LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Internship (private for Chicago_Daddy_84)

Zuri smiled down at her little girl. "Mommy loves you. You were thirsty..." Zuri watched as she drank the bottle. Zuri knew she would need to watch how many calories Quinn was getting. She was already pretty thin and Zuri remembered how low on energy she had been the night before.

Zuri enjoyed cuddling with Quinn. She plopped the bottle out when Quinn finished it. "I think you need one more bottle... would you like more snuggle time with Mommy?" Zuri ran her hand thru Quinn's hair. She looked so relaxed and peaceful.

Quinn smiled at hearing Zuri say that she loved her.

It made her feel good and it felt comforting.

Quinn looked at the bottle and nodded her head a little before returning her gaze to Zuri.

She still felt a little thirsty and quite hungry but she wasn't likely to voice that at all as she cuddled up against Zuri enjoying the quality time between them right now.

Quinn nodded, "Please Mama?" replied Quinn softly feeling a bit more Little than she had been previously which was why her speech had degraded slightly.

"Okay baby...mama be right back." Zuri gently moved Quinn and returned with another bottle of milk. Zuri sat back down and snuggled Quinn back into her, placing the nipple back into her mouth. 

"So, when we go back to the office... we'll just go straight to Michelle's office. You won't have to worry about saying anything if you don't want to. You did so good this morning. You really did." Zuri paused a bit. "From now on, anytime you want your thumb you can have it too. Mommy knows it makes you feel better." Zuri smiled as she pulled the second finished bottle out, the sat Quinn up and started to pat her back.

Quinn nodded actually eager and looking forward to her second baby bottle.

In the past with her grandmother she would of protested but with Zuri it felt okay even natural to an extent and in a weird way that scared Quinn because she knew that this wasn't natural nor normal.

Quinn suckled the new bottle drinking more slowly than before because she was getting a bit more full.

Listening to Zuri she smiled and nodded feeling better and more relaxed compared to before, "C-can I sit in your lap during the meeting?" asked Quinn only to burp loudly causing her to blush brightly but she knew that Zuri wasn't going to make fun of her for it.

"Sure...that would make you feel better?" Zuri smiled at the burb. "Good burb" She rubbed Quinn's back and brought Quinn's head into her chest for more snuggles.

"Can you tell Mommy? Do you feel full now?" Zuri paused. "We can snuggle for a little longer then Mommy needs to eat." 

After a minute the doorbell rang and Zuri could see a mail woman leaving from the house. "Hmm, a package maybe? Do you want to go grab it? You better crawl over so you don't fall...Mommy doesn't want you getting hurt."

It would be the package from Quinn's grandma.

Quinn nodded a little feeling shy at the prospect of sitting on Zuri's lap during the meeting but knew that it would make her feel better.

"I'm full Mommy! Thank you!" replied Quinn hugging Zuri back while she snuggled with her.

Quinn looked at Zuri and then the door before nodding a little.

Quinn slowly got off Zuri's lap and down onto her knees.

It felt weird but not horrible and slowly Quinn started to crawl to the door and she could see the package had been left outside on the doorstep.

Quinn glanced at Zuri before getting up on her knees to unlock the door and soon enough brought the package inside.

Quinn looked at it before closing the door and crawling back over to Zuri with the package in hand.

Zuri had gotten up to get herself a sandwich but had returned in time to help Quinn back up onto the couch. "Let's see...oh I think this is from your grandma." 

Zuri opened it up and pulled out a bag enema and small journal. "An enema bag...Quinnie... you didn't tell me about this..." Zuri started to read the journal.

Quinn has been holding her poop for days at a time. She's almost soiled herself a handful of times because of it. She's also complained of tummy aches.

Zuri looked at Quinn. "That's why you hadda accident yesterday isn't it? You hadn't gone in a long time... see what happens when you hold it too long..." Zuri went back to reading.

