LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Numbing cream/liquid

I read in a story about someone using numbing cream, like for a tooth ache, to numb the sphincter to help / simulate loss of bowel control.  I wonder if this could be done?  I haven't seen cream, but I know they have liquid.  I used it once for its intended purpose and duration may be a problem, it doesn't last very long at least for a tooth ache.

I'm not suggesting anybody run out and try this!!!   Any thoughts?  Other than the obvious "It's not intended to be used that way, you shouldn't do it." ?

I use it regularly. The stuff I use works well. It has a anti-fungal med in it which emits a horrible chemical smell after a few min if I have an unschedualed #2 release I’m unaware of.

• 2 weeks later...

Be very careful with the anti fungal stuff. If it numbs, I'm betting it includes a steriod. Long term use of topical steriods can have permenant damage on the skin. Things I wish I knew before. 

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:19 PM, christi said:

I read in a story about someone using numbing cream, like for a tooth ache, to numb the sphincter to help / simulate loss of bowel control.  I wonder if this could be done?  I haven't seen cream, but I know they have liquid.  I used it once for its intended purpose and duration may be a problem, it doesn't last very long at least for a tooth ache.

I'm not suggesting anybody run out and try this!!!   Any thoughts?  Other than the obvious "It's not intended to be used that way, you shouldn't do it." ?

Humorously - something that you use to numb the mouth be careful that it doesn't bite you in the ass !

Yes the men in the white coats are coming to take me away to a saner forum with sissy basket weaving and chirping birds and no worries about diaper control.

Something about making a hole bigger - start digging deeper - wanna make it smaller well stop digging !

About making that anal channel to permit loss of bowel control - install a really large HOLLOW butt plug with a large interior diameter.

Eventually fecal matter will ooze out - but BEWARE of too much air entrainment causing the anal muscular tissue to be sore due to lack of lubrication.

Also note that the fecal matter (turds) will not come out with a tapered end - the sphincter muscle doesn't slam shut anymore - watch your exhaust pipe spew out matter !

You are entering a Diaper Critical Zone - protective gear must be worn to prevent unwanted splish splash and dumping toxic residue !