LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Rose

Paul just nodded at her comments and took it in. He'd read some things online when he purchased the diapers for her. The things he read were about other girls who wore diapers, as he had planned for her, calling their boyfriend 'daddy' and in the daddy role he would then treat her like his little girl or even a baby. At first, before she'd even put a diaper on, he thought that she would probably not get to that point. But after tonight he decided that was what he wanted for her. He just wasn't exactly sure when the right time would be.

He finished peeing and washed his hands too. He took her hand and went back out with her. 

"Your crinkles are cute." He whispered over as he walked her by the beverages. He opened a door and grabbed a root beer and water, then went and walked by a small section with baby items. Still holding her hand he commented on the pacifier that was there. "Aww, you'd be so cute with that in your mouth...in your diaper." He wasn't as quiet this time.

She immediately looks around to see if anybody had heard him, then she looks at him and whispers “Whyyy would I look cute with a binky in my mouth? I’m not a baby.” Then she looked back at it “Who wants to just sit thege and suck on plastic? Isn’t that bad for your mouth?” They go up to the register and pay for the drinks.

He listened to her and smiled. He didn't want to get her one yet, but he wanted to put the thought in her mind. "Yah, you're right... You probably wouldn't like sucking on it." 

Paul goes up to pay for the drinks and gets this urge to go back for the pacifier. "Hey, hold tight here... forgot one thing!" He runs back and grabs it and comes back tossing it on the counter. "We almost forgot to get this Rose." He took her hand as he spoke and pulled her in, his arm going around her.

They got gas after walking out and headed home. Paul said nothing about the pacifier, wondering if she would bring it up.

As they’re sitting in the car she looks in the back and stares at the pacifier, it’s a pink cheapy looking one in a standard shape. 

“...............why did you get this?” She was so confused as to what the hell he was doing, she at least understood the diapers but the pacifier? What was he up to? 

"What? The pacifier?" He looks over and sees she's holding it. "I don't know why I got it... just something told me to get it. Don't worry, okay." 

They arrived home soon and went inside. Paul took the pacifier and started to wash it. "Hey do you mind if I have the root beer, you take the water? Come over here Rosie please." Paul was drying the pacifier now. 

“Yeah I prefer water anyway” she pops open the top and takes a sip and waddles into the kitchen. She sees the pacifier and looks up at him, then at the pacifier, then back up to him again. 

(also excuse if I have any spelling errors or weird words added in, autocorrect for 1 is a bitch and typing on this website on my phone is soooo slow) 

(no worries)

"I want to see you with this in." He says as he faces her and slides it in. "Aww, so cuuute." He notices her hand start to move towards it and moves it back down. He steps in and holds her hands. He smiles softly at her and brings her head down onto his chest and hugs her. "Rosie Rose Rose Rose." He hopes she'll stand there with him for a few moments, he wonders if she'll take it out. He decides he will let her if she wants but otherwise he'll take it out in a few.

She’s  thoroughly confused but she keeps it in, she doesn’t suck on it though, she hugs him back and keeps the binky in her mouth out of awkwardness 

What was this that he was doing? Why is she holding a binky in her mouth? And why does he talk to her like she’s some kind of child now? There was so many questions going on in Rose’s brain.

After standing with her for a few minutes Paul reached in and pulled out the paci and set it in the counter. He made it seem like no big deal moving right past it. "We need to get you in some jammies Rose. Then go pick our movie. Here have a drink for me." He smiled a little wondering what she must be thinking as he was treating her more and more like a kid. He didn't want to show his hand yet, but was enjoying it all. 

In the bedroom Paul sat her on the bed as he grabbed some pajamas. He grabbed her cutest pair. They were short cotton shorts with a top and had cute cartoonish turtles over them. She hadn't worn them recently. He walked up to her. "You haven't tinkled again have you?" 

“No. I haven’t, and I won’t” She said while she was looking at the movies, she chose a classic funny one(idc which one it is) and puts it in and then she gets in the bed with her drink. She did like the shorts and thought they were soft 

"Okay, well you said that before and you tinkled a number of times now in your diaper... Big girls use the potty" He reminded her, talking to her like a child.

He laid her back while she was looking through the on-demand and pulled her sweats down, pulling the shorts up. They didn't hide the diaper at all which he liked and it was easily visible through the leg openings. He helped her get the top on as well then propped a pillow up for her to sit back on. 

Paul got some comfy clothes on himself and climbed in next to her. "What did you pick? Pitch Perfect 3... alright, I can handle that."

He sat close to her as they watched the movie. "We should go to the fair tomorrow after breakfast...I heard they have a new thing this year where you can ride in the back of a monster truck. That would be fun huh?"

"You like all the rides silly." He snuggled back putting his arm around her and watching. He thought to himself that even if she asked for the toilet he'd find a way to make her go in her diaper. Though, he wasn't sure she would.

He was so excited for the fair tomorrow, he was hoping for many accidents.

Some time passed as they watched, he drank some of his soda.

Paul pulls her back into him. "Did you forget who you need to have take you potty?" He hugs her. "You forgot this stuff already...I'll pause here in a minute and take you, you are in the penalty box for trying to go without me." He kissed her cheek.

Paul speeks up his tone is fatherly. "Well you didn't seem to want to use the potty earlier... remember in gas station...you peed right before I changed you didn't you? Admit it...and there was a potty right there you could have used...so I'm not taking you yet because I'm disappointed in you, you'll just have to wait." 

Paul looks over. "Lay back Rosie." His tone is firm.

She sits there and thinks to herself that he can’t talk to her like that. He may treat her like a baby, but that doesn’t mean that she isn’t one. “No” she says firmly as she got up and walked towards the bathroom.

Paul hopped out of bed and walked after her. "Look Rose...I want you to use the potty, but when you go the whole day without trying to go, and then you act like this..." He got to her and walked around her, then sat on the toilet lid. He decided to lay out what 'act like this' meant. "You've acted like a little girl today in a lot of ways. You can try and be a big girl again tomorrow if that's what you want. Come here please, I have something for you." He was sitting with his legs open and she was just out of reach. "Rose do you want to be in more trouble?" He waited to see if she'd listen.

"Come here please, you aren't listening very well right now." He holds out his hands. 

He smiled inwardly as she stood there pouting like a small child. Not to mention she'd already thought about a bottle as a possibility...the introduction of the pacifier probably caused that. He thought if things went well tomorrow that by tomorrow night he'd really have her feeling like a baby.