LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Internship (private for Chicago_Daddy_84)

Quinn whimpered and continued to cling not feeling like a big girl at all but at least she wasn't sucking her thumb right now....

Quinn looked at Zuri with a lost puppy look as she stood up straight like a big girl but she didn't feel like a big girl at all! She felt scared and she wanted to hide behind Zuri badly.

Quinn followed Zuri slowly not wanting to go into the office at all but knew that she needed to calm down and get over herself.

Quinn stood up a little more straight but kept herself behind Zuri a little only to look up at her as she was pushed forward and suddenly felt very exposed.

Quinn watched as Zuri shook Michelle and Bill's hand while she stood awkwardly in front of them like a child that just wanted to be quiet and let the grown ups talk.

Quinn nodded and sat down.

She wanted to suck her thumb....

Quinn held the water bottle and smiled nervously feeling as if she was way out of her depths right now. She felt stupid next to Zuri and didn't like that feeling one bit.

Zuri continued to talk. She occasionally glanced at Quinn and could see Quinn wasn't paying much attention. Zuri wondered what was going through her head. 

"So we wanted to talk with you about our products a bit..." Zuri walked to Quinn. "Come on, stand up." Zuri said softly, helping Quinn to her feet. Zuri stood close to Quinn. 

"Quinn is awesome...we actually met in highschool believe it or not..." Zuri put her arm around Quinn lightly hugging her. "She's a little bit shy...but she's very excited to talk with you about our diapers. Quinn is quite the expert really..." Zuri pulled out the thicker five star absorbent diaper. "So Quinn...here we have the most absorbent diaper we make...why don't you tell them a little bit about the absorbency, feel, comfort, all the things they'd like to know." Zuri stayed close to Quinn, she was ready to help her as much as she needed to. Zuri didn't know what to except from Quinn. 

Quinn was pretty much off with the fairies as Zuri talked and the only times when she was brought back to reality was when she was nearly sucking her thumb she couldn't afford Michelle or Bill to see her sucking her thumb like a big baby!

She needed to be a grown up! She was a grown up after all right?

Quinn slowly stood up with Zuri's help and hid behind her a little still despite the hug and stared at the two with uncertainty as she was put on the spot by Zuri.

Quinn took a deep breath, "The five stars are really good in regards to the absorbency, feel and even the comfort but they do have some technical problems," stated Quinn blushing knowing that she needed to be open and honest otherwise it would be hard for her to talk about the product at all, "to get a better handle on the product I tested it with Zuri's help and the problems were that walking was difficult because of the bulk," paused Quinn wanting to hide, "I understand that the bulk is needed to absorb the accidents but it was hard to stand and I think that could cause a lot of problems in regards to physical harm." explained Quinn blushing bright red right now.

Quinn took a sip from her water bottle.

Zuri could hardly believe how open Quinn was being. It was perfect. Zuri could see Michelle and Bill get more engaged as Quinn spoke. Zuri watched her little girl speak and her cheeks flush along the way. Quinn had started a conversation that was sure to make her feel little.

Michelle spoke up. "So you actually have worn this product then Quinn?" 

Zuri decided to step in to let Quinn drink a little water and calm herself. "She did...and she didn't mean to say our product could cause harm. Just that this particular absorbency is best suited for non walkers or during sleep." Zuri smiled over at Quinn. "I think Quinn would say trying to walk in them will land you on your bottom more times than not." Everyone laughed just a bit. "But it is the most effective product on the market for heavy use, we can assure you of that." Zuri wondered if Quinn was thinking back to wearing it. 

Michelle looked at them. "Well that all sounds very good. It shows some real dedication that you'd try out your own products so throughly." Michelle looked at Bill. "Any questions?"

Bill sat up a bit. "Well we have some folks that need protection like this, it really goes the whole day with no leaks?"

Zuri looked at Quinn. "You're doing great.." Zuri whispered softly then spoke up. "Do you remember how long you were in your diaper Quinn?" She tried to feed a question to her to get her talking again. Zuri purposefully used the word "your diaper" instead of "the diaper" it was subtle but intentional. Zuri was starting to feel excited. How much more of this could Quinn do before she slipped that thumb in her mouth. 

Zuri rubbed Quinn's back a bit as she stood next to her. 

