LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Internship (private for Chicago_Daddy_84)

Quinn curled up in Zuri's arms holding Berry tightly while she nuzzled herself into Zuri enjoying the warmth the other woman had.

Her diaper was were, warm, heavy and now swelling up to the point that it would be even more difficult for her to walk.

Quinn smiled shyly happy that Zuri liked the picture despite its flaws.

Red soon returned to Quinn's cheeks while she whined very softly behind her thumb at the mention of her grandmother and looked up at Zuri curiously as to why she wanted to know such information but did it really matter? It might be good to get it off her chest and she felt pretty safe, "When mama died," said Quinn softly, "dad got busy and left me with Grandma," paused Quinn resting her head on Zuri's chest, "she thought that I was being immature and doing it on purpose," mumbled Quinn her cheeks going brighter, "she'd spank me every Sunday night before bed  cause of my bedwetter normally thirty hits sometimes sixty depending on certain things," paused Quinn nervously, "you won't spank me will you?" asked Quinn softly and a bit timidly.

"I normally have to be in bed about eight at the latest but I sometimes just stay up in my room till ten." added Quinn feeling a little naughty that she didn't go to sleep the correct time her grandmother wanted her to sleep but she was a adult not a kid.

"Oh my goodness Quinn. I had no idea about your mom, I'm so sorry." Zuri hugged Quinn close as Quinn rested her head on Zuri, then continued to listen. Her heart broke for Quinn.

Zuri tried to focus back on the other things Quinn was saying. Did Quinn really just ask her if she would spank her? Perhaps that little joking spank comment she'd made earlier made an impression. "Well," Zuri started without missing a beat, "grandma's are very wise, if she thought you were doing it on purpose there was probably some truth to that...and if you don't follow grandma's rules then I might have to give you a spanking." She added. "Since Grandma isn't here I will need to make sure you are on good behavior."

"Quinn, if your bedtime is 8pm when does that mean you should be going to sleep, hmm?" Zuri wondered if Quinn thought it would make her sound older to say she actually stayed up till 10, but Zuri was quick to use that against her. "What else do I need to know about that you would get in some trouble for? And don't try and fib me...it's important that I know."

Zuri was so excited the conversation had gone this direction. She wanted Quinn to see her as a discipline figure in these kinds of ways, someone who Quinn should listen to and take rules from. She was thinking this conversation was helping that. Zuri simply held Quinn into her as they had the conversation.

Quinn sighed, "I didn't tell anyone cause I didn't want anyone to worry about me especially with school an everything and I dunno it just didn't feel as if anyone would of really cared at all," stated Quinn rubbing her eyes a little, "dad left me and grandma didn't know how to deal with any of it." 

"Maybe I guess," mumbled Quinn uncertain on the truth bit of it but she knew she could be a bit of a brat at times especially when she gets emotional and out of hand, "What! Please! Zuri! I'm a big girl now I don't need rules!" complained Quinn getting upset.

Quinn whimpered a little, "Eight," she sighed, "but I wanna be a big girl like everyone else my age," paused Quinn suckling her thumb, "no one else has bedtimes at my age especially not in college," complained Quinn cuddling up to Berry more while nuzzling her head against Zuri's chest, "Why is it important for you to know any of that?" asked Quinn whimpering a little, "I'd get in trouble for not bathing correctly and she'd do inspection," continued Quinn, "sometimes I get punished when I leave stuff around or I forget to call and it's getting near to my bedtime."

Quinn wriggled around a little on Zuri's lap feeling a little uncomfortable about the conversation they were having, "I don't want to talk about it anymore I don't like having rules and my grandmother was mean she isn't wise." grumbled Quinn from behind her thumb and kicking her feet a little in annoyance almost nearing the point of having a temper tantrum from the topic they were discussing.

Zuri rubbed Quinn's upper arm as she held her close. All of this information...Quinn was such a little girl still, what's more is even though she tried to say she was a big girl it was clear she preferred to be little and even let her mind go to little space. This was Zuri's perception. It was like Quinn just couldn't admit to herself what was obvious. Zuri figured she would just encourage and indulge Quinn's little side until she could no longer convince anyone including herself she was a big girl.

