LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Internship (private for Chicago_Daddy_84)

Zuri comforted Quinn. "Yah, it's okay...let's just rest here for a bit...I know that was a lot for you. We've made some good progress anyway... we can talk about how the diaper is later..." Zuri put her hand on the back of Quinn's head and ran her fingers through her hair. After a bit Zuri took Quinn's legs and swung them over her legs. "You seem a little sleepy Quinn...it's okay if you want to rest a little. We were up early today..." It was nearing a typical nap time, the middle of the day.

Zuri loves this, sweet little Quinn curled up in her lap. Maybe she could have this all the time? Quinn would certainly like it, if this was any indication...but she likely wouldn't just go for it, she's too committed to being a 'big girl' still. Zuri would have to work at this a little over the next few days. The trying out of the products was a great idea but it would only go so far. Zuri continued to rub her back or run fingers through her hair as Quinn sat with her. She hoped that Quinn would fall asleep so she could use the bathroom and then look around some.

Quinn was thankful to hear that from Zuri she didn't feel like talking much right now at all.

Feeling Zuri's fingers through her hair felt comforting to Quinn and she couldn't help but snuggle into her some more because of it.

She felt somewhat content despite her conflictions and confused feelings about Zuri and everything that was happening to her right now.

Quinn did feel sleepy but it was only mid day she couldn't fall asleep! To fall asleep now would just be humiliation and she knew that she would likely wet her diaper! She couldn't have Zuri finding that out she didn't want to be seen as a baby!

It only took ten more minutes before Quinn finally was asleep properly thanks to Zuri's attentiveness towards her.

Quinn was laying comfortably on Zuri her face squished up against her chest and her body curled up just like a kitten looking for warmth her teddy in her arms and her thumb in her mouth still not a lot had changed with her.

It would only take thirty minutes for Quinn's bladder to release itself unless Zuri chose to wake her up before then she had always been a heavy sleeper.

Zuri realized that Quinn was asleep after awhile. 'Finally, poor thing.' She thought as she carefully laid Quinn back and covered her with a blanket. She got up and smiled down at Quinn. "You are too cute," she said softly.

Zuri finally had a chance to use the bathroom and clean herself up a little. She zipped her pants back up and washed her hands before heading to Quinn's room. She snooped around a bit, looking at her clothes...looking in her closet. 'Hmm, no diapers? Maybe they are in this bag?' Zuri didn't see any, but put all the clothes away anyway. As she decided to just straighten up around the room she saw a little peice of plastic sticking out from under the bed. "Hmm." Zuri bent down and saw a package. Her eyes widened as she pulled it out. "I knew it!" She quickly covered her mouth and slid them back. 

She went out to the main room and saw Quinn was still out. 'Phew,' she thought. She did wonder if Quinn would have an accident in her sleep. She hadn't seen her pee and she knew how bad she had to go when she first got up.

Zuri decided to make them some lunch and grabbed a few sodas from her place. She just quietly left out the front door to do it. When she got back and closed the door it seemed to have woken up Quinn who had been out almost an hour. Zuri sat down by Quinn's legs. "Hey Quinnie...I got us some lunch here..." Zuri spoke softly as she rubbed Quinn's hip through the blanket.

During her nap Quinn didn't do much at all beside suck her thumb, cuddle Berry and unfortunately wet her diaper so when Zuri came to wake her up Quinn already knew what had happened due to the cold wet padding touching her bottom she could also feel that the diaper had expanded somewhat by absorbing her accident.

Tears rushed to her eyes.

She wasn't going to cry!

"Oh! Um thanks you didn't have to get me anything." replied Quinn quietly thankful that she was wearing shorts and that hid her accident away along with the blanket.

The diaper could easily take a lot more which was good but she felt like such a baby right now.

If she went to change Zuri might want to follow her! She couldn't have that! Which left her with the only option of wearing the stupid thing.

Quinn removed her thumb and reached for a can of pop feeling thirsty.

Zuri smiled a little as Quinn sat up. She had tried to hide it but Zuri was almost certain she had wet in her sleep. "No, it's no problem...I was getting hungry anyway."

Zuri rubbed Quinn's back a bit. She was a little worried that Quinn would get super upset if she just outted her for having wet herself. She thought about what was best. The diaper could easily hold a lot... maybe she should just see how lunch went and go from there. The last thing she wanted to do was overwhelm her.

"Oh here Quinn, I got that." Zuri grabbed the coke and handed it to Quinn. "Hard to move around on this couch huh..." Zuri knew it wasn't the couch but the mass between her legs. She put the paper plate with the turkey sandwich on the other side of Quinn, on the couch.