Quinn nearly spat the water out at Michelle's question only to feel relief that Zuri had taking over for a moment whilst she got her grounding back from the terrible embarrassment she was now feeling from talking about her experience using the thick diaper.

Quinn put her bottle down and rested her head against Zuri's arm whilst holding Zuri's hand.

She hadn't meant to act so needy but she needed comfort badly and Zuri had giving her that. It also didn't help that they had laughed at the little joke that Zuri made.

She felt terribly small.

"My diaper?" squeaked Quinn softly before looking at Bill and Michelle, "Uh I wore it about two? Until ten? But it hadn't leaked at all," paused Quinn, "and it probably could of taken more? I could always wear it for twenty four hours to see if it really does last properly otherwise it definitely lasts over eight hours." added Quinn with a shy smile as she continued to hold Zuri's hand not realising that she had offered to stay in the same diaper for twenty four hours straight without a change.

It really wouldn't take much more or much longer for Quinn to start suckling her thumb and hiding behind her Mommy like a little girl. A little push and Quinn would be back to her more Little self.

Zuri held Quinn's hand as she felt Quinn's head on her. It was cute. Zuri listened as Quinn spoke. Quinn was digging herself into a hole...

"Quinnie you're so cute..." Zuri took the hand she was holding and wrapped it around her back, bringing Quinn closer to her. Zuri looked at Bill and Michelle. "Quinn really wants to show you both how good a product this is...you probably have guessed by now but she does need them from time to time. That's why she's the expert. But you really liked this diaper didn't you Quinnie? Better than others you've worn?" Zuri said picking the thick diaper sample up once more. Zuri was talking to Quinn more like little Quinn now, and talking more for her... giving her questions she could answer yes or no to. Zuri took a few steps forward with Quinn and set the diaper on the table opening it up. "So you can see here as we open this up some of the features that make this so impressive..." Zuri started.

Michelle and Bill's faces were both showing expressions of surprise. Bill sat back a bit and Michelle leaned in curious to see what would be said or done next.

Quinn blinked a little and suddenly blush quite a bit. 

Did Zuri just called her Quinnie? Suddenly she felt even more small than previously and couldn't help but become a tad more shy because of it.

She was trying hard to be a big girl like Zuri but it was difficult! It wasn't fair that Zuri had giving her a bottle and was making her feel more like a child rather than the mature young woman that she should be.

Quinn wasn't able to resist at all the moment Zuri pulled her closer and almost instantly she started to nuzzle Zuri.

It wasn't her fault that she felt less stressed by doing this right? This was okay?

Quinn listened to Zuri before glancing at Bill and Michelle shyly and then looking at the diaper before looking at Zuri and nodding, "Yeah." squeaked Quinn softly.

Quinn stayed queit and looked at Zuri and the diaper curiously wondering what was now going to happen? She felt a little scared by it all and could feel a little bit of pee dribble into her training pants making it damp because of how anxious she was getting.

Slowly and sure enough with her head pressed up against Zuri's chest Quinn's thumb had now slowly entered her mouth.

Zuri stopped her description of the diaper as she saw Quinn's thumb slowly go into her mouth. The pause was perfect as it drew attention to the thumb. Zuri brought Quinn's head into her chest. "As I was saying... So each time Quinn had an accident...the leak guards here really did a fine job of keeping it all contained." Zuri paused. "Speaking of accidents... would it be okay with you both if I just quickly check Quinn? She...has been having accidents recently...and I am worried about her having one."

Michelle looked at them, almost not believing what was happening. "Ugh...yes, sure..."

Zuri smiled. "Thanks...Quinn did offer to wear a diaper for a full 24 hours, would you be interested to see how easily the diapers go on? The fit and wear?" Zuri knelt down and slowly started to roll up the front on Quinn's dress.

Bill spoke up. "I'm not sure we need a demonstration ..." 

Zuri stopped rolling the front of the dress up and stood up again. "Oh, no? Shall I jump into pricing then?"

Michelle looked on. "Well I don't want an accident on our floor in here..." She looked at Quinn, talking to her like a child. "Do you need to go potty sweetie?"

Quinn simply listened to Zuri feeling lno better than a child right now.

