LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Rose

"Oh she's coming over? Is that her knocking? No you can't take it off...she won't know. Come on I'll go with you." He got up and took her hand. It felt like he had to drag her to the front door. Paul opened it.

'Hi mom! Come on in." Paul still held Rose's hand. 

"Hi you two!" She came and hugged them both. They all chatted for a brief moment. "Oh here Rose I got you an iced tea from that place you love." Sue held the drink out. "Ready to help me??"

Paul smiled. "Okay see you both soon!" He walked off to finish working.

(Sorry was hella busy) 

“Oh wow thanks!” She takes the drink and smiles and takes a sip. She brings her to the kitchen table and sits and starts to do the invites. She sits uncomfortably and tries not to make too much noise with the diaper. “So how have you been?” 

Sue sits with Rose. "I've been really good Rose. Thank you again for helping me with these. Here is a stack to address and stamp." Sue shifts the stuff over.

"So, have you figured out whether you are going to get a job or go back to school yet? You know you aren't a little kid anymore...I know I know. I'm a mom, I can't help it." She paused a moment. "Are you using a new shampoo? It smells nice..." Sue leans in a bit. "Almost like...what's that smell, like a baby powder or something, it's nice."

She shifts “U-uh yeah it is actually a new shampoo, I like it, do you? Plus we got a new candle that kinda smells like baby powder too...” She awkwardly chuckles and stamps the invites and looks down. “Oh and I’m not sure i think I’m going to get a job it’s just that nobody will call me back” she drinks more tea.

Sue sits back. "Well it's a very nice smell." She works on some invites. 

"Well you just have to keep at it...say Rose would you mind getting me some water? I'd get it but my foot has been bothering me...I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't mind."

The diaper would seem to audibly crinkle with each step Rose took.

Rose awkwardly walks to the sink and gets  a glass of water, when she stood up she realized she had a small urge to pee but she decided to wait, she waddles back down to the table and gives her the glass. “Here Sue” 

She waits for Paul to come back so he can break this awkardness so she doesn’t have to sit here with her anxiety spiking at an all time high. 

Sue doesn't seem to notice anything. "Thanks Rose..." She drinks. "Oooh, thank you thank you." 

About five minutes pass. "So that boy of mine is working working these days huh? Do you guys have any fun plans this weekend? Bill and I might be going car shopping tomorrow..." She looked at her stack of invites, she was nearly done but Rose was only about halfway done.

"Oh that's right it is. You guys did that last year right? Paul told me you really enjoy going there. Do you need me to help with a few of your invites there? I finished mine up here..." Sue scooted around moving closer to Rose. "Let's see what you've done here..." Sue started to shuffle through the invites not paying much attention to Rose as she figured out what still needed to be done.

Paul was getting close to finishing up in his office. He called out to the girls. "Five more minutes guys! How's it going out there!?"

Paul finally come out as they finished up the invites. He sits on the other side of Rose, rubbing her back. "Hey you guys finished?!"

"We did!" Sue smiled. "I had an awesome helper. Thank you Rose." 

"So mom, how many people are invited to the wedding?" Sue answered back as she spoke she started to pack up the invites. Rose was a bit stuck between them at the moment.

“Oh anytime Sue, it’s always a pleasure to have you” She smiles a bit, she finished all of her tea, she’s starting to really have to go, she holds her hands in between her legs, shaking her leg a bit 

Paul notices where her hand is as he talks with his mom. He stands up and moves around to the other side of his mom so she's not looking at Rose. "Do you need a hand with anything here?

Sue stands up, "I don't think so Paul...let me give you guys hugs." She turns to Rose and hugs Rose when she stands. It's a longer hug than normal. "Thank you for making my son happy." She whispered and then smiled as she looked at Rose.

Paul watches closely, he's not sure how much longer she can make it. He walks over. "Come on mom you're going to make Rose blush." He gives his mom a hug as they stand near Rose.

She starts to waddle to the bathroom. Sue stops hugging Paul and says “Oh honey I need to use your bathroom do you mind if i go first? I have to go really bad” 

Paul puts his arm around Rose “Sure mom, you ARE our guest” 

“Thank you son!” She says as she walks into the bathroom and closes the door. (Let’s assume it’s a reaaaalllly small condo and there’s one bathroom) 

(Yep one bathroom, two bedrooms.)

Paul looks at Rose. "How long have you needed to go out here? Look how bad you need to go you can't even stand still...you are gonna pee your diaper aren't you." He says quietly as he stands close to her. "An accident after what...3 hours..." He holds her hand, like a father holding his little girls hand.

Sue is taking a bit in the bathroom.

She bends over, still holding her crotch. She winces. “I can hold it...” she starts doing a dance.

This was it, only a few hours in and she’s already struggling, maybe he was right. Maybe she did need diapers. No, she told herself, I can make it. Then the pain got worse, pee is already starting to spurt into her diaper, she clenches tighter. 

“Nooooooo....” she said quietly under her breath. She squats a bit and releases her bladder into her diaper.

"You can? I don't think so...that's a cute potty dance though." He looks over as she squats slightly and he knows exactly what is happening.

As she's peeing Paul hears the bathroom door open. He acts quickly and sits in a chair behind Rose and pulls her into his lap. "You can let yourself out mom...I have to snuggle Rose." He said his arms around her.

"Okay, thanks again you two! Love you both!" Sue left the condo.

Paul looked around at Rose. "What did you dooo Rose?"

Paul actually could tell when she finished peeing because he could feel her going through the diaper as she rested on his lap. He gently pushed her to a standing position and patted her bottom lightly. "This is exactly why Rose..." Paul stood up and let her stand there to wade in her own thoughts. He went to grab a glass of water and took a drink. 

"So, what are we going to do tonight... thought maybe we could go grab dinner at Burger Bar." He leaned against the counter looking at her.

She felt inferior, she just wet herself in a diaper. Ugh now he won’t believe me anytime I say I can hold it, I’ll show him though. 

“Um...yeah I can actually go for a bite” she feels her diaper. “It’s not my fault she was in the bathroom for so long”

"Rose, stop ... We aren't going to make excuses anymore." Paul came around in front of her. "Whose fault is it that your diaper is wet? Hmm?"

Paul crossed his arms as he stood in front of her. He wanted her to admit out loud whose fault it really was. 

Paul guessed that Rose thought she would have no problem going to the bathroom despite the diapers, but part of what he loved about her was how naive she could be. He suspected her accidents would go way up in diapers, but only time would tell.

Paul was satisfied with the response.

"It's already six? Dang...yah they are going to be packed soon if we don't go. Let's see how wet you are..." Paul pulled the front of her sweats down and felt the diaper, then pulled them back up. "Alright, go put your shoes on. I'll be right there." 

The place they were going was more casual so sweats were fine. Paul went and grabbed a diaper and small pack of travel wipes and put it into Rose's purse, before bringing her the purse. "You almost forgot this."

"You said yourself we need to hurry. Come on now...if you had used the potty like you were supposed to you wouldn't be in this position." He put her purse on her shoulder. "Slip those shoes on Rosie." He put his shoes on as he stood there and opened the door so there was more a feel of urgency.