LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Ruined Lawyer (Private for RPMolly)

Ash was wearing her best clothes.

Which by many wouldn't be considered that good.  It wasn't a designer brand nor was it new but it was the best she had and it should at least count for something right? Ashley was looking a little worse for her wear her long blonde locks were lacklustre, her eyes had black bags underneath them due to lack of sleep and her skin was a little sickly due to lack of proper care because of the stress the last six months have caused her.

She didn't even think that her life could get this bad.  Could it get any worse? Maybe? She didn't know except that this was her only chance at living properly.  Ashley almost felt like a homeless child walking up to the giant doors.

It was a five mile walk from where she lived.  Her car was to expensive to afford now and had to be sold to pay some rent.

Ashley knocked on the door feeling timid, "H-hello!" said Ashley holding her CV in her shaking hands as she waits for the owner of the house to answer her, "I'm here about the job." whispered Ash meekly mainly to herself while tears grew in blue eyes, "Don't cry." added Ash quietly not wanting to cry at all but it was hard.

She needed this job.

She would do anything at all for this job.

She would take any job this person was willing to offer her.

She was desperate.

She would even beg.

Ash took a couple of big breaths. 

"You must be Ashley" Skyler said as if she hadn't scanned the girls photo and file a million times before setting up the interview "Please come in" The tall blonde wasn't exactly dressed professionally, her yellow and white gingham dressed was nice enough but gave off more of a going to a family barbeque vibe than a serious work interview. She lead the smaller girl through the hallway to the living room "Please take a seat, would you like anything to drink?"

The living room was nicely decorated and very modern all of the things you would expect from a house this big except for maybe the large playpen off to the side. Skyler was into ABDL more specifically playing the role of Mommy, now someone with her looks and money shouldn't usually have a problem however a couple of things worked against her, first she was a control freak the kind of control that wouldn't make a healthy relationship and second she was extremely picky so it was rare that the few people who would accept that level of control in their lives would meet her other criteria.

While maybe a little hollow and not the best way to go about things she made a decision, having been told by her friends about these exclusive match making services who claim they can get you that perfect someone, she gave it a shot saying to them she didn't want a partner she needed someone to fulfil a kink for her and she would pay them like a job, after some sitting down and trying to go over what she wanted she was told to wait and they would send applicants to meet with her. 

Ashley was actually an early favourite however looking at her photo and her career as a lawyer she was pushed to the side since Skyler doubted she would be interested until something about a bungled case, Skyler didn't know all the details just Ashley was now desperate and from the photo to the girl in front of her she could see they weren't wrong it was hard to believe the two Ashley's were the same person

Ashley looked at the tall blonde woman finding herself staring quite a bit at Skyler which caused her pale cheeks to turn red, "Yes ma'm," said Ashley finding her voice which sounded dry to her ears and unpleasant, "thank you for considering me." added Ashley very softly and timidly not wanting to over-step her mark at all with Skyler.  The small blonde could feel her heart pulse loudly in her chest with nervousness and something else? She couldn't remember seeing someone as beautiful as Skyler before and she didn't know what to do about these feelings nor did she know how to hide them that well at all.

"A-ah thank you!" said Ashley sitting down on the chair having been memorised by the hallway and now the living room this place was huge! It was grand, big and expensive.  Did Skyler want a maid? The thought of being a maid caused Ashley's cheeks to burn but a job was a job after all.

"Some water would be okay, please?" asked Ashley shyly looking at Skyler before looking away again worry spreading across her face by how terrible she was doing right now in terms of her body language.  She wasn't sitting straight up nor did she look confident or professional at all! Would Skyler even want someone like her? Ashley knew she needed to reel in her thoughts otherwise she would only make herself more emotional and more upset.

Ashley didn't take any notice of the playpen off to the side her attention was fully on Skyler.

"Miss? W-what's the job that I'm applying for?" asked Ash softly, "I...I don't mind what it'll be at all," paused Ashley trying hold back tears, "I...I just really need something," continued Ashley taking a deep breath, "I know that my reputation is really bad right now and you probably know about that," paused Ashley again her voice becoming more shaky, "but I'll try really hard I promise." added Ashley sniffling in an attempt to hold back the tears which were now threatening to fall.