"Quinn, it's okay don't get upset. Thank you for talking to me about it...I will think about all of this but for now we are going to keep your bedtime at 8pm, and really 8pm not 10pm. And since you aren't used to getting yourself ready for bed, I'll help you with that. And if you give me a hard time I'm not afraid to put this hand against your bare bottom." Zuri showed Quinn her hand, then quickly moved to the next topic. "Anyway, I noticed when I was making lunch you have like no food or anything here. I want to go out and get you some things to eat. Do you want to stay here and watch a movie or some TV?" Zuri smiled. 

Quinn loved the feeling of being in Zuri's arms and close to her but she hated the way that Zuri seemed to think that she was a little girl despite the attraction they had for each other and her being a grown woman herself. 

They were only six months apart in age.

She wasn't dumb but she could be very naive at times and had yet to catch onto Zuri's obsession and controlling behaviour that she seemed to have.

Quinn knew that she needed to prove to Zuri that she was a big girl properly! But what did that really mean? She wasn't quite sure but she was going to try anyway!

Don't get upset....

"I'm not upset!" whined Quinn very loudly her cheeks still very red from the conversation they had and still were having, "I don't want to go to bed at 8! You don't have to go to bed at 8!" complained Quinn getting more upset and fussy only to quiet down for a moment at the threat of being spanked by Zuri as she took everything else in that her new roommate was saying.

Quinn held Berry tightly to her and sulked, "I can get my own food," replied Quinn feeling unhappy about the situation that she was in or getting herself into, "I can go to bed myself I don't need you looking after me." added Quinn huffing and holding Berry tighter.

Zuri noticed Quinn's tone, how she whined. It was so cute to Zuri. She could see that Quinn was quick to get emotional, a trait that Zuri found refreshing... whether she meant to or not she showed her true self through her emotions... something most would hide.

"Shhh, it's okay...we don't need to yell." Zuri set Quinn down next to her and smiled a bit. "I know you can do your own things...and I know it might seem like having me help you is silly, because you're a big girl...but you told me earlier that you were a little scared about all these changes. It's okay to feel a little scared... but it helps to have some structure and help in those times. It's just a little bit of big girl training wheels...like Berry or sucking your thumb... it's okay to have training wheels on, they help keep us on the big girl bike don't they?" Zuri patted Quinn's lap. Zuri knew it was more than training wheels but wanted Quinn to have a justification in her own mind.

Zuri wasn't sure how she felt emotionally about Quinn. She had definitely been excited before, but was Quinn too childish to have a real relationship with. She wondered.

"Are you going to be okay here without me? Or do you want to come?" Zuri asked standing up.

Quinn took a deep breath trying her best to calm down and not get too overly emotional because she knew that would do her no good at all.

Listening to Zuri helped Quinn a lot to calm down and understand Zuri's points better. 

Quinn held Berry and thought for a few minutes in silence trying to think more, "I guess that all makes sense but it's just that your the same age as me and you don't need any help," said Quinn quietly with a sigh, "I don't know how to feel about this or what to feel," paused Quinn before looking at Zuri, "I know that me being like this is wrong and it isn't normal," she said, "I am a adult but," paused Quinn, "adults don't need teddy bears or stupid bottles of milk before going to bed but I do," admitted Quinn, "I'm not stupid I know there's something weird going on with me there's been something weird going on with me since my mom died and I've never got over it," paused Quinn, "I know that I'm a adult but..." sighed Quinn, "I know that I'm not an adult either and being with you just like this is bringing that out more," confessed Quinn, "it might be okay to be scared but I've been scared for most of my life."

Quinn looked at Zuri.

She knew if she stayed alone she would get upset, "I'll go with you if that's okay?" asked Quinn quietly.

Zuri looked over before she had stood up. She was surprised by the self awareness Quinn showed.

"Well yes we are the same age Quinn, but one of us isn't as mature, and that's okay." Zuri leaned over and kissed Quinn on the cheek. "Don't worry so much...it's not weird and there is nothing wrong with you." Zuri knew Quinn had really opened up to her...she hoped her reply wasn't too dismissive.

"You can come with me... I'm not sure how you are going to walk in that. We might have to take it off for the store... Are you giving up your testing?" Zuri helped Quinn to her feet.

Quinn sighed heavily feeling unsure for a moment but she did trust Zuri's opinion.

The kiss caused Quinn to blush a little and feel slightly shy yet she couldn't hide the growing smile that was on her face right now.

