LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Rose

I’ve been reading the role plays on here for a while now and they look fun especially since I have nobody to role play with and I’m more interested in the usage of diapers and the embarrassment that they can cause, dramatic and desperate situations and what not so if you’re okay with that let’s rp, also I like longer responses, not one word responses please, thanks! 

Rose, short, brunette, 20, had a problem being able to hold anything in and went to the bathroom...a lot...more than a typical person would so obviously she has had plenty of accidents in her time, so her daddy (you can choose the name), decided to try and use diapers on her and this is the first time she’s put one on 

I need someone okay with being a daddy, kinda dominant, loves taking care of Rose, and okay with a bit of repetition 

Paul was 27 years old. He had dark brown hair and an average to athletic build. He was tall but not overly so. He been with his girlfriend Rose for a little over two years and really cared for her. 

He'd seen Rose have a number of accidents with three being in the past week. He suspected there were many others he wasn't aware of but he had decided he needed to do something. She really had this problem of needing to go frequently since they met but he found that she seemed to be getting worse at dealing with it. He decided to take action into his own hands.

It was 2pm on a Friday and a package had just come to the door of their condo. Paul knew exactly what it was. He worked from home so he got up and came out to the main room. Rose was watching TV.

"Hey Rose...what's on?" He popped around to look. "Say this package that just came is for you... something I got for you. Can you take a break from the TV and come with me please?" He gave her a slight smile.

"Mhmm, for you." Paul took her hand as she walked to him, and he took her to the kitchen. He looked over at her outfit, her cute blue jeans and purple top. He tired to imagine in his head how this moment would go. He had bought her four packages of M2 diapers. Not just one but four... he was confident she would be wearing them for awhile. 

"I cut the box open, why don't you open it up and pull out what's in there." He let go of her hand and rubbed her back a little. His heart raced a bit as she approached it.

(I have notifications on but it’s not sending me any so I have to constantly keep checking instead of being notified, so you know how to fix this maybe?) 

She is now very confused by the first glance at the items in the box, she pulls out one of packages and examines it for a bit. “Diapers? Why would you be getting me diapers?” She starts to blush.

(hmm...not sure. I don't use the notifications myself)

Paul watched Rose closely as she looked at it. When she asked him why, he could see her cheeks start to flush. "You know why I got these...you can't seem to keep yourself dry. I've watched you for two years now struggle to varying degrees...and well you haven't done anything about it, so I decided I needed to." He walked around her his hand going from her hip to her bottom where he gave a pat. Reaching in he pulled out the other three packages and the wipes and powder which emptied the box. He looked at her. "Hold out your arms...I'm going to give you two to carry to the bedroom."

Without saying anything he put the two packages in her arms, she frowns a bit, immediately thinking about how she’s gonna look.

“But I don’t really want to wear these.. I-I’m sure I can figure out how to manage it. I don’t want to wear them..”

"Sorry Rosie, you are going to wear them...you had lots of time to do something and you didn't." He put his hand on her lower back and started her towards the bedroom. He carried what she wasn't. 

"I will help you with this...I've already thought out a lot of things... you're going to be fine." 

When they got to the room Paul put all the packages on the bed. "Alright, you need to go potty...come on back when you're done. I'll be ready for you then." He smiled at her a bit. "It's going to be okay."

She felt really embarrassed that he’s talking to her like that, like some kind of kid. Her face was extremely red now, she goes to the bathroom like he says and comes back, he had a towel down on the bed and it immediately triggers her  “Nope I can’t do this, Paul seriously stop playing around” She plays with her fingers in anxiety. 

He walks up to her and puts his fingers through her belt loops. "I'm not playing around." He says in a stern but calm tone as he pulls her close. He wasn't sure why he said what he said next but perhaps it was how visibily embarrassed she had been bringing out his dominant side. "You've been a naughty little pants wetter, for a long time, have you not?" He looked down as he spoke to her, unbuttoning her jeans. "I asked you a question..." Paul felt in control as he stood with her and waited for her to speak.

He'd never really approached this issue with her in the past. Sure he'd had some comments about her accidents and problems...but it was never something he had interjected himself in until now. One day he just decided he was going to do something about it. He wasn't entirely sure why but their relationship had changed some recently. They hadn't been as romantically involved ...but he still cared for her a great deal.

She immediately felt submissive and stupid, she’s getting treated like a baby and having to wear these stupid diapers, she thought to herself, she’ll prove him wrong 

She never really knew why she had such a problem with her bladder, it’s just been like that since she was little and yeah she had some accidents but in her mind that doesn’t mean she needs diapers

”Well...yeah but-“

Paul unzipped her jeans and put his finger under her chin and brought her gaze up to his. "No buts, you have way too many accidents. There are going to be a few rules now..." He lifted her up and laid her down on the towel. "Your new underwear is going to be a diaper. You will wear nothing but diapers unless I give you permission to wear underwear" He said tugging down her jeans. "You will hopefully still use the bathroom, but from now on you will only go when I take you. That means you come tell me when you need to go." Paul looked down at her. He knew this was a huge change...but even as he told this all to her something about it just felt right to him. 

