LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Internship (private for Chicago_Daddy_84)

Zuri listened to Quinn's story of her night drinking. "Oh my goodness Quinn. That was dangerous going to a party by yourself like that! Hopefully that taught you a lesson, it's no wonder your Grandma started giving you bottles after that. I suspect that you have these training pants because grandma would replace panties you ruined with training pants." Zuri looked over.

Zuri could see how Quinn's loss hurt her plain as day. "Sweetie, I know you want your mommy." Zuri hugged Quinn tight. "In your mind it's just still all a bad dream isn't it...one day your mom is going to come back and be there for you...love you like she always did...it's really hard I know." Zuri paused. "I know that life is scary and that you are scared. It's okay to need a little help, to need some love...to need period. I promise to help you...and to be here for you." Zuri rubbed her back. "I know I can't be your mom or your grandma, but I can be me...and I think you'll feel safe and unafraid with me by your side Quinnie."

Zuri let them sit there a moment before helping Quinn up off the bed. The store awaited.

Quinn could only look at Zuri with shame and embarrassment upon hearing her response to the naughty thing she had done and whimpered softly, "I'm sorry," paused Quinn despite already apologising for her behaviour back then yet she still felt guilty she could see and tell how worried Zuri was about her.

Maybe it wasn't the best idea to have told Zuri that? 

Quinn sighed, "I've learnt my lesson I don't plan on going to anymore parties after that."

Quinn listened to Zuri and stared at her painfully almost like a kicked puppy.

"She... she's dead..." mumbled Quinn tears still not falling, "she was getting ill," continued Quinn, "they wouldn't let me see her I don't know why," paused Quinn, it's not fair." whispered Quinn painfully.

Suddenly a single tear fell and she threw herself at Zuri and burrowed her head into Zuri's chest, "No!" shouted Quinn, "No! No! No!" 

Quinn's breathing was becoming tight and worse.

She looked up and into Zuri's eyes.

No tears had fallen from Quinn's except that single one from earlier but her breathing was becoming more rapid and panic.

Quinn listened to Zuri a little more and stood up shakily trying to get her breathing sorted, "You do make me feel safe." admitted Quinn very quietly.

Zuri could see Quinn was shaky and a bit uneasy on her feet. She just instinctively picked the smaller girl up, holding her and carrying her to the front door. She was really pretty easy for Zuri to carry. "I know ...that was hard to think about..." Zuri rubbed her back. Zuri could feel Quinn's pain...she tried to get them away from the topic for now not wanting Quinn to totally melt down.

She sat Quinn in her lap and even helped her get her shoes on. "Alright let's see here." She stood Quinn up in front of her and fixed her shorts a bit. "After all these stories you told me I am going to require you to wear these training pants for awhile. I don't want you having accidents and embarrassing yourself...and yes that even means at work." Zuri stood up. "I don't want to hear any whining, I've made up my mind." Zuri wanted to take Quinn's mind off the last conversation and give her something else to focus on. Soon they were in the car and off to the store. Zuri allowed Quinn to sit in the front with her.

Quinn rested her head down onto Zuri's shoulder and put her thumb into her mouth which she started to suck on a little.

Quinn hum'd in response feeling a bit drained emotionally from the amount of talking she and Zuri had just done in concern to her mother.

She was going to need that early night sleep tonight.

Quinn kept her thumb in her mouth and suckled while she watched Zuri do up her shoes.

Quinn nodded slightly, "Okay." replied Quinn lacking energy and not wanting to put up a fight at all with Zuri right now, "Does work need to know?" asked Quinn softly disliking the lack of contact between her and Zuri once she was put down in the seat next to the drivers seat.

Quinn stayed quiet for the entire journey to the store even briefly falling asleep still suckling at her thumb.

"No, I don't need to tell anyone at work." Zuri responded.

Zuri loved how much Quinn was taking her thumb. She wondered if she always took it this much. Perhaps it was her own influence that was causing Quinn to take to it more. She loved that Quinn seemed unable to stop herself from such a babyish indulgence.

Zuri parked the car and noticed Quinn sleeping. She just left the car running for a moment while Quinn napped. It had been a pretty eventful day after all. Though, Zuri hoped she wouldn't pee in her car. That was until she remembered the training pants. 'Okay well maybe a little,' she giggled to herself.

She thought of something, unsure if it would actually work. She started to whisper into Quinn's ear. "You really need to pee. You need to let it out. You are in a diaper, let it out." Zuri bites her lip. She sees Quinn is still asleep and sucking her thumb. She says it a few more times before stopping, no idea if it had worked. 