Skyler reached down with a well manicured hand and pulled Ashley's chin gently so she was looking the heiress in the eye, with a gentle smile and a spare handkerchief in the other hand she got to work drying those eyes before speaking with a light tone "Begging isn't going to help you land a job"

She knelt down in front of Ashley taking both of the little girl's hands into her own almost enveloping them with the size difference "Are you a hard worker?" she asked with tone of authority "this is a job interview so sell yourself to me, why do I want you?" trying to encourage the girl, the desperation should of been a draw to Skyler but she didn't want when their time together ended for anyone to say she just preyed on the weak at their most vulnerable.

Ashley stared at the well manicured hand that was now pulling her chin up causing her to stare at the powerful women who made her feel incredibly weak just by being in the same room with her.

She could smell expensive perfume and she felt almost intoxicated.

Ash couldn't remember anyone looking at her like that before. She never knew someone could look at someone like that especially at her and she could easily come accustomed to that.

She could feel her heart racing.

Skyler was so beautiful.

"S-sorry," stammered Ashley taking back by the gentleness in Skyler's voice and how she dried away her tears, "thank you," said Ash very softly before smiling timidly knowing full well that she needed to do better, "I'm a very hard worker I try my best at anything even if it's something I don't know," paused Ash, "I put all my energy into anything..." Sighed Ashley trying her best not to become depressed right now, "anything that's thrown at me and I like to make sure others are happy."

Ash hoped that was good enough but she wasn't sure if it was at all if anything she felt like she had done a really bad job selling herself to Skyler and wouldn't be surprised if Skyler didn't want her.

"Well this job would be quite demanding and rewarding it is why I need the right applicant" Skyler said with an amused grin as she watched Ashley try to collect herself, "You would have to live here, there wouldn't be days off but all your expenses would be covered so when you left here it would be a much wealthier woman than when you walked in"

Skyler scribbled a number down on a piece of paper and handed it to Ashley, the salary twice as much as she earned as a lawyer "That's the starting price, we would review your position every couple of months and determine if a raise is in order"

"There would also be some Non Disclosure Agreements to sign just so nothing can be used against me later, I do value my privacy but you seem like a trustworthy girl" She left the girl hanging on every word not disclosing any details of the job knowing she had to hook them in with the perks before revealing the weirdness of it all.

Ashley stared at Skyler feeling a little confused as to why she wasn't being given any details of what her job might be.

Ash thought for a moment, "That's really generous of you Miss," she said, "this job must require a lot of work," paused Ash, "I'd be able to do it I don't exactly have much of a social life and I don't have any friends I don't really have any family either so I'll pretty much be yours." added Ashley with a smile not quite realising the information that she was given away to Skyler.

Ash's eyes grew wide and her jaw nearly dropped, "You can't be serious? This is so much!" 

Ashley stared at the piece of paper for a few seconds longer before putting the down, "I'd really like the job I don't mind what you want me to do at all honest and I'll do my best," said Ash, "I promise." added Ashley not wanting to waste an opportunity like this at all.

Ash couldn't help the shy smile and slight blush forming on her cheeks upon hearing Skyler saying that she looked like a trustworthy girl.

It made her feel strange but happy.

No one had really complimented her at all before and just that comment alone was probably the best compliment that she's ever had, "I understand," replied Ash, "I'd really like to work for you Miss Skyler." added Ashley looking at the woman before her and feeling her heart race.

"Well that's so sweet" Skyler said with a smile, as she got up she walked over to the Playpen to try and draw the larger than normal apparatus into focus.

"After this, it will be your last chance to back out of the job with no hard feelings if we continue than you'll sign a contract for three months" Skyler explained a bit more edge to her voice to show how serious she was.

Ashley seemed so perfect, not just looks but also her whole situation, she could benefit from this and unlike others she wouldn't even have to bother creating a cover story for where Ash had disappeared to or why she was living here.

"The job is to be my Baby" She said bluntly "And no that's not a euphemism, it is very literal" 

Ashley could see the playpen better now and couldn't help but wonder what it was doing here? And why it looked so big? 

