LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Blogs? Got One?

Did you know that DD has blogs? I discovered them just before the end of the year and have been trying to update mine daily if I have a chance.

I've notice many people have started blogs but have absolutely no entries. That got me to wondering. If you have a blog without any entries showing publicly, are you not publishing them? If so and you don't want the world to see them, that is your option. However, if you just neglected to do so, maybe this is a reminder that after you make an entry, you have to also publish it.

To the rest of you, do you read the blogs? Blogs aren't for everyone. I read several but not related to this topic. I have no special insight to any of the topics off this site but here I feel I can let some of my inner thoughts, good or bad, spill out in a random stream of consciousness.

I call it BoTox Knows.... NOTHING! Mental Enema if you are interested.

Yeah, I know, and I do read the blogs. I read them because It's nice getting to know you all better, and I'm just a naturally curious person. I'd post one of my own, but I don't for two reasons. One, It's hard enough to post on this thing, and two, for some reason this browser limits my text to about two or three paragraphs a post. I have a lot to complain about >.>

P.S. I do read yours, BoTox, and I enjoy reading it. :)

--Brandon