Maybe she wasn't a big girl? But she had graduated college? Hadn't she? Quinn sucked her thumb more.

Quinn whimpered very softly at Michelle's comment but said nothing as Zuri rolled up her dressed while she continued to suck her thumb more and more feeling out of control of the situation right now.

Bill's comment had caused Quinn to blush even more despite feeling relief that she wouldn't be put back into a diaper.

The knowledge that they now knew about her accidents and need for protection added to Quinn's embarrassment but in turn made her seek more comfort from Zuri.

Quinn was surprised to be addressed by Michelle and looked a little confused and conflicted for a moment, "I-I dunno." squeaked Quinn sounding less like an adult and more like a child  feeling unsure her cheeks turning more red.

She had a little accident moments before and she could probably do with going to the potty.

Quinn was thinking hard.

Harder than she should on the matter and had even removed herself a little from Zuri, "I need to go to the potty." stated Quinn softly.

Her free hand grabbing at her crotch while she continued to suck her thumb.

She wasn't desperate but she could feel her bladder twitching which was enough to warrant the immature action.

It also didn't help matters that Michelle was now talking to her as if she was a child.

Zuri smiled softly. She loved Quinn, she was so adorable. 

Michelle was about to talk but Zuri jumped in. "Thank you for telling us baby." Zuri came back into Quinn. "I still need to see that you've kept your trainers dry..." Zuri knelt and rolled the dress all the way up this time, moving Quinn's hand in the process. Michelle and Bill watched. Zuri put her hand into Quinn's crotch. "Mhmm, I was afraid these would be wet..." Zuri let the dress down, then took Quinn and sat her up on the table, next to the diaper. "I thought we were going to be a big girl today Quinnie. First your thumb, now wet trainers..."

"Well you both will get a quick demonstration. Quinn needs to be put into her diaper again." Zuri lowered Quinn down on her back.

Michelle spoke up. "Shouldn't you take her to the bathroom?"

Zuri looked over. "I will Michelle...but Quinn needs to decide if she wants to be a big girl or not. She has been a baby almost all of the time... sucking her thumb and these accidents. It's okay if she doesn't want to be one... but training pants are for those trying to be a big girl. Right Michelle?" Zuri looked at Michelle.

"Yes...that is true."

Zuri looked at Quinn. "So Quinnie... if you can keep your diaper dry until I get you to a potty you can go back in trainers... otherwise... I'll know you are just not ready." Zuri was holding the diaper in her hands, about to start the diapering. "But...I'm glad you both will get to see this actually on Quinn...it's hard to visualize and I'll be able to show you."

Zuri knew having the diaper on would make it that much harder for Quinn to hold it. She wouldn't be able to effectively hold herself or cross her legs. And the thick padding would only make her feel that much more little.

Quinn turned her attention away from Michelle and back towards Zuri.

What was Zuri doing?

A sudden blush flushed across her face as she stared up at Zuri.

Was Zuri really going to check her training pants, "M-mommy!" squeaked Quinn softly as her dress was rolled up all the way and her cute training pants was on display in front of Bill and Michelle.

What was Zuri doing?

Quinn was lost between two mindsets both fighting and battling against each other trying to figure out what the hell was going on and how she should react.

Yet she had always been submissive and with how dominant Zuri was it made it very easy for Quinn to fall into her more submissive tendencies.

Quinn could only suckle her thumb in response to Zuri's comment as she was lifted up onto the table.

Quinn stared up at Zuri helplessly as she was pushed down onto her back and was now laying flat against the table about to get out into a diaper.

Tears suddenly filled her eyes.

She was a big girl! Wasn't she?

"O-okay." stammered Quinn a few tears rolling down her face now at the mention that she might not be ready for training pants.

She just felt so confused and even scared! Small whimpers echoed through the room bouncing off the walls. 

Was she going to cry properly? Maybe? She didn't know.

Zuri loved that Quinn had called her mommy in front of Michelle and Bill. It was perfect. Zuri was caught in the moment, it was all a rush for her.

Zuri looked down at Quinn. She could see the tears in Quinn's eyes. She pushed up Quinn's dress and lifted her a little to slide the diaper under her. "Qunnie baby...it's okay. You're in a safe place here...you are doing soooo good... Just look at Mommy." With that Zuri reached up and slid down Quinn's damp training pants. She didn't leave her exposed long as the diaper was soon up and around her. "That's it look at mommy."