"So let's talk some more work, now that you are well rested. What can you tell me about the diaper? Is it soft, comfy?" Zuri pulled the blanket from Quinn's lap. "Why don't you and Berry take a little walk so we can learn more about it." Zuri put her hand on Quinn's lower back ready to help her up.

Quinn smiled a little Zuri and took the coke drinking it down quickly she always limited herself on fluids so whenever she woke up she would find herself massively dehydrated. It would become a huge problem in the summer due to the heat but her grandmother had limited her fluid in take to help her but there had been zero improvement and the doctors had said laziness was the factor for all this except for a few who had analysed it as stress and that if she wasn't careful it could become a bigger problem in the future with the amount of anxiety she had it wouldn't be impossible for daytime accidents to happen.

Quinn nibbled on the sandwich before putting it down and nodding a little knowing that this was going to happen sooner or later.

With Zuri's help Quinn stood up awkwardly and wobbly her legs far apart her knees bent while her hands rested on Zuri's arm as she tried to balance properly almost as if she was learning how to walk again.

"I don't know if I can walk," muttered Quinn keeping a hold on Zuri feeling insecure and a little worried that she was going to fall on her bottom, "It's comfy," said Quinn blushing her nose twitching a little, "really loud," paused Quinn, "probably better for... night," continued Quinn, "unless the user needed something thicker for the day but the two star would probably be enough." added Quinn feeling uncomfortable on her feet and slowly she took her hands off Zuri to try to walk with Berry in her hand.

Each step was awkward and Quinn could feel the hefty weight of the diaper properly on her and in a matter of moments she had fallen backwards landing on her bottom. 

Tears flooded Quinn's eyes and she couldn't help but start to cry a little, "This is stupid." stated Quinn obviously unhappy right now to the point that she slightly threw Berry away from her.

Zuri watched as she sucked down the drink. 'She was thirsty!' Zuru thought. 

Zuri helped Quinn to stand. "You can walk Quinnie." Zuri reassured her. "Comfy, okay good." 

"Yes, it is pretty crinkly..."

"You are right, it is probably intended for night time. Oh, yah it does say that on the sheet here."

Zuri watched her try to walk. It was so darn adorable. The diaper was thick but it seemed like Quinn was having more trouble than she should to walk. She was pretty fit. Was she just intimidated and phyced out?

Then it happened, right on her bottom Quinn went. "Oh noooo...Quinn are you okay? Zuri came over and knelt down. "Hey hey don't cry..." She handed Quinn Berry again. "You feel a little frustrated and embarrassed? This could be a good thing for us to know...that it could be hard to walk in the 5 star diaper, hmm?" Zuri rubbed her back. "You're okay...let's get you back to the couch." 

Zuri helped her stand and then scooped her up the few steps and set her back down. "There...no more tears now okay. You seemed pretty thirsty...you can have my coke with the rest of your sandwich there." Zuri said opening it and handing it to Quinn.

"Hey...I need to tell you something Quinn." Zuri looked over.

Quinn felt silly crying but she couldn't help it! She just felt incredibly embarrassed by everything that has happened so far and she could be quite sensitive at times.

Quinn shook her head to Zuri's question, "No!" 

The squishy diaper was cold! And while she wasn't in any physical pain her pride had taken a big tumble down.

Quinn held Berry close to her chest while tears continued to stream down her face, "Y-yeah." stammered Quinn sniffling.

Quinn sighed a little as Zuri rubbed her back her crying calming down a lot till it was gone, "Okay," mumbled Quinn, "thank you Zuri." 

Quinn blushed when Zuri scooped her up and carried her to the couch it made her feel like a child.

Quinn took the can blushing brightly before taking a large gulp of it before setting the empty can down, "Huh? What is it?" asked Quinn curiously as to what Zuri had to say to her.

Zuri watched her drink down the second can. She got excited about what that would soon mean. She couldn't play her hand that she knew Quinn was wet, she wanted to know what Quinn would do when she had to pee while awake. Judging by the way she just drank it wouldn't be very long. 

"Well I just wanted you to know that when you were napping...I got your room a bit picked up for you, put away your clothes, just some stuff to be nice." She smiled. "But then I found out that you told a little fib earlier about still needing diapers at night." She paused and took in the look on Quinn's face. "I saw your package of diapers under the bed." She put her finger to Quinn's lip. "Let me finish...I'm a little disappointed that you lied to me but I understand why you did. I just want you to know that I'm a little worried about you...I can tell you are trying very hard to be a big girl... but, well tomorrow will be good I think. We will kick some butt and you'll be right there with me. Right? Let's finish our lunch..."