'Ah that was kinda mean of me...,' she thought to herself. I should probably wake her up so we can go in. "Hey Qunnie..." Zuri put her hand on her leg. "We are here ... Time to wake up."

Quinn felt relaxed at knowing that work wouldn't know about this and her needs. Could they even be called needs? She wasn't sure at all.

Quinn sucked on her thumb feeling emotional and vulnerable.

It had always been difficult for her not to suck her thumb but with Zuri she was sucking her thumb much more indulging herself almost.

Was she indulging herself? She felt so confused.

Quinn who was a deep sleeper didn't budge at all or made a single sound except a couple of seconds later her bladder had relaxed and her training pants begin to swell taking in the accident thankfully it was light and didn't do huge damage which meant she could easily use the training pants against if needed.

"Mhm..." whimpered Quinn her thumb still in her mouth as her eyes opened up tiredly staring at Zuri, "wet." stated Quinn being used to telling her Grandmother the state of her protection whenever she was woken up, "Uh!" 

Quinn shot up and looked at Zuri before rubbing her eyes trying to get the sleep out before placing her thumb back into her mouth and then taking off her seatbelt.

Zuri smiled a bit as she awoke rather cutely. She watched as Quinn took her seatbelt off and put her thumb back into her mouth. Zuri reached over and pulled open Quinn's legs. She put her hand on Quinn's crotch and pushed into it with a few fingers. "You did wet...I thought that's what you meant when you said that. It's a good thing I put you in these training pants." Zuri moved her hand away. "I'm sorry you had an accident but you're going to have to stay in those...I didn't bring a change for you. Stay there until I come around and get you."

Zuri got out and went around to help Quinn out. She reached in and adjusted Quinn's bottoms a bit, pulling them up slightly. The black color of the shorts helped to hide the slight bulge from the wet training pants. Zuri hugged Quinn close after adjusting her clothing. "I know you like to suck your thumb ..." Zuri gently pulled the thumb from Quinn's mouth. "But I want you to try and go for a few minutes without it...can you do that? I'll try and help if you forget." Zuri smiled and took Quinn's hand, the one opposite of the thumb she liked.

They walked into the grocery store. It wasn't very crowded at the time, but there were a handful of cars in the parking lot and customers in the store.

Quinn blushed and nodded a little feeling somewhat shy but she always tended to be a bit shy at having her underwear checked.

Quinn nodded, "That's okay I shouldn't of falling asleep and its only a small ride as well," said Quinn, "at least it isn't that bad."

Quinn once again nodded and waited for Zuri to come and get her.

Quinn blushed at the pulling of her shorts which made her training pants push up against her a little. It wasn't unpleasant.

Quinn pouted but nodded a little, "I'll try." replied Quinn feeling unsure and looking at Zuri conflicted and held Zuri's hand tightly in her own while she walked with Zuri waddling a little.

Once in the store Zuri took Quinn's hand and looped her finger inside the side belt loop of her own pants. "Alright, you keep a hold of me just like this little one." She smiled over at Quinn. She knew she was doing Quinn no favors in the feel like a big girl department. Zuri got a cart and started to push it around. With Zuri still dress in her work clothes and Quinn holding on beside her, they looked anything but the same age.

Zuri wasted no time going directly to the baby aisle. She stopped in front of the pouched baby foods. "These pouched foods are perfect for you...you don't have to cook anything, ready to go anytime." Zuri looked over. "Go on and pick two flavors you think you will like. I'll pick the other two." Zuri looked on.

Quinn looked at Zuri confused for a moment before shrugging it off and going with the flow.

Quinn once again was quickly confused by going to the baby aisle and more so to the baby food.

Quinn tilted her head and stared at Zuri for a moment, "I guess that makes sense," paused Quinn unsure as she stepped forward and looked at the jars before picking up one that had a lot of apple sauce in it and another that was suppose to taste like chicken before returning to Zuri, "um... there's breakfast bars that I could have but they have a lot of sugar." added Quinn putting her hand back in place where it was before unaware of the difference between them at all.

Zuri didn't waste a second grabbing the food that Quinn had selected, but also grabbing prunes for digestive health and a few other kinds. "No, breakfast bars are not good for you. This food is perfect for my Quinnie." Zuri gave a little smile, it seemed like Quinn was a bit unsure about this. But Zuri moved quickly to load up about 50 units worth of food. "There that should be enough for a few days anyway." 