"Okay, so you see how quick and easy that was. Now, when we go to tape it...you can actually see here these little indicators tell you about where each of the four tapes should go." Zuri said as she started to tape the diaper on Quinn. "And...there we are. All done. You can see, as Quinn was saying before she started sucking her thumb...the padding here is very thick. Quinn's legs are pushed open by it, but it is comfortable and gives her that all day or all night protection." 

Zuri sat Quinn up and brought her into a hug as she remained sitting on the table with Zuri standing. Zuri put Quinn's legs around her and her head into her shoulder. Zuri rubbed her back as she hugged her.

Bill and Michelle we're starting to get a bit more used to what was going on in front of them, but only a bit. Michelle looked at bill then back. "Well, thank you...so our time is running short here. Can you tell us about pricing and availability?"

"Sure." Zuri looked down at Quinn. "Just a moment." Zuri then got down to Quinn's ear to whisper. "Mommy knows you don't want to hold it baby. Go in your diaper. No one will know." Zuri looked back up. Her heart was racing as she was ready to speak to Bill and Michelle, still hugging Quinn close.

Zuri didn't know whether Quinn was thinking to try and hold it or not, but she thought in this moment Quinn would be vulnerable to her suggestion. Zuri loved to see Quinn's little side win and couldn't wait to get Quinn out of this meeting.

Quinn rubbed her eyes a little as she waited for the diaper to be secured around her bottom by Zuri.

She felt just like a little girl and blushed as her dressed was lifted up more showing off her wet trainers to Michelle and Bill.

What were they thinking? They hadn't said a single thing about her yet and that was making her more nervous than it should.

It also reinforced the statement that she was just a baby.

Shouldn't she be fired? She wasn't acting professional at all.

Worry inflamed her mind.

Did she screw things up? Quinn could feel her voice tighten with worry, anxiety and stress.

Quinn looked at Zuri and stared up at her doing just as she was told.

It was awful hearing Zuri talk while she sat there diapered her legs pushed apart causing her hold on her bladder to weaken immensely but she still held on a little hoping that she could make it to the potty and be a big girl again!

The hug was welcoming and comforting her anxiety dropping as she felt Zuri rub her back and push her head into her shoulder. It felt nice almost as if she was being protected by everything around her and that she was safe.

Was she really safe though? She knew that this wasn't normal and she was waiting for someone to say something about all this and about her.

The whisper caused Quinn to wriggle a little, "Potty, Mommy." whimpered Quinn quietly.

Zuri's words had a certain effect on Quinn and she felt confused. No one would know? Did Zuri just give her the okay to wet herself?

She did need to pee....

What was going to happen? Suddenly she had her answer as a little bit of pee dripped into her diaper followed by a loud hiss that filled the room or at least from Quinn's perspective it did.

The diaper swelled up like a hungry sponge and the padding grew a little causing it to become a little more heavy.

After a minute Quinn could no longer hold her tears back and started to cry into Zuri's shoulder softly her cheeks going bright red from having another accident.

Zuri smiled at Quinn's cute little 'potty, Mommy'. Zuri used one hand to open up a small pricing book in front of her. Just as she was about to speak she could feel Quinn's body relax slightly and heard the same hiss that Quinn did. Zuri wasn't sure if anyone else could hear it but she suspect not.

"Excuse me just a moment..." She said to Michelle and Bill as Quinn started to cry. "Shh..." Zuri looked down and saw how red Quinn's cheeks were. This had all been a lot for her no doubt. "Come here baby" Zuri said as she lifted Quinn from the table. She walked Quinn to the chair she'd been sitting in before. "Mommy is going to go have a little private talk with Mr. Bill and Ms. Michelle. You stay right here okay...try and calm down a little." Zuri fixed her dress so it covered her diaper. "I'm just going to tell them we need to go... Mommy is going to take you home in just a minute." Zuri kissed her forehead and stood up.

Zuri walked over and had a quick conversation with Bill and Michelle. Quinn couldn't hear anything more than whispers but would occasionally see Zuri motioning towards her. 

