LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Rose

Paul noticed her behavior. "Kinda busy in here tonight hmm?" Paul pulled her around to another row of movies. He suspected he knew what was going on. "At least you are only wet...being messy in here would stink. All the people around...that wouldn't be any fun..."

Paul glanced over. "Could you imagine that happening? Good thing you can control #2's huh."

Paul sighed a bit and spoke softly. "Well...if you want to wear underwear again you need to be able to hold your poo poo for more than a few minutes. I'll take you potty on the way out...that's where they are anyway."

Paul then squatted down to look at a few movies. "Hey...can you help me Rosie...I can't find the runtime on this..."

Rose squatted down next to Paul and looked at the movies but more so looked through them because she was more concentrated on something else. She could feel it trying to come out and she felt so uncomfortable. But then it did. She felt the back of her diaper fill up with lumps. “Daddy I’m having an accident..” she said quietly as she continued to fill her seat.

• 2 weeks later...

Rose felt mortified that she actually couldn’t make it. She felt more and more little every day. All she wanted to do was go home and sleep. Grunting a few more times, the rest of the mess slipped into the diaper. She stands up and repositions the diaper to accommodate for the mess. She frowns and looks at Paul. 

Paul stood up and hugged her. "Hey... don't be sad. It's okay..." Paul pulled himself back a bit. "Are you going to be okay? I'm sure no one will know." He tried to reassure Rose, but he knew the diaper would be somewhat visible below her skirt bottom. 

"Come on Rosie..." Paul took her hand. He walked her over a few steps and grabbed a movie. "Here we go..." Paul sighed. "I didn't even bring you a change...I really thought you'd use the potty."

Rose hugs him while frowning, embarrassed at the thought that she really can’t control her accidents anymore. “yeah...” she said quietly. She took his hand and waddled with him to the check out. The cashier sniffed the air a bit, grimaced, and then looked at Paul and Rose and asked “Does something smell in here??” 

"Smell like what?" Paul could see Rose blush.

The cashier looked at Paul. "I don't know... almost like poop..."

Paul put his card in the machine. "Lots of little kids running around here with full diapers I'm sure...never know where one might be..."

After everything was paid for Paul took Rose's hand and led her outside. "I feel like you've been having a harder and harder time making it to the bathroom Rose...Is it harder for you to hold it?" He turned to look at her, still holding her hand, once they made it to the car.

Rose chose to pretend like she wasn’t listening, to embarrassed to do anything about it. She waddles with him to the car and listens to him asking her if she’s having trouble holding it. While not looking at him, she nods and gets in the back seat.