With no one around Zuri patted Quinn's bottom. "You aren't making those pants more wet are you? Don't forget we have a test we are doing... don't you be thinking anymore in those."

Shortly after they left the baby aisle they passed by a smoothie stand. "Oh my goodness. This looks yummy."

Quinn listened and nodded thinking carefully.

She trusted Zuri's judgement but at the same time she couldn't help but feel a little displeased at the thought of eating baby food but she couldn't really argue against Zuri's logic about them being fast to have against other food that needed to be cook or needed time to be prepared.

Quinn blushed a little at Zuri's comment about the food being perfect for her, "Okay if you're sure..."

Quinn's blush grew at Zuri's hand patting her bottom, "Still dry!" replied Quinn with a smile feeling like a big girl despite her training pants being warm with piss from earlier in the car.

Quinn glanced at the smoothie stand and nodded, "It's really hot can we go get some?" asked Quinn looking at to Zuri for leadership, "Please?" added Quinn politely.

"You asked so nicely, sure we can." Zuri took her hand and walked her up there. She picked out a few smoothies for the two of them and handed Quinn her strawberry one when it was ready. "There you go, don't forget to hold onto me."

Zuri continued to get food, getting much more adult things for herself as she shopped. It was taking some time as they walked up and down aisles. "You seem like you like the smoothie...mine is yummy." Zuri smiled over.

Quinn smiled brightly at Zuri and took the smoothie.

Quinn nodded and kept a tight hold on Zuri while she drank her smoothie, "Yeah it's really good!" replied Quinn only to look at all the more grown up food Zuri was putting in the trolley.

Quinn had a little bit of smoothie dripping down her chin, "Why do I need to hold onto you?" asked Quinn curiously.

Zuri reached over and wiped Quinn's chin with her finger. "Because I like to keep an eye on you. Why do you ask? Here finish up your smoothie." Quinn held it until she sucked it down and tossed it into the trash with hers which was also gone. 

"You've been doing so good not sucking your thumb." Zuri took Quinn's hand now and pushed the car with one hand. "I know how much you like it...it must be hard..." Zuri said trying to make Quinn think about it. "Aww lookie, those are some cuuute popsicles. Would my little Quinn like those?" Zuri rubbed her back. Trying to make her feel little with her speech and actions.

Quinn whined a little at Zuri cleaning the smoothie away, "Oh just curious cause ya know we are the same age so it's kinda weird but I don't mind it," paused Quinn, "I like being close to you." added Quinn softly.

Quinn grinned happily that she had managed not to suck her thumb at all yet, "That's cause I'm a big girl." replied Quinn proudly only to glance over at the popsicles, "Can I have the blueberry one please!" asked Quinn similar to how a child would ask a grown up for something, "Pretty please." added Quinn becoming excitable.

"Yes, I know you're a big girl...But we talked about this Quinn, the age thing... and I like being close to you too...but...if it helps you to think of yourself as being younger than me...you should do that. While I'm helping you along I'm going to seem more grown up... it's okay though, you'll catch up...but for now you are much more little really." Zuri ruffled Quinn's hair, after being blunt with her words.

"You can have the blueberry one..." Zuri grabbed it out and handed it to Quinn. "Go put your popsicles in the cart please. Then come back and hold onto me."

Quinn chewed her bottom lip, "How much younger?" asked Quinn shyly feeling unsure about all this and blushing a little at having her hair ruffled by Zuri.

She did feel immature compared to Zuri but that shouldn't be a big deal should it? She didn't know.

A little worried her thumb twitched and moments later it was back in her mouth.

Quinn put the popsicles in the cart and returned holding onto Zuri again only this time sucking her thumb.

• 2 weeks later...

Zuri smiled a little. "Enough younger," she answered vaguely. She felt her heart beat faster when Quinn's thumb went back into her mouth.

Zuri gave Quinn a nice hug when she returned sucking her thumb. "You've listened so well in the store Quinn. What a good girl you are." Zuri praised, hugging her and rubbing her back. She said nothing of the thumb yet as they finally headed to checkout.

Zuri kept Quinn closer now as they walked, an arm around her as her other arm pushed the cart. Soon they were in-line. Zuri waited for them to get near the front, a good five minutes, before leaning down to Quinn. "Quinnie...when did you sneak that in there..." Zuri gently pulled her thumb out. "Can you help me put some of the groceries up on the belt here please?" Zuri smiled softly at her and worked to unload the cart.

Quinn frowned at the answer wondering how young she actually looked right now? Did it even matter?

