LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Kylie (private)

I kept my mouth shut as there was no way i was gonna drink from the bottle as i wouldn't keep still as i wanted to get changed in to my clothes that i have in my backpack.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff has no problem holding her because of her size. He puts his fingers on her nose and when she opens her mouth to breath he put the bottle in. He presses it against her lips to try and keep it in. "You need to drink up Kylie... It's going to be okay... You're probably feeling weak because it's been so long since you've ate..."

Jeff presists, he kept it in her mouth despite her effort to move off of him or spit it out. "You aren't getting up until this is all gone. You can do it." He was committed to holding her there until she drank. Some milk started to accumulate in her mouth from the bottle.

I spit some of the milk out of my mouth as i didn't want to drink it as i fussed and pouted even though it wasn't gonna help me in the long run as i had no way of getting away from you.

"It's just milk...it's going to be okay." Jeff wipes her cheek. "You are gonna make a mess on yourself if you don't drink. Just relax and suck the bottle." He says talking her through it. Since she's started to fuss and pout more than squirm and fight Jeff resituated her a little so she was snuggled in closer. He held the bottle as he looked down on her. "It's okay Kylie, drink it up." 

"You are going to drink it little missy." Jeff keeps moving it with her head, keeping it in. "You sound cuuute trying to talk with a baby bottle in your mouth. Once you finish this we can get you out of these pants you peed in earlier..." He said trying to make her feel little.

"I want out of the diaper and back in my normal clothes and no more of this stuff it not fair i knew you would be like everyone else to treat me like this." i get mad and a bit upset

"Shhh...you are getting all worked up. I don't want you to cry. Drink your bottle...you had an accident earlier, that's why you are in a diaper...that and I suspect you have some night time problems. When you keep that dry for awhile you can wear underwear again." Jeff continues to hold the bottle in her mouth. "It's okay...drink your baba."

"Yes you will. I won't have you wetting all over my house. And you are going to drink this bottle." Jeff took the bottle out as she turned away but tugged her pants down a bit with his free hand. "In fact let's make sure this is still dry." He felt that her diaper was dry then pulled her pants down to her knees. He kept her down so she couldn't reach to pull them up. "When this bottle is gone you can have your diaper covered again. Open up." His tone was more stern now...like talking to a misbehaving child.

"You are having milk and that's that." Jeff grabbed her chin and turned her face to him. He put the milk bottle back in her mouth. "Drink your bottle like a good little girl." Jeff opened her legs a bit pushing her pants down to her ankles. "These just fit you so well...you aren't going to have a hard time keeping them dry are you?" He talked to her like a little kid.

"Why are you doing this to me i don't want to be treated like this your just like everyone else i hate you i wish could disappear from everyone" i was upset and frustrated about all of this as this was the reason i left home.

"I like you that's why..." He stated simply. "You don't realize it but you need someone to look after you. I know you don't like being treated like this... but I have to treat you this way. I'm not trying to be mean...you are a sweet little girl, even if you have a potty mouth." He shifted the bottle in her mouth. "Now let's drink this bottle so that we can get you dressed... okay?"

"NO i don't need to be treated like this at all and how could you like me when i can't even stand you right now and i am NOT!  a little girl i am 18 years old but  you just don't care at all how i feel about this your like my parents and i hate it"

He continues to keep the bottle in her mouth as she rants. "Maybe your parents just didn't treat you little enough. Maybe you just need to be treated like a wittle baby... kept in diapers all the time....drink from baby bottles...bathed, cuddled and cared for....you didn't get enough love at home did you..."

"Why does any of it matter to you about my home life and hell no i don't want to be treated like a little baby, i want to be treated like an adult and thats it are you that stupid to understand that or do i have to spell it out for you"

"Kylie little babies don't talk like that..." Jeff took the bottle out and turned her over. He pulled her diaper down just past her butt cheeks and started to spank. "You are being a naughty little baby tonight...not drinking your bottle and talking back..." His hand came down on her bottom as it reddened more quickly this time around.

"OWW stop it that hurts i wish i could have you locked up behind bars for treating me like this" i get mad and frustrated as its like i have no rights anymore as i try to push off you hard enough so that i would land on the floor as i felt my panic attacks coming back as they never got this bad til i got stuck with you.

Jeff nearly loses her off his lap but he pulls her back on and keeps spanking. "Spankings are supposed to hurt. They are for little girls that have misbehaved. When you tell me you'll drink your bottle and that you're sorry for talking to me like you have I'll stop." He kept spanking. "I don't like having to do this but I need you to listen to me and behave like a good little girl."

"Its not fair i don't like being treated like this and i shouldn't be the one to say sorry if anyone should say it then its you cause you ruined my life that i...i rather be gone from everyone" i struggle to calm down as it felt like it hurt to breathe.

Jeff stops spanking and pulls her diaper back up. He then swings her up sitting in his lap. He looks her in the eyes and hugs her tightly. "You don't want to be gone from everyone...I am sorry that you feel like I ruined your life...I really mean it, I like you." He was being genuine as he pulled her back to look at her. "Do you not feel like anyone loves you?" He looked at her. "By the way your home life matters to me because I care." 

"i mean it when i say i want to be gone and i don't care your saying what ever you want to get me to change my mind but it won't work" i push away as i wasn't in the mood for a hug especially from you as i wouldn't look at you.