The conversation was pretty quick, Zuri didn't want to leave Quinn alone too long. She turned around and faced Quinn from where the three were standing. "Okay, we are all done...time to go home."

Bill and Michelle said nothing as they stood facing Zuri and Quinn. There was no read to be had on how the meeting went. All Michelle said was. "We'll see you after lunch for the debrief."

Zuri walked to Quinn after grabbing their things and helped her stand. "Okay, you gotta walk Quinnie...hold Mommy's hand please."

Zuri loved the audible crinkle as Quinn moved so slightly. She loved how the meeting went and she loved that in her mind, Quinn wouldn't be coming back to adulthood for some time after this.

Quinn cried into Zuri's shoulder breathing heavily clinging to her roommate desperately as she fought with herself mentally over what had just happened and what might happen.

She felt scared.

Quinn rested her head even more against Zuri's shoulder as she was carried away from Bill and Michelle.

Quinn hid her face into Zuri's shoulder not wanting to make eye contact with Bill and Michelle at all knowing that it would just cause her to feel worse and more embarrassed than she already was right now.

Quinn sniffled and nodded rubbing her eyes at Zuri's words and watched as her Mommy left her alone to calm down while she talked with the grown ups.

Quinn felt nauseous and suckle on her thumb more in an attempt to calm herself wishing that the meeting would end soon and that she could just hide away from the entire world.

Quinn looked up feeling upset still and looking at Bill, Michelle and Zuri she felt completely out of her depth right now.

Quinn simply nodded in response to Michelle and stood up from the chair awkwardly with Zuri's help.

Quinn did as she was told and held Zuri's hand tightly the diaper causing her to waddle making it hard to walk.

Concern and worry about the debrief that she and Zuri would have soon. After lunch? That meant a hour from now. 

She felt scared but she didn't say anything right now at all.

Zuri walked Quinn out of the room. A few people passed them as they slowly made their way to the elevator. Zuri smiled that Quinn didn't even seem to think twice about her thumb.

Soon they were in the elevator. Finally alone, in private. Zuri looked over. "Mommy heard what you did in your diapee. Such a good baby for Mommy...it's not good to hold it. You'll hurt that little bladder." Zuri smiled with a light rub to it.

Zuri was really going to lay it on now. "Being a big girl was too hard Quinnie. Mommy should have known that... It's okay...I was thinking maybe you could do it...but sometimes we are just too little to pretend to be big." Zuri put her arm around her. "But that's okay...Mommy loves you. And you are my little cutie. Mommy will take care of her little baby."

Zuri looked down at Quinn wondering how she would take her comments.

Quinn kept close to Zuri the entire time feeling shy and scared of the other people around her.

The elevator allowed Quinn to calm down a little but she continued to cling onto Zuri not letting go at all.

Quinn looked away feeling ashamed, "I'm sorry," apologize Quinn feeling guilty that she had an accident in her diaper, "wait? Good?" asked Quinn in shock having expected scorn instead of the praise that Zuri had given to her.

Quinn sighed, "But I wanna be a big girl? How can I be a big girl Mommy?" asked Quinn attempting to hang on to her adult hood as it fades away.

"Quinnie...I'm sorry baby. You've tried to be a big girl...but you can't do it." The doors opened up and Zuri walked Quinn out, keeping her close, holding her hand. She was sure her last words were just sitting there in Quinn's head.

As they got to the parking lot Zuri started again. She spoke softly. "Doesn't it feel like a relief that you can just be your little baby self Quinnie. Suck your thumb all you want...Mommy will feed and take care of you..." As they got to the car Zuri stopped at the back door and knelt, holding Quinn's hips. "Tell Mommy how you feel...you don't really wanna be a big girl..."

Those words caused tears to form in her eyes as she kept quiet and followed Zuri.

Her diaper sagging and reminding her of it's wetness almost taunting her and proving that Zuri was right yet Quinn still couldn't believe it nor did she want to.

At the car Quinn was still sucking her thumb but this time it felt different it didn't feel as comforting as before but that was due to what Zuri had been saying and how emotional she was, "I feel? I feel upset! I don't know how I feel," whimpered Quinn fighting with herself, "I've got a degree! I'm only six months younger than you," continued Quinn, "I-I don't know what I want I don't know what to do," admitted Quinn crying again now, "I do want to be a big girl! I've tried really hard all my life! I've really have!" whimpered Quinn trying to think but it was hard.