Zuri felt a little bad about her plan. Should she really be messing with Quinn like this? Had she done enough to this poor girl? She shook it off. 'No, look at her...she's practically a baby already... you are just going to help her realize it. And give her lots of hugs and cuddles,' she giggled in her mind.

Quinn stared at Zuri in shock and then anger that she had even went into room without asking only for her heart to start pounding away in her chest at the thought of Zuri finding her diapers.

She wasn't quite sure what to think right now and would of interrupted if it weren't Zuri's finger on her lips.

Quinn could feel her throat tighten she didn't want Zuri to know about her diapers! Sure she was nice and didn't seem like a bully now but she didn't know this adult Zuri that well at all considering it was only earlier today that they met each other again.

Fists clenched in emotional turmoil Quinn stood up from the sofa awkwardly, "Fine I lied but did you really expect me to tell you the truth? You hurt me a lot during school do you really think that I'd just open up straight away?" asked Quinn taking a deep breath, "A little worried about me? Why? I can handle things by myself," continued Quinn trying her best not to get upset, "I am a big girl!" stated Quinn stomping her foot a little out of anger, "Yeah sure," grumbled Quinn, "look thanks for the food but I don't feel hungry anymore I'll see you in the morning." added Quinn toddling off to her room slowly and with great difficulty to the point that she had fallen a few times because she wanted to get away from Zuri quickly as possible.

Zuri was not expecting Quinn to say any of that. But she tried to put herself in Quinn's shoes. She could understand the reaction. She looked back and saw Quinn struggling to get to her room.

Zuri got up and went to follow Quinn and got to her right as she had fallen. "Quinn, wait please." Zuri helped her up and held her hips. "I'm worried because I like you...I know I was a jerk to you before. I really am sorry about that, please believe me...I just want us to do well tomorrow." Zuri paused. "I promise I'll go, but can we at least finish lunch and talk about who will do what tomorrow? We have to have a game plan... please." Zuri practically begged.

Quinn despite her anger and insecurity right now was thankful for Zuri's help. 

Looking up Quinn's bottom lip quiver a little as she took in what Zuri had just said to her, "You like me?" asked Quinn confused unless Zuri was talking about liking her more than just a friend? A sudden blush tinted Quinn's cheeks.

She liked Zuri as well.

It was why everything was so hard for her right now because she was scared, worried and unsure of her own feelings.

She didn't know if Zuri would like someone like her. 

She was a bedwetter and hadn't grown much at all physically. What was even appealing about her? Quinn continued to look confused, "Your not joking about liking me?" asked Quinn timidly, "cause that would be a real dick move considering I like you too," paused Quinn being rather bold then for a moment, "I'm just really frustrated right now," sighed Quinn, "I just... I've never had a job before or lived with another person besides my grandmother," she said, "I'm really scared." admitted Quinn looking away from Zuri.

She knew that they needed to work but her feelings were just all over the place.

Zuri kept quiet and just listened, then pulled Quinn in for a hug as she looked away. "It's going to be okay...and no I wasn't joking about liking you. I've had a ton of fun with you today and even in highschool and stuff I liked you...I was just a dumb highschool kid. Anyway I know it feels like we live together...but really this is all your own place over here...that's pretty cool, and you should feel proud of that." Zuri pulled her back from the hug. "Maybe I can work through our game plan by myself while you just read or color... something to just kinda check out for a little bit and calm down?" Zuri rubbed her back and started to help her back into the room. "And once this work is done I can give you some space..."

Quinn couldn't help but smile.

She felt safe in Zuri's arms and didn't want the hugging to stop at all.

Quinn thought about it for a moment, "Okay if you're sure I just don't want to let you down though and not do my own share of the work but I'll take your lead on this and if you need me to do anything tomorrow I'll do it." replied Quinn not quite realising what she might be offering to Zuri but she hated letting people down.

Quinn with Zuri's help made it back to the living room but walking was still difficult. The bulk of the diaper was insane and with her anxious nature Quinn wasn't blessed with a good sense of balance to begin with at all having been a clutz in school.

Quinn didn't know if she wanted peace from Zuri. If anything she wanted to be close to Zuri, "Stay after we could watch a movie or something please?" asked Quinn quietly and hopefully.

There was a lot going on between them but she wanted to get to know Zuri better now especially after their talk about liking each other.

Zuri walked Quinn back and she could tell, from their hug, Quinn wanted to be close to her. "Here let's sit you on the couch here ...I'll sit right next to you in a moment." Zuri left the room for a moment and came back with a coloring book and crayons. 