I've started giving Quinn regular enemas. She is givin it and put directly onto the toilet and told to hold it for 10 minutes. She usually only makes it a few minutes. I've thought about keeping her off the potty to hold it but I'm too afraid she'll have an accident. She's started to poop on her own a bit more, but I still need to administer them from time to time.

"Then there is a log here...looks like she was doing it the last few months..." Zuri looked at Quinn. "What else is in there baby?"

Quinn cuddled back up to Zuri wrapping her arms around Zuri's waist whimpering a little upon seeing what it is, "That's cause I don't need it." stated Quinn firmly and willing to argue against Zuri about the horrible device.

She hoped Zuri wasn't thinking of using it on her.

Quinn looked a little guilty, "I'll go more from now honest." replied Quinn with a small whine, "We can just throw it in the trash or something, right?" asked Quinn still sounding like a child but sounding a bit more grown up as well at the same time.

"Nothing else! Nothing at all! Why are you looking through that stupid journal anyway!"

Quinn was a little annoyed now and didn't look as happy as before but she didn't like enemas at all and could get rather bratty at times if she had to go through one.

Zuri looked at Quinn. Even her whining was cute to Zuri. "Quinn...I think we need to hang onto this. Based on how much you went yesterday...you had clearly been holding it for too long. You need to be going once per day...Mommy knows doing poopies makes you blushy, but it's important." 

Zuri took the box and looked in. "Ohhh a spanking paddle...my little Quinnie wasn't a naughty girl was she?" Zuri put the paddle on her lap. "Let's see, more trainers...oh look here...some Quinnie sized onesies...crotch snaps... perfect." 

Zuri looked over at Quinn. "Quinnie...you've been doing a lot of whining...I don't need to paddle you now do I?" Zuri shot a serious look to Quinn.

Quinn glared a little at Zuri and shook her head her arms folded against her chest as she pouts at what Zuri was saying, "No! I don't want to! I don't like it!" stated Quinn firmly not wanting to back down at all even if that meant getting spanked by Zuri.

Quinn became a little queit upon seeing the paddle having had enough spankings in her life time to know how painful the wooden monster could be.

Quinn looked at the onesie's with a slight frown she didn't dislike them but they only reinforced the fact that she wasn't a big girl at all.

The serious look on Zuri's face right now caused Quinn to shake her head and squirm, "No," whined Quinn softly, "but I don't need any of this stuff." added Quinn timidly not wanting to be pulled over Zuri's lap at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Zuri loved to see how Quinn reacted to everything, it was so cute.

"Yes you do need this stuff Quinnie..." Zuri looked over. She was sure Quinn was feeling smaller than she ever had. "Mommy doesn't want to hear any whining about it... It probably been a good while since you've had a nice spanking...Mommy will have to think about giving you one today..." Zuri said teasing out the idea of a spanking.

"Alright...we need to be getting back to work for our debrief here ... do you need anything before we go baby girl?" Zuri lifted Quinn's dress and checked the diaper. It still just showed evidence of the singular wetting. She let the dress back down with a soft smile. 

Quinn continued to pout unhappy about Zuri's comment and thoughts on the situation right now she didn't like any of the stuff her grandma had packed at all! It was all so stupid and she couldn't stop pouting at all.

Quinn glared a little at Zuri her face flushed red with embarrassment yet down below she felt a little aroused at the thought of being spanked by Zuri remembering what had happened only a day ago with her Mommy. It had been a tease and not like any other spankings she had so she wasn't sure if Zuri meant a actual spanking or a sexual one? Quinn shot Zuri a confused look feeling unsure but decided to loosen up but only because the matter of the enema had been dropped for now.

Quinn blushed some more and shook her head, "I'm good Mommy!" replied Quinn softly still finding herself surprised by Zuri's actions yet she should be used by them giving her grandma yet Zuri wasn't her grandma but her room-mate, her co-worker and her Mommy.  

