to when I comb it.  Even if you don't complain about it, I know it hurts, baby."

Lexi frowned. She felt like she was messing everything up. She wanted to cry. It had been such a long day for her. So much had happened and changed. She sighed and rubbed her eyes. She was tired and stressed. Why couldn’t she do anything right?

“Sorry Daddy. I’m trying not to let it show when it hurts.” She said meekly. She got back to where Robert wanted her and let him spray her hair while he combed it. She tried to stay as still as possible, not saying anything and doing her best not to let her pain and discomfort show. 

Her mind started to wander. She started to wonder if things would work out with Lexi joining the family. She felt out of place and like a third wheel. Maybe she should tell Robert to send her back. That would make Imelda happy. Imelda shouldn’t have to deal with having a big sister who’s so messed up. That’s how Lexi saw things anyway.