He peeled down her underwear next and opened her legs. She kept herself pretty trim but he wanted all her hair to be gone. "I'm going to shave you up down here..." He shuffled a few things. "Do you have any questions Rose...All this probably feels so sudden...I'm sure you know this, but I'm doing this because I care about you. Sometimes we need others help with problems we have... "

She’s completely mortified now, she looks away as he’s changing her, crossing her arms, she thought to herself, Why am I not resisting? I could totally get up and walk away right now why am I still here?

Paul wasn't sure how she would take all this but it was going well. He could tell the surprise of it all had her swimming. He put some shaving gel on her pubic hair and got the disposable razor warm dipping it in hot water. He carefully started to shave her.

"You know...part of why I think this is all necessary is because you have more daytime accidents than nighttime ones...you know why that is? It's because you don't find a bathroom when you need to go...and wait..and then before you know it, wet pants." He finished shaving her and wiped her with a towel. Then lifted her and put a diaper under her. "Now when you wait too long for the potty you won't soak yourself." He grabbed the powder, ready to finish the job. It was perhaps her last chance to do something.

She really couldn’t muster up to say anything, all she’s she could do was grab his wrist that the baby powder was in in an attempt to get him to stop and stared at him with a scared face, but she was more humiliated than scared.

He reached out and took her hand off his wrist with his free hand and powdered her. "I know...this is a lot to take in...it's all going to be okay." He sprinkled the powder on her and rubbed it in, then pulled the diaper over her and taped it snug. He fixed it at her legs and tucked it where needed.

"Fits you very nicely..." Paul put her jeans back on her feet and stood her up, not giving her much time to adjust to the feeling of the diaper. He pulled her jeans up, zipped and buttoned them. The diaper poked out the top some but once her pulled her shirt down it was covered. He crotch looked a little bulky and her butt bigger. He could tell she was wearing but it was fairly well hidden.

"There that's much better..." He wondered what she was thinking. "We're all done...I need to work for a few more hours." He patted her bottom. "Go on back to your show."

When he goes off to work, she looks at herself in the mirror “This is ridiculous” she says to herself “Its obvious I’m wearing something under my jeans and it’s way too tight with the jeans on” Since she thought she was staying home all day she changed into some sweatpants and watched tv. 

Later on she felt the urge that she needed to pee, she remembered what Paul had said about having to tell him, she thought it was weird, but she decided to do it anyway, so she went into his office “Hey, I’m just letting you know I’m going to use the bathroom” and then she walks towards the bathroom door.

"Hey hey, hold on a minute." Paul got up and went after her stopping her near the bathroom. "You changed your clothes? How come?" Without warning he pulled her sweats down and felt her diaper. "Good joooob, keeping it dry...come on and waddle in here I'll help you take it off so you can go."

Now she’s a little uncomfortable “I changed because the jeans were too tight to fit the diaper and I don’t need you to come into the bathroom with me I’m perfectly capable of doing it myself”

"I thought the jeans were fine...you'll have to get used to wearing them with the diapers Rose. As far as going potty..." He took her hand and led her to it, not allowing her the personal space or Independence. "I'm going to need to to help you take this off... things will be a little different now." Before she had a chance to react Paul had taken off the tapes on one side, then the tapes on the other and removed the diaper as she stood. "Alright, set that baby powder bottom down and go potty." He stood holding the diaper, his arms folded.

She sat there and used the toilet, awkwardly staring away from him, starting to get agitated “This is unnecessary.” She crosses her arms and when she’s done she wipes and stands up and flushes the toilet. 

"It's not unnecessary... you're doing a great job." He praised her. When she stood up he gave her forehead a kiss. "Thank you Rose." He took her and laid her down right there on the bathroom rug and re-diapered her. Once it was back on her stood her up and pulled her pants up. "Alright, wash your hands...I have about 45 more minutes of work. Can't wait for the weekend!"

Paul left the bathroom and went back to work. After only five minutes or so there was a knock on the door. It was at that moment Rose remembered that Paul's mom was coming over today. Rose had agreed to help with invitations for Paul's sisters wedding. Paul's mom, Sue, knocked again.

She thought as she washes her hands, Shit..I can’t be wearing these while his mother is over! She’ll think I’m weird and that something is wrong with me. She waddles over to the office “I can take these off right? You’re not gonna make me wear them in front of your mom?”