"If you're sure?" said Quinn, "Mhm thank you Zuri that really does mean a lot."

Quinn stands up awkwardly with Zuri's help before kissing Zuri on the cheek softly.

The weight of the diaper was heavy and while it was not at its breaking point it certainly had been used very well.

Quinn thought for a moment.

She would be toddling along very badly next to Zuri unless she was carried? 

To an extent she didn't feel right about taking the diaper off right now because it hadn't been fully used at all and while it was a comment to save her from being embarrassed the actual idea of using the diaper to test it out properly was smart and a clever move.

It would look good on them.  They needed to know how much it could store overall properly or what other challenges there could be with it.

Quinn took a deep breath, "I don't know," said Quinn her face going slightly more pink, "I would like to continue with the test because we need to know how much it can take," squeaked Quinn, "but I'm not sure about going out wearing a diaper especially one that is so noticeable," admitted Quinn, "I do have my trench coat which should be able to hide it for the most part but I'll probably need to hold your hand to keep me balanced properly." added Quinn her face going even more redder.

Zuri nodded that she was sure. She was glad she's put Quinn at ease.

Zuri was surprised to hear Quinn open to wearing the diaper out. It must not be her first time needing to wear out. She did just admitted to using a bottle before bed after all. It wasn't unreasonable to think she'd have to do this from time to time. 

"Well that all makes sense to me Quinn. It's  very good that you are so committed to our work." Zuri balanced Quinn. "Did your Grandma sometimes make you wear during the day?"  Zuri asked trying to buy herself time to think. Was it really responsible of her to take Quinn out like this? Quinn had trouble just getting around here, there was no way she'd make it through the grocery store, even with help. Zuri tried to think, how could she make this work.

"What we need is like a wheelchair or something..." Zuri said as she stood in front of Quinn. "You can't wear a trench coat that would be too suspicious... it's both warm and not raining. But I know how we can kinda hide it... still we need something to push you in..." Zuri tried to think as she looked around, then noticed Quinn still holding Berry. "We need to leave Berry here Quinnie."

Quinn couldn't help but smile at that she was happy that Zuri seemed proud of her for being so committed to their work it helped ease some of the guilt she felt earlier and the shame she had as well about needing diapers at night.

Quinn blushed a little, "Sometimes but normally when we would go shopping in the centre because it's a long drive and she didn't want to stop much at all to take me to the toilet cause I have a small bladder." explained Quinn softly wondering if it was best to give Zuri information like this.

Would Zuri see her as a little girl for admitting to this stuff? She hoped not.

Quinn blushed at the concept of a wheelchair but she understood why she would likely end up flat on the floor giving the bulk of the diaper and her horrible balance, "I might be able to fit in a trolley but I dunno." added Quinn feeling unsure about the idea.

Looking at the teddy bear she couldn't help but pout a little before putting it down on the sofa and then looking at Zuri, "Shall we head out or should I change my clothes first?" asked Quinn wondering if her clothes were okay or not.

"I see..." Zuri smiled a little. "Well it sounds like your grandma knew when you needed to have one on...I bet she thought about having you wear one all the time. Did she ever mention that to you?"

Zuri scooped Quinn up and carried her back to the bedroom, then laid her on the bed. "Let's see what you've done in here..." Zuri said as she reached up and pulled down the spandex shorts. It was the first time Zuri had seen a diaper wet like this. She couldn't help but put a hand on it. "Yah, you've gone a pretty good bit in here, but still lots of dry padding too." Zuri smiled and pulled the shorts all the way off. Then just because she knew it would make Quinn's cheeks go red she turned her to the side a bit and pulled open a leg to look in. "Good no other surprises in there...hmm, do you think you can make it thru our trip without peeing?" Zuri asked as she rubbed Quins thighs with her hands.

Quinn couldn't help but blush at Zuri's question, "To an extent," replied Quinn, "she would joke about it often but normally she just have me wear training pants when she knows I have to be in one place for a very long time." added Quinn feeling unsure as to why she was telling Zuri all this but she felt okay about this.

Being scooped up Quinn's blush grew and she stared at Zuri in surprise. 

On the bed Quinn looked up at Zuri curiously only to glance down as her pants were pulled down exposing the diaper. 

It would of been a normal routine for Quinn with her grandmother but with Zuri it felt different.