She looked at Skyler curiously and noticed the more serious edge to her voice causing Ashley to nod and feel slightly scared and nervous but that was normal for her along with the slight jolt to her bladder that caused a small amount of pee to release.

It wasn't obvious and there was no obvious stain at all on her front but her knickers were now a bit wet.

She had this problem since she was a child and it never went away thanks to Pastor Nick's temper.

Ashley stayed quiet.

A baby?

She looked at Skyler wondering what she should do right now.

Skyler seemed nice?

She had nowhere to go really and would being a baby be that bad? It wouldn't be as bad as Pastor Nick's games.

A real baby?

Unsure and doubtful Ash stepped forward to Skyler and reached upwards doing 'grabby hands' trying to think what a baby would do, "Mommy?"

The word felt odd.

She never had a Mommy growing up and her father was a hard man who saw her as just another employer rather than a daughter.

A sudden emotion hit Ashley and she couldn't help but start to feel tears grow in her eyes, "Mommy?" said Ash a bit more desperately wanting to be in Skyler's arms.

Ash wasn't sure why she felt such a connection to Skyler right now.

They barley knew each other.

She didn't know Skyler at all properly and yet she had called the woman 'Mommy' and wanted so badly to be held.

Normally she hated being touched at all and could be jumpy at times with strangers which caused her to come across a bit weird and sometimes dislikeable by others who were more out going and less self-conscious about the world around them.

It wasn't her fault really she just had some problems because of the way Pastor Nick had played with her.

She wasn't sure if it was sexual or not at all.

The pulling and twisting of her arm to the gentle strokes of her hair before it was roughly pulled or whenever she was near him the pinching that would always make her cry no matter what where he would pull her away from the group so everyone else could carry on as normal while he punished her for being a brat and disturbing everyone with her crying declaring it to be attention seeking and that he would sort her out properly which only furthered his standing and respect in the small community for dealing with a 'no good brat' like her who was seen as high maintenance, selfish and bad.

It had left a horrible mark on Ashley and she couldn't really trust or believe people easily from then on but something within her wanted to trust Skyler and reach out.

Was she being foolish? Naive? For accepting this job that was on offer? Rationally she needed this job because of how terrible the situation she was in yet irrationally she wanted it because Skyler was the first person who had actually showed a little bit of kindness to her and hadn't hurt her for crying or yelled at her at all.

"Mommy?" said Ash very softly still holding her hands out towards Skyler.

She hoped that this was what Skyler wanted.

• 2 weeks later...

"Well aren't you an eager little cutie" Skyler cooed in delight taking the young lawyer into her arms and hugging her tight, in truth she had more tests planned about the background check she did, just to make sure Ashley was being honest with her but still she couldn't help but indulge herself a little.

Honestly the minutes although in reality they were only seconds of watching the realisation of Ashley's face as she struggled to make up her mind were agony, would she refuse and just walk out, would Skyler react should she stop her....no that wouldn't be right.

"Now tell Mommy why you would make the best baby?" She asked kissing her on the cheek

Ashley could not help but blush even more at Skyler's words.

The feeling of being picked up and held by Skyler brought out a certain emotion that she wasn't used to at all.

She felt warm, safe and comforted.

Content.

Ash wrapped her arms around Skyler and rested her head on the heiress's shoulder.

This was unusual but nice.

She didn't feel as if she was in any danger at all.

The kiss caused Ash to blush and hide her face into Skyler shoulder to the point of nuzzling her.

Why would she make the best baby? Did Skyler say Mommy?

Ash shyly looked at Skyler, "Cause I like hugs," said Ash blushing trying to think what babies did, "I'll be good?" paused Ash trying hard to think, "I'd be yours? Uh?" stumbled Ash, "Oh..uh I dunno."

Ash looked at Skyler confused as to what to say or how to sell herself for the role it was all so very complicated but after a moment she smiled a little, "Because I never had a Mommy growing up and I," paused Ash feeling a little down, "and I always wanted one growing up." confessed Ashley knowing that while it was hard to say it was true and while she didn't feel sure about the job at hand she knew she needed to sell herself and maybe admitting to something like that would help?