Zuri looked over with a smile. She stood Quinn up in front of her as she remained sitting. "I noticed how blushy those cheeks have been little one... You didn't think mommy would treat you so much like a baby?" Zuri continued on before Quinn could reply. "It's because I need to treat you that way." Zuri smiled up. "But ...I know you still have big girl needs." Zuri reached up and ran her hands on the outside of Quinn's thighs softly. "I will make sure you get what you need." Zuri smiled as her hands reached the diaper, Zuri ran her fingers along the bottom of Quinn's butt where it met the diaper. She noticed Quinn's nipples showing signs of arousal through her dress. "You... aren't feeling those feelings...now, are you?" Zuri knew full well what the effects of her touching could be.

Quinn continued to blush brightly even more after Zuri's remark and was about to say something only to stop as she listened to Zuri.

Needed to treat her that way? But why? 

Quinn blinked.

Big girl needs? What did she mean and very quickly Quinn realized what Zuri meant by that.

"Uh...no," lied Quinn despite the soft moan that escaped her lips, "I don't know what you mean and anyway we might be late for work...."

Quinn shivered and looked at Zuri nervously, "A-anyway I'm not a baby I'm a big girl you even said I am! S-so...uh."

As Quinn spoke Zuri continued to move her fingers along Quinn's lower bottom. 

"So ugh what? You wouldn't be lying to me about being turned on?" Zuri moved her hands to Quinn's inner thighs, running them up to her diaper. "Mommy isn't ignorant, she knows when her little girl is excited...those little moans...perky little nipples...body shivers." Zuri moved Quinn to the side of her lap. "You know we have work...why are you letting yourself get this excited? That's very naughty of you." Zuri smiled having fun with Quinn. "Lay over my lap Quinnie." Zuri said firmly. "Then you tell me what you need for lying and being naughty."

Quinn wriggled a little and breathed in heavily trying her best to think yet her mind was becoming mush at the attention Zuri was giving to her. It was all so teasing and Quinn could hardly hold herself back at all, "R-really?" stammered Quinn allowing herself to be moved to the side of Zuri's lap trying her best to continue to lie despite knowing that Zuri knew that she was aroused. 

Quinn blushed brightly red and looked at Zuri surprised by the firmness of her voice which only made her more aroused then before.

Quinn shook her head a little feeling unsure, "How about no?" replied Quinn softly yet smiling a little playing along with Zuri.

"Yes really." Zuri loved that Quinn was still trying to hide her arousal.

Zuri smiled at Quinn's little act of defiance. "Excuse me?" Zuri reached up and swatted Quinn's bottom as Quinn stood. Zuri's look was more serious. "I asked you to lie down Quinnie." Zuri reached up and grabbed Quinn's ear. She pulled just enough for it to hurt a little. "See what happens when you don't listen..."

Quinn yelped a little at the swat to her bottom and whimpered at Zuri's more serious look becoming a little more submissive then she had been and found her rebellious side cooling down a little especially after having her ear grabbed.

Quinn whined softly feeling a little bit of pain shoot through her ear as it was pulled and shot Zuri a worried look despite her arousal.

Zuri put Quinn down on her lap now, she took Quinn's arms and held them behind her back, then pulled her dress up. "See...you've ended up over mommy's lap ...your padded little bottom all ready for a spanking." Zurich rubbed the diaper. "But you like this don't you..." Zuri spanked with her hand. "Mommy putting your naughty bottom in the air..." Zuri spanked again. "You like that thick padding mommy keeps you in..." Zuri gave yet another spank and paused just a moment.

"Tell me Qunnie ... Do you feel like a big girl?" Zuri spanked again and pushed on Quinn's back as she held her arms.

Quinn wasn't sure about this at all and blushed brightly at Zuri's words and feeling her diaper being rubbed wondering what was going to happen now? Quinn shook her head only to feel Zuri's hand against her padded bottom causing her to blush and wriggle more her arousal evident.

Quinn took a deep breath.

Did she like the thick padding Zuri kept her in? That Mommy kept her in? She hadn't liked them before but with Zuri it was different.

Quinn whimpered at that refusing to answer Zuri's question about feeling like a big girl.

She didn't want to answer that.