There was this spark of lust and while the entire situation embarrassed her deeply it also energised her.

She could feel Zuri's hand.

It felt more intimate than her grandmother who would of been much more fast.

Quinn paled for a moment before blushing harshly at Zuri checking her for any other accidents, "Possibly," said Quinn, "I bet I could stay dry for the entire trip though it shouldn't be that difficult." added Quinn only to shiver at the rubbing of her thighs which was making her wet in a very different way than she was used to.

Zuri continued to rub Quinn's thighs. "Do you still have these training pants? Are they in your drawer with your underwear? I think we can just take this bulky diaper off you for our trip...and we can get it back on you when we get home." Zuri hoped that she still had the training pants, she didn't see them when she was unpacking some of Quinn's things.

With that Zuri carefully untaped the diaper and brought it down. She remembered seeing wipes under the bed next to her usual diapers and grabbed those. Zuri wanted the process to be enjoyable for Quinn. As she sowly wiped, making a number of gentle passes over Quinn's pleasure center, she kept her other hand on Quinn's thigh, rubbing the inside of it. "Am I a good cleaner?" Zuri asked with a smile. She knew from prior relationships that being turned on could be a bit of a truth agent. She thought about what she could ask. "Are you attracted to me Quinn?" Zuri bit her lip a little.

Quinn nodded, "Haven't unpacked properly but there should be some stuff in the case in the front they should be there along with some other things my grandmother is sending over some stuff that I've left behind that she thinks I should have later this week."

Quinn took a small breath.

Her body felt weird.

Quinn nodded at having her diaper off for now. It made sense.

Quinn had never really experienced anything before down there on her kitty her grandmother had been fast and didn't pay any attention to her like the way Zuri was doing right now, "Mhm! Really good!" replied Quinn moaning rather loudly having wriggled and withered around a bit on the bed thanks to Zuri's touches.

Quinn looked at Zuri for a moment before lifting herself up a little to kiss her tenderly on the lips, "Yes," replied Quinn, "I like you very much," paused Quinn with a shy smile, "I liked you since high school." admitted Quinn quietly.

Zuri took note of what Quinn said about her items. 'Perfect,' thought Zuri.

Zuri listened to Quinn moan. She loved how she could turn Quinn on. She was but at the same time was not surprised to hear Quinn liked her. It was the sense highschool part that threw Zuri. They had both felt an attraction and not even known it. Then Zuri felt Quinn's lips on hers. The were the perfect amount of soft and moist. A smile went to Zuri's face as she put Quinn's shoulders back to the bed.

"That was a very sweet kiss Quinn. Thank you." Zuri lifted Quinn's legs and bottom and pulled the diaper out, setting it aside. "If I'm not mistaken though I heard someone getting excited during her change...that's a bit naughty Quinn. No wonder you got spankings from Grandma." Zuri couldn't help but make her feel like a naughty child in this moment. She liked Quinn but first and foremost she wanted Quinn to be her little girl. "Here I am trying to clean you and I hear cute little moanies...there are times for that, but not during a change. Turn over, you are getting a spanking." She said with certainty.

As she said that Zuri went to find the training pants. She opened the case, which she'd missed before picking up Quinn's room. Her eyes got wide, the cutest pair of training pants were right on top. She picked it up. It was cute with little penguins printed on it. The crotch was a bit bulky, not enough to hold a major wetting fully, but perhaps a medium one. Quinn then took her hand and moved some things. There were four pairs total! And underneath the training pants were two bottles. 

Zuri moved back to Quinn holding the training pants.

Quinn smiled feeling proud, "I never kissed someone before," admitted Quinn, "you welcome!" added Quinn happily and full of energy wondering what was going to happen next as she was pushing back down onto the bed.

Sudden in a matter of mere seconds Quinn's face turned completely red and she couldn't help but squirm on the bed feeling very naughty for getting carried away with a simple change.

Hearing the certainty in Zuri's voice Quinn couldn't stop the small whimper, "No!" whined Quinn, "No spanking!" added the college graduate kicking her feet a little and refusing to turn over.

Quinn watched Zuri wondering what was going to happen next only to see her training pants that her grandmother had bought her a month back.  

Quinn dreaded the thought of the parcel that her grandmother was going to send to her. It would probably contain her paddle and other type of equipment or clothing her grandmother insisted on she just hoped her grandmother didn't decide to send over the enema kit at all.