"That's all very cute honey" Skyler cooed

"But what I mean is Mommy might be paying you to be her baby" Skyler said positioning Ashley so she was looking up at her.

"And since you are a really a big shot educated Lawyer I need to know that you will be okay with the fact that you will be helpless"

"Diapers"

"Baby Food"

"The whole works" Skyler said indicating the playpen

Ashley tilted her head confused as she looked up at the heiress finding her to be much bigger from this position.

Helpless....

Diapers?

Baby food?

Ashley looked at Skyler a little bit unsure, "Would that mean using diapers as well?" asked Ashley quietly having not thought about that aspect, "I'm okay with being helpless." added Ashley feeling a little anxious.

"You won't hurt me? Will you?" asked Ashley timidly not wanting to back down at all but not wanting to deal with anything similar to Pastor Nick but she had no real choice did she?

"Of course sweetheart, or why bother putting them on" Skyler said with a smile

"Don't worry I'm not into anything like that maybe a bare bottom spanking if your naughty but that's a last resort" Skyler said as thorough as her background checks were she didn't know of the abuse Ashley had suffered and assumed the question was asking if she was into any sort of BDSM related fetish.

"A part of the contract is a duty of care, I won't be able to let you leave with less then you started with meaning if you have car payments, a tenancy agreement all of those would become my responsibility so when you leave you have a life to go back to" Skyler said trying to reassure the young woman.

Ashley sighed a little before nodding and accepting that fact after all that was what babies did and she effectively would be one according to Skyler's wants and needs, "Okay I can do that but I dunno how I'll react or behaviour it's a lot to ask for straight away from someone but I'll try." 

Ashley smiled.

Spanking.....

Ashley smile turned into a frown, "Last resort?" asked Ashley quietly confused and conflicted by what Skyler meant exactly by a bare bottom spanking did it mean by hand, belt, cane or worse? Ashley looked at Skyler nervously as she remembered the few times Nick had used iron that had been heated to hit her with.

It left no scar.  He made sure to be careful of that to leave no mark.

Ashley thought it over trying to calm her nerves before deciding what she wanted and looked at Skyler, "I'll be your baby if you want me?" asked Ashley nervously, "Will anyone else see me... dressed as a baby?" added Ashley softly. 

"Lat resort meaning warnings, final warnings, time out, no desert, longer nap and early bedtimes are all things that would come into play before you feel my hand on your cute little bottom" Skyler explained.

"Of course people will see you pumpkin what fun is a baby if I can't show her off" Skyler cooed bouncing the Lawyer on her knee like an infant.

"And all my friends will want to see my bundle of joy maybe a baby shower"

Ashley nodded surprised by how tame all of those sounded to her right now. She had thought the worse or was trying to think of the worse.

Ash couldn't help but blush lightly at the thought of people seeing her but would it be so terrible? Everyone's already seen her in newspapers and any dignity she did have was long gone, "O-okay." stammered Ashley blushing at being bounced like a infant knowing that this would just be the start of things to come.

"Baby shower?" questioned Ash confused, "What's that?" she paused, "Mommy?" added Ashley wondering if it was okay for her to call Skyler that yet or not? She didn't even know if she had the job at all.

• 2 weeks later...

"A baby shower is a special party for a Mommy and sometimes a baby" Skyler explained finding the question adorable however in her group of kink friends she couldn't think of a normal baby shower where the baby was a guest since it was usually before birth.

"I'll get to show you off to all my friends, they'll bring gifts we can use, there'll be food and games doesn't that sound nice" Skyler cooed as her hands found the buttons on Ash's shirt

"You ready to start your new job pumpkin?" she cooed

Ashley nodded only to look more confused on the matter, "Why would they bring gifts?" asked Ashley, "Wouldn't that be expensive?" continued Ash tilting her head a little, "Uh I guess it sounds kinda nice? But it just sounds like a party?" asked Ashley with a slight frown and slightly worried at the idea of what a party meant to her or her experiences with parties, "Are your friends nice?" asked Ashley softly.

Ashley blushed a little at feeling the buttons on her shirt coming undone by Skyler, "Yes Mommy!" replied Ashley eagerly her eyes shinning excitedly at the prospect of working and the fact that she now had the job of being Skyler's baby.