The last time Zuri was over at her place she had unlocked the door that led down to the laundry. It was easy for her then to go from Quinn's place to hers. She couldn't help but notice the lock on Quinn's door to the laundry was broken. 'Awesome!' Zuri thought, 'Quinn probably doesn't even know these are supposed to lock'

Zuri was excited again and she moved like the wind getting back to the coloring book and crayons she sat next to Quinn. "Okaaaay...here we go why don't you color aaaa... pretty big flower here for me." She opened the book and put it in Quinn's lap with three large crayons. She sat very close as she did, rubbing Quinn's back a bit. "And I promise...I'll make sure you are ready for tomorrow. I'll take the lead and I'll give you some really easy stuff that I know you can do. We'll be a great team."

Zuri started to go through some more material for a moment. "Oh...and maybe we can watch a movie...are you sure you don't mind me staying?" Zuri asked sweetly.

Zuri was trying to think about how to handle all of this. There had been a moment there but she felt like things were okay now. Quinn really seemed like she wanted her company. And as long as she was in the very bulky diaper she needed Zuri's help more than not. Maybe she should just see where the night goes...she knew she needed to bring up the diaper wetting at some point, she didn't want Quinn to get too anxious about it. She did have an idea. She kept an eye on Quinn, looking for any sign she might need to go or or is going. Zuri was enjoying the closeness of the two as she worked, it made her smile as she read.

Quinn sat on the couch with her legs crossed underneath her while she watched Zuri leave and return.

Eyeing the colouring book and crayons she wasn't quite sure what to think but this was suppose to relax her, right? And Zuri didn't want to embarrass her, right? This was just to let her take a break from work not that she did much besides wear a diaper and wet in it. 

Quinn smiled at Zuri wondering what it was going to be like for the next six months and curious about what was going to happen. Only one of them could get the job offered at the company which meant the other would be out of work. 

Quinn already knew Zuri would get it giving their personalities and attitudes but it was still a six month job and great experience for her! And maybe the company would offer two positions? Maybe or at least she hoped that was going to happen because that meant she'd get to stay with Zuri.

"A flower?" replied Quinn a little conflicted only to smile, "Okay but it's just for you no one else." stated Quinn firmly starting to colour the petals pink. The crayons due to being big was difficult to hold and made it so she was going outside the lines quite a bit.

Quinn rested herself against Zuri not wanting to lose any physical contact at all, "I'm sure," said Quinn focusing on her colouring, "I want you to stay I don't want you to go at all." added Quinn shyly hoping that she wasn't being to clingy at all.

After ten minutes the can of coke that Quinn had drank was working its way through her system and just twenty minutes later her bladder was twitching badly yet she was nearly finished with her pretty flower! Not wanting to get up now Quinn decided to hold her crotch with her free hand in an attempt to hold her bladder back from busting right now and flooding her diaper anymore.

Just one more petal...

Quinn stuck her tounge out in an attempt to concentrate harder but each second that passed made it harder to concentrate until eventually she was doing the potty dance and had both hands on the front of her crotch, "I need to pee!" whimpered Quinn loudly looking at Zuri.

Zuri smiled as she started to color and that Quinn had told her she wanted her to stay.

As the minutes passed Zuri noticed Quinn's hand go to her crotch. It was cute but Zuri couldn't help but think how ineffective it was. The diaper was so thick that it made any effort to 'hold it' useless. Plus with how Quinn was sitting, her hips wide open it would only be that much harder.

Zuri noticed Quinn was nearly done when both hands went to her crotch. She was getting excited. She looked over as Quinn exclaimed she needed to pee. She had been thinking about this for awhile, well here went nothing she thought.

"Oh my goodness...I totally forgot about you going to the bathroom!... wait...are you telling me this is the first you've had to go?" Zuri kept her tone light. "You didn't already tinkle in there did you?" She asked as she put a hand over Quinn's hands, which were on her crotch.

Zuri waited to see how Quinn reacted in this moment before her next move.

Quinn lowered her eyes a little, "I don't know," said Quinn not wanting to admit that she had an accident during her nap but also not wanting to lie either, "I just really need to pee now but..." paused Quinn, "I don't know if I will make it."

She didn't like Zuri being disappointed in her.

The word tinkle caused Quinn to squirm even more and look at Zuri properly but she couldn't reply

Quinn was surprised by Zuri putting her hand over both her own it made everything more intimate

Zuri smiled over. "You don't know if you tinkled? That sounds to me like you did..." Zuri took her hand that was on Quinn's hands and put it on her leg. "Wait a minute, you are messing with me aren't you...I thought you were about to have an accident, but you are testing out if the diaper really is absorbent for 24 hours aren't you? That's such a good idea Quinn!"