Quinn hated the way her grandmother decided to do check lists to make sure she was going regularly and if she wasn't she would get treated to a good clean which only made her extremely fussy.

Zuri saw Quinn had not listened to her. "Yes, spanking...you are being very naughty." Zuri rolled Quinn over with relative ease and pulled her hips up, causing her plump little butt to come into the air. Zuri didn't wait long to start bringing her hand down to Quinn's bottom. Only her intention was to find out if spankings were a turn on for Quinn as well. She was certain that Quinn had never been spanked other than for discipline. Zuri figured Quinn wouldn't know what she was up to. 

Zuri spanked her bottom as it was up in the air, her other hand was on Quinn's lower back. She didn't spank with a discipline force, but a less hard, pleasurable force, curious to see how it would impact Quinn. "Tell me you were naughty for getting excited during your change and you are sorry." 

Zuri thought about how she might need to let Quinn release her sexual tensions later if she was going to tease her with pleasure all day. Did Quinn every pleasure herself, she wondered.

Quinn pouted and shook her head while crossing her arms over her chest showing disobedience towards Zuri but that didn't matter in the end at all because soon enough she found herself being turned over by Zuri.

Quinn expected a lot of pain yet the spanking wasn't even that painful! It hurt a bit but she actually felt pleasure!

Blushing brightly she couldn't control the small moans she was making now. It made her feel so naughty! Yet it turned her on more.

Quinn felt conflicted and confused.

Why was she feeling this way?

"I'm sorry for getting excited during my change and being naughty ma'm." replied Quinn moaning softly

Zuri smiled as she continued her spanking. "Quinn...are you always this ..." Zuri paused and took her hands squeezing Quinn's bottom then went back to spanking. "Mhmm, you just can't help yourself when I'm touching you can you? I think you like me in control too..." Zuri spanked a little harder. "And the more in control I am the more you get turned on." Zuri pushed Quinn's hips back down on the bed and rubbed her bottom. "Alright that's enough moaning out of you Quinnie."

"I saw your bottle in the case...why did your Grandma start giving you a bottle? I bet that made you feel pretty little huh..." Zuri turned Quinn back over and pulled her training pants up, then her spandex shorts.

Zuri rubbed her thighs. "Just lay here a minute and see if you can calm yourself down...my little moaner." Zuri was excited herself, she wanted very badly to pleasure herself, or have Quinn pleasure her. She wondered if Quinn would know how to pleasure her.

Quinn groaned softly at having her bottom squeezed it felt so good! She couldn't remember a feeling like this before at all and was very happy that Zuri was continuing to spank her! 

She liked being naughty if it meant that she would get this type of attention.

Quinn's cheeks redden.

She's never been in control before at all and while she butted heads with her grandmother a lot over wanting to be independent this was some else entirely.

She genuinely felt submissives towards Zuri.

Quinn looked at Zuri and pouted. Her bottom lip quivering slightly at the thought of whatever they were doing right now stopping.

Quinn blushed, "You ask a lot of questions," said Quinn only to sigh, "she thought I was getting to cranky before my naps and bedtime," continued Quinn, "and needed something to calm down," paused Quinn, "I don't get cranky before naps or when I have to go to bed so I dunno why she insisted so much." added Quinn.

The training pants were less bulky and much more easier for her to move in but she still felt like a child.

Quinn wasn't sure what was worse the thick white diaper or the colourful training pants.

She was thankful her grandmother never found any diapers with prints on for her to wear.

"Mhm!" hugged Quinn annoyed and a little sexually frustrated by not having a proper release.

Quinn had a idea here and there on what to do to please herself and others but never having a sexual experience before with another person made her rather naive and innocent in regards to that matter.

Zuri smiled a bit. "I just ask because I like to hear what you have to say and learn more about you." Zuri listened to Quinn's response about the bottle, it left her with more questions. 

Zuri helped Quinn sit up and sat next to her. "So Grandma thought you got fussy, hmm...I mean, bottles are for babies Quinnie... You must have been pretty embarrassed, Grandma really treated you like a little girl...why didn't you tell her you were a big girl? I mean...did you even try and stop it..." Quinn looked over, trying to learn more about Quinn's behavior and emotions. She hugged her lightly as she finished asking the question.

