LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow That Was Weird~

Wow, i don't know if this happened to any of you guys but i was in class today minding my own business when suddenly i got the urge of going to the bathroom. I can swear to you, i almost couldn't hold it in D: It was scary because i wasn't wearing a diaper so it would have shown if i had wet my pants ~

Anyways, is this a sign? Or did this happen to any of you and its just something that happens once in a while.

Necros~

Funny you posted this, Necros... Two days ago the exact same thing happened to me during 6th period. I never have to pee while I'm in school, unless I forget to go in the morning, so it was worried me, too =x. Although it's happened before, I always worry about it when it happens, but that's just me. :P I don't think it's a problem, it happens every few weeks or so for me.

--Brandon

Lol, the everfamous un-training effect. Reason why depends are called depends, why most people who wear for years strait lose control. Basically if you wear more than normal, you get something similar to OAB where you get a sudden urge where you can't hold it in because you're bladder is so used to emptying whenever. Normally if it's out of nowhere, then you either thought of something, did something, or had some sensation of when you normally wet to tell your body that it's time to go. Almost like when you're in the bathroom or on the way to, the urge to go gets like five times worse. And yea, this has happened to me many times, but it's usually after I've been wearing a lot more than usual.