Quinn looked around curious her thumb bobbing up and down in her mouth comforting her despite her anxieties being relatively low right now.

The hug felt nice and Quinn smiled nuzzling her head against Zuri's chest a little until the hug was broken off.

The praise made her smile brighter.

She was a good girl! Any amount of praise made her feel insanely good.

Quinn was feeling great as they walked to the checkout nothing could bring her down right now.  She felt like a big girl despite the glaring facts that she was sucking her thumb and wearing training pants.

Quinn looked at Zuri confused and even whined softly at having her thumb removed not realising that they were very close to the front now, "I dunno," lied Quinn her voice going quiet before looking at the groceries they had, "sure I can help."

Quinn began to put various items down on the belt surprised by all the baby food once again. Did she really need baby food? She knew how to make cearal and toast? Shouldn't that be enough.

Quinn looked at Zuri and thought better than to say anything knowing what Zuri would likely say to her. 

• 2 weeks later...

Zuri smiled at Quinn's cute little 'i dunno'. Zuri was sure she was acting more little around her than she had before. Of course she didn't know that for a fact, but she could feel it. "Thank you Quinnie." Zuri added as Quinn helped her to unload the items. "I'm so glad we are getting all of this for you...this will be so good for you...just perfect." She added not looking at Quinn but smiling inside. The woman running the register looked up as Zuri spoke then looked at Quinn. 

Once all of the items were up Zuri turned her attention to Quinn, holding her hand. "Thank you for being so good on our little trip." Zuri smiled.

Soon they were in parking lot and to the car. "Let's see if you peed anymore during our little shopping trip." Zuri opened a door and put Quinn between her and it. There were also somewhat blocked by other cars and no one was very close. Zuri tugged down the front of the black pants to expose the training pants. "Mhmm, damp from your first accident for sure." Zuri said pulling them up a bit before feeling the crotch. "But it seems like that's all you did." Zuri pulled her pants back up. "Alright, in you go." Zuri had the door to the back seat open this time. "Wet pants means back seat little lady."

Quinn didn't know why she was allowing any of this at all. Why wasn't she asserting her dominance over Zuri? She was an adult! Yet she couldn't ignore the difference between her and Zuri.

She needed diapers at night.

Zuri didn't.

She had been spanked regularly throughout highschool and college by her Grandmother.

Zuri didn't get spanked.

She couldn't drive.

Zuri could.

She stayed at home during college.

Zuri hadn't.

Quinn weighing all this up and more felt extremely awkward about herself. She should be independent and she had hoped that this internship would give her the independence that she always wanted but with Zuri taking so much control over her she doubted she would ever get that independence that she wanted badly without kicking up a fuss and she knew that Zuri had no problem spanking her if she got out of hand. 

It wasn't fair yet Quinn was at a loss as to what she could do about all this and how to assert her own authority against Zuri.

Quinn blushed at the thank you and smiled shyly feeling a little bit positive that she was able to help out, "No problem." 

Quinn didn't quite know if she believed Zuri that all this would be good...

She wasn't a baby yet she felt like one right now but what did that make Zuri? Her babysitter? Her Mommy?

Quinn blushed when the cashier looked at her and hid a little behind Zuri and said nothing at all to what Zuri had just said to her.

Quinn smiled a little and could feel butterfly in her stomach upon having her hand held by Zuri.

She did like Zuri but she hated the way that they weren't on a equal level with each other.

Quinn was surprised by what she heard Zuri said and simply expected a quick finger in her training pants not this!

It took her back to highschool. 

She remembered being picked up by Zuri and others in their friendship group among other actions that kept her as the baby in the group. 

She couldn't help but think back on everything and wondered what everyone was doing with their lives now? Would she still be the baby of the group? The thought turned Quinn's cheeks red.

"A-ah Zuri!" squeaked Quinn remembering the few times Zuri had pants her.

Having the front of her pants tugged down exposing her wet soggy padding caused Quinn to squirm a little and lower her head embarrassed that she had used the protective garment that not even ten year olds needed. 

Having her crotch felt Quinn felt less like the big girl she proclaimed she was and more like a three year old who was having trouble mastering the potty and still needed their Mommy to look after them, "O-okay..." stammered Quinn feeling very submissive towards Zuri because of the power difference between the two.

Quinn crawled into the back of the car and sat in the middle of the three seats, "Zuri," said Quinn timidly, "you think I'm a big girl, right?" asked Quinn looking for reassurance from Zuri.