Suddenly she started to break down properly and threw herself into Zuri sobbing loudly and clinging to her feeling utterly lost.

"Quinnie..." Zuri embraced Quinn as she really cried. Zuri lifted her leg some, taking weight off of Quinn's feet and pushing the wet padding into her. 

"I know...all that stuff you said...I know. You've tried really hard to be like everyone else. But you know who the real Quinn is? She's a little girl...who loves cuddles...and loves her mommy. She gets very scared and emotional...and she needs lots of care and attention. But she's also so so fun, and caring and affectionate." Zuri smiled a little giving her a tight hug. "Does mommy sound about right?" Zuri wiped some tears away. "I like the real you...baby you."

Zuri bit her lip a bit and let Quinn down back to her feet. She wrapped Quinn in another big hug.

The wet padding of her diaper felt more than it should and if she wasn't so emotional she might of realised that Zuri was pushing the padding up against her using her knee but she didn't.

Quinn listened to Zuri.

She couldn't disagree with Zuri at all and could only nod.

Everything she said was true.

"Your right," whispered Quinn as she held onto Zuri, "but what about my internship? I don't want to give it up," paused Quinn, "help me, please, Mommy."

"You don't have to give up your internship. We'll talk about that later...you've had enough hard talk for now...let's get you in the car." Zuri smiled a little. "Hey it's all going to be okay...give mommy a kiss." Zuri pointed once to her cheek.

Zuri helped Quinn in and buckled her, then drove them out of the work parking lot. "I bet some cuddles on the couch sound really good right now." Zuri smiled back. "Ooo. I see someone's diapee." She said playing with Quinn a little as the dress had ridden up.

"I don't?" asked Quinn needing desperately to be reassured by Zuri because of how frail her confidence currently was.

Enough hard talk?

"Will I be coming back for the meeting Mommy?" asked Quinn nervously not wanting to disappoint Zuri or anyone at her new job at all.

She didn't know if she could handle getting a job after this internship she already knew that Zuri had it in the bag she wasn't suitable to be a sales person especially if she was only a baby....

Quinn give Zuri a kiss on the cheek before getting into the car the diaper making it hard for her to do so.

Quinn nodded at the mention of cuddles simply wanting to curl up in to a ball in Zuri's arms like a small kitten.

Quinn blushed a little but offered Zuri a very small smile, "Mommy what's going to happen after the internship?" asked Quinn nervously.

Zuri could see how worried Quinn was about everything. "Baby, Mommy has everything under control. Okay?" Zuri smiled back. "Yes you'll be coming back for the meeting... And no matter what happens with this internship I'm going to take care of you. I promise. I won't let anything bad happen to my Quinnie." Zuri smiled.

Zuri helped Quinn inside when they got home and then carried her to the couch. "There...I'll be right back okay..." Zuri went and got a baby bottle of milk and returned, bringing Quinn into her lap. "Open, aaaah" Zuri smiled as she snuggled Quinn. "I'm going to be keeping you in a diaper from now on..." Zuri added. "You can tell me when you need to go if you'd like but Mommy probably won't be taking you potty. It's a lot of work to take a diaper on and off...and well you need to have one on for sure..." Zuri looked down. "Nod for Mommy if you understand."

Quinn could only take Zuri's word and have faith in her Mommy yet it was a lot for her to understand and agree to.

What if Zuri was wrong?

The promise reassured her greatly and she felt a little better but there was still lingering doubt.

What if Zuri didn't want her a year later? What then? She would be completely lost. 

Yet she knew that Zuri wasn't cruel.

Quinn relaxed in Zuri's arms as she was carried and rested her head against the woman's shoulder contemplating what was going to happen in the near future yet she found herself worrying less.

Zuri had so much control....

Quinn rested her head against Zuri's chest and opened her mouth accepting the bottle with ease and almost instantly calming down as she suckled hungrily on the bottle.

Quinn listened as she suckled and nodded. She understood but it was hard to accept but if Zuri thought that was the best way to go about all this then she would agree and follow after all she had followed this far and Zuri was her Mommy now.