Zuri smiled a little. She knew that wasn't true but hoped Quinn would run with it. Zuri didn't want her to feel too embarrassed about going in her diaper and it would give her a reason to continue wearing it. Zuri thought that if she really wore a lot today it would make it easier to get her into them in the future. But she'd still have work to do.

Quinn blushed a little more and started to feel more shy and embarrassed thanks to Zuri's comment.

"Huh?" said Quinn shocked for a moment only to grin, "Y-yeah! That's it!" paused Quinn for a moment realising that she could get away with her accident earlier and anymore that was going to happen in her diaper, "Just testing!" continued Quinn her cheeks rosy red, "See I am a big girl." added Quinn feeling relief a little.

"Ah Zuri," said Quinn feeling her bladder release itself a little causing her to try and close her legs as much as she could, "I... I..."

Quinn could feel her diaper becoming much more warm.

Zuri was glad to hear the relief in Quinn's voice. The reddness in her cheeks said a lot about how she really felt though. Certainly in her own mind she knew she had an accident and was about to have another. Zuri nodded to Quinn's comment of 'I am a big girl'. It was so cute to Zuri how she tried to almost convince herself of it by how often she said it.

Zuri rubbed Quinn's leg a little as Quinn said her name. "Yes, Quinnie? Are you tinkling in your diaper now?" Zuri continued to rub her leg. "You were really testing out the diaper and not having accidents right? You weren't just agreeing with me?" Zuri bit her lip a little. She couldn't help but make Quinn a little squirmy with a question like that as she released her bladder.

Zuri watched Quinn for a moment after asking the question but interrupted her before she could answer. "Hey! Is this the flower you colored for me?" Zuri picked it up to look at it.

Quinn's face continued to redden but she was able to nod and eventually found her voice, "I'm only making tinkles cause I'm a big girl," said Quinn, "cause we need to see how much it holds otherwise we don't know how good the product is." added Quinn hoping that her reasoning would work.

Before Quinn could answer the next question she was caught off guard by the comment about her flower, "Yeah! I hope you like it?"

Quinn distracted suddenly felt her bladder release fully causing her to gasp.

"I do like it!" Zuri heard Quinn gasp, she smiled over. "Good job Quinnie, let all those pee pees out." Zuri took the opportunity as Quinn's bladder released itself to pull Quinn into her lap. Quinn's shoulders were at a 90 degree angle to Zuri's chest. Zuri wrapped her arms around Quinn and held the sheet of paper in front of Quinn. She couldn't wait to see if she could get Quinn to take her thumb again.

"It looks like you missed a petal here, but it's very pretty Quinnie. It's hard staying in those lines sometimes huh?" Zuri took the far hand and brought it back to rub Quinn's back. She set the drawing down with the other hand and grabbed Berry. "Did you want to hold Berry?" Zuri wondered if she could say no.

Quinn couldn't help but smile brightly at hearing that Zuri liked the colouring it made her feel so happy inside to know that and she couldn't help but giggle a little because of it.

A sudden blush appeared on Quinn's cheeks but hearing Zuri tell her to let all her pee pees out made her feel relax and comforted in the knowledge that she was being a big girl because this was to test out the product and not because she couldn't make it to the toilet yet the treatment Zuri gave to her made her feel young younger than she was but she tried to push that aside.

The change in position was nice and Quinn found it easier to cuddle up to Zuri like this.

At the mention of the petal Quinn's smile dropped a little and she began to suck her thumb feeling embarrassed and childish that she had missed that one petal out and coloured outside the lines, "I didn't mean to I tried really hard but I couldn't hold the crayons good enough." explained Quinn pouting a little before nodding her head at the mention of Berry, "Please!" said Quinn excitedly.

Zuri handed Berry over. "It's okay Qunnie...I really do like the picture... thank you so much." Zuri loved to see Quinn's thumb in her mouth again, it was just as cute as the first time. This was still all so surreal to Zuri...it was like any fantasy she'd had about Quinn times 10. She was finding out more about herself and her desires on the fly.

Then Zuri wondered what Quinn's time with her Grandma was like. Quinn has already mentioned she diapered her...what else went on there?

Zuri rubbed Quinn's back after handing her Berry, there felt like no better time to ask. "So Quinn, you said your Grandma diapered you at night? Tell me how that started...I bet you felt pretty blushy the first time she did it... It sounds like she was pretty strict... did you have a bedtime or anything else?" Zuri brought Quinn's head down on to her chest as she wrapped her arms around Quinn.