Zuri climbed in part way and buckled Quinn in. "Well you need to have your training wheels off before you can really be a big girl..." Zuri smiled sweetly. "Are you feeling little Quinnie?" Zuri kissed her forehead. "You just relax back here, have a little time with your thumb... when we get home I'll give you some nice snuggles." Zuri smiled. It seemed like Quinn was seeing her more and more of an authority figure and less of an equal. Zuri thought about how she could address it, to make it more formal. She could have Quinn call her Auntie. Or... She knew what she would do, but she'd wait until they were home to do it.

Zuri patted Quinn's leg a bit. She could see other effects her treatment was having on Quinn. She could see how Quinn was starting to question herself, give in to more childish behavior thoughts, and feelings. Zuri closed the door feeling happy about how things were going. 

Zuri started driving them back. She couldn't wait to get Quinn back into the thick diaper and lay some thick babying on Quinn the rest of the day. She wondered how that would impact Quinn. How would she be at work the following day after a heavy dose of babying? Zuri figured her presence around Quinn was going to be key...so long as she was with Quinn, all would be right.

It didn't take too long for them to arrive back at their place. "Alright, I'll come back and get you... first thing first...I need to get you inside and back into your diaper little missy." Zuri went back to help Quinn out and take her inside.

Quinn blushed lightly at Zuri's response and couldn't find her voice to disagree with Zuri knowing full well that she did have a lot of issues that made her more immature then the rest of her peer group but that didn't mean that she wasn't a big girl! Did it?

Quinn looked at Zuri and nodded slightly. 

She wasn't quite sure what Zuri meant by 'little' but presumed that it meant whenever she did something that wasn't age appropriate like sucking her thumb that she was being Little.

The kiss on the forehead sent a sharp shiver down her spine.

She didn't feel right.

It was as if she was Zuri's baby sister or worse. 

That didn't mean it wasn't nice.

Quinn enjoyed the affection Zuri was giving her despite the power imbalance they now had in their relationship because of the maturity gap between them but that didn't mean she wasn't mature at all.

Quinn wasn't dumb but she could be at times very easy to manipulate and a little naive to everything around her which made her vulnerable to certain actions or suggestions by others thankfully no one had been abusive towards her or used Quinn is any horrible way or manipulated her to do something bad in her life despite being a relatively easy target at times.

"Okay." replied Quinn softly instantly putting her thumb back into her mouth glad that she had Zuri's permission to do so she didn't like getting told off or shouted at for sucking her thumb so being allowed to do such a thing was a nice change of pace.

Quinn wasn't quite sure what Zuri's plan was at all most people would of just ignored or laughed at her behaviour but Zuri seemed to be basking in it? Quinn couldn't help but feel more like a child after that thought.

On the journey back to the house Quinn stared at the window mindlessly sucking her thumb not really caring much about anything at all.  

It wasn't as if Zuri was going to hurt her but she wouldn't be surprised if Zuri did tease and she could see that Zuri was having fun with this but Quinn couldn't quite understand why?

Back into her diaper?

"It's not even six yet!" whined Quinn softly surprised that Zuri planned on diapering her so early, "I'm not going to go to bed early," complained Quinn, "bedtime is eight and it's only four now!" whimpered Quinn not wanting to go to bed early at all.

Her grandmother had always diapered her two hours before bed so she could have Quinn calm down and become relaxed which meant no TV or anything electronic just playing with her stuffed toys or reading.

Zuri smiled back seeing how Quinn was peacefully sucking her thumb as they drove. 'Such a cutie,' she thought.

Zuri listened to Quinn whine about the diaper. Even her whining made Zuri smile. She had clearly forgotten about her goal of testing the diapers capacity. Zuri took her hand and walked her inside. "Well, I'm not sure what all this math is for...but I didn't say anything about going to bed early." Zuri walked Quinn straight back to the bedroom where the diaper she had previously been in was waiting. "I need to talk to you Quinn." Zuri faced Quinn towards her. 

"Look...I have been giving this some thought and...here sit here." Zuri sat Quinn on the bed, but she continued to stand. "We've already talked some about this, but ...well let me just get to it. I want you to think of me as your Mommy..." Zuri sat down next to Quinn and put her arm around her. "Before you say anything...let me explain. I listened to you earlier and I could hear how much you missed having your mom around. And I know I can never ever be her...but you need a mommy and I would love to be there for you in that capacity Quinnie." Zuri paused and smiled a little. "Why don't you see how it feels...call me Mommy." 

Zuri looked on excitedly.