"Oh," said Quinn, "mhm.." whimpered Quinn lightly resting her head on Zuri's chest.

Quinn was surprised by the question and had to think quite a bit on it, "I told her no at first," paused Quinn, "because I am a big girl and was attending college so the idea seemed stupid to me," stated Quinn, "but she forced me to have one after I," paused Quinn, "after I...um..."

Quinn looked away embarrassed, "did something I wasn't suppose to," sighed Quinn, "it was humiliating being held like an infant as if I was incapable of doing anything for myself," continued Quinn, "I really hated it," stated Quinn before Iooking away, "but after a while it did become kinda relaxing and I dunno what I would do now without a bottle before bed," paused Quinn feeling embarrassed, "I haven't been sleeping well since I've stopped having one but it just feels weird doing it by myself I guess I've kind of grown accustomed to some of things Grandma did to me and without them I dunno what to do." admitted Quinn with a shrug of her shoulders.

"I don't know why Grandma treated me like a little girl so much," sighed Quinn, "she was strict but I guess she thought that I might be weak? Or not ready? I'd always asked her why but she never said anything in response except once," paused Quinn, "she said that I wouldn't be able to handle the real world and that dad was a fool for how he dealt with me after mom died," paused Quinn, "I don't have any hangups over my mom dying or anything else but my grandmother thinks otherwise and believes that because I haven't cried or done anything that there's something wrong with me like I'm holding back or ignoring myself but I'm not I've come to terms with it and I'm pretty open with my emotions so I don't really get her point at all." added Quinn snuggling up against Zuri's side.

Zuri listened intently to Quinn. It was becoming clear that Quinn's grandma had really treated her like a little girl, if not a baby, and Quinn had admitted to needing aspects of it, even liking it. On top of that it didn't seem like Quinn really understood why her grandma treated her that way, but to Zuri it was obvious.

"You have been very open with me Quinn, and I think that is important for you to do. Thank you for telling me about your bedtime bottle. It will be very important to get you back on that so you sleep well. It's just one of those big girl training wheel things we talked about before." Zuri said snuggling Quinn. "But...what is this something you did that you weren't supposed to do miss Quinnie." Zuri asked as she put her finger under Quinn's chin to bring her gaze upward. "I know you didn't want to tell me but I need you to, and I don't want you to leave anything out." Zuri was taking a firm tone with Quinn. Zuri then softened her tone. "Before you tell me that I wanted to say, losing a mom is very hard for anyone...but your mom took really good care of you...I remember you always had the most awesome lunches packed, she must have done that for you every day. And she was always at your different school events...she was just awesome wasn't she? I mean...I feel like crying now thinking about how you must have felt or still feel..."

Quinn looked at Zuri and nodded a little, "I'm still a big girl though." replied Quinn slightly unsure right now despite Zuri's comment about training wheels.

Quinn's bottom lip begin to quiver when Zuri asked about the thing that she didn't want to talk about at all because of how embarrassed it made her feel yet Quinn could not pull away from Zuri at all she felt completely submissive towards her, "I didn't go home when I should of," whimpered Quinn softly, "there was a party and I got invited," paused Quinn, "and I never really get invited to anything but Grandma said no cause it could be dangerous for me and that I wasn't ready to go to any grown up parties," whimpered Quinn, "so I went and got drunk," paused Quinn feeling really bad and guilty, "I didn't get back till eleven," she sighed, "in the morning," paused Quinn embarrassed her face going a deep shade of red, "I had a bigger accident than normal..."

Quinn looked away from Zuri trying her best to not cry, "I messed myself." admitted Quinn quietly.

Quinn thought about her mom and what Zuri said.

Her mom was pretty cool and they had a close bond together despite their personalities.

Her mom was more out going than her and a social butterfly.

She still slipped up every once in a while and called her Mommy despite being fourteen even in front of others.

"I miss my Mommy." admitted Quinn quietly emotions swirling around inside her, "I want my Mama." whispered Quinn yet no tears fell at all despite the heaviness to her voice and the brightness in her eyes.

Why couldn't she cry? Was there something wrong with her? She could cry easily in regard to everything else except her mother.

Was she scared that maybe if she did cry then she wouldn't be able to stop? Or would it become real that her Mommy was dead and she was left with her grandmother alone and abandoned because her father couldn't deal with the loss at all? 

• Like 1