LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Kylie (private)

"Their is no hell in way i would use the bathroom with you in here and i don't need to use it i told you i want to get as far away as i can from you and i..i will have the cops make a restraining order so you would leave me alone." I still was struggling with my breathing as i really couldn't focus as i try kicking you so you would move from the door of the bathroom.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff sighed and easily avoided her kick. He noticed her breathing was shallow again. "Alright if you don't have to pee then let's get you clean." He lifted her up and over to the changing station which he pulled down and laid her on. Jeff started to tug her bottoms down. 

"Can't believe you peed your pants...well I can actually..."

"Stop it don't touch me i didn't do that i fell in water probably" i kicked my legs and push you away with my arms as i try getting off the changing table as this was the worst ever as my size didn't help much i was easy to pick up.

"It's okay... accidents happen!" Jeff said as he kept her down while taking her pants and underwear down. "Oh good...no hair here to get all wet...makes cleaning much easier." Jeff said as he started to wipe her with some toilet paper. He stood so that she couldn't get off as he ripped open the baby diapers. "You will fit these great I bet..."

He knew she would not like any of this but he was hoping this might help him in trying to watch her. Plus it seemed pretty necessary.

"No its not okay none of this is okay i hate it and i will not wear those you can't make me i am 18 im an adult stop fucking treating me like im some baby that needs help when i don't need help at all i need everyone to just leave me alone and pretend i don't exist so i can live my life in peace." i was frustrated as my panic attack wasn't helping as i wanted to get off the changing table.

"Well if you were actually an adult then I wouldn't have to do this...and next I'm going to address your swearing!" Jeff said as he unfolded the diaper and put it underneath her. He kept her down as he did this, and sprinkled powder on her and the diaper. He had to move her hands a few times but soon it was taped on her.

"There...now there will be no more messes." He pulled her pants back up and helped her down. "These are to stay on ...is that understood?"

"NO they won't stay on and i don't need you or any of this i am an adult but you don't treat me like one your like every damn person that sees me like i am dumb or that i can't take care of myself is the same reason i ranaway from home so i can be who i am as an 18 year old adult with a life of my own." i struggle to breathe as my chest felt heavy.

Jeff picked her up. "Listen...I know how you must feel...I don't think you are dumb at all. I think you are very smart actually..." Jeff threw her panties away as he spoke. "And I know you just want to be on your own... But that's not going to happen tonight...it's dark out now. Is there anything besides leaving you alone that would make you feel better?" Jeff asked rubbing her back.

"Stop saying you understand with how i feel when you don't get it at all no one does and the only thing that will make me happy is to have this stupid thing off me and to have my panties back on and most of all to get far from you as possible and i don't care if its dark out i would of me in a hotel if you would of left me alone and not taken my stuff in the first place" I push you away as i didn't want to be comforted by you.

"Okay...okay...sooo what is something you've always wanted to do? Besides this whole run away thing..." Jeff still holds her as he pats her bottom gently. "Have you ever wanted to drink? Or drive a car? Maybe you've done both of those things..." He looks at her hoping to get her into a little conversation.

"Just stop it i don't want you ever touching me again and all i been wanting to do is to just be on my own and thats it i want to be alone and keep everyone out of my life even if it means cuting my parents out of my life so i can be free from them and thats all i have to say"

"Obviously your not hearing what i am saying cause your still holding me like a child and i just want to be away from everyone so i can be on my own and i can take care of myself and i just want to be by myself is that so hard for anyone to understand"

"Mhmm ..I think I understand what's really going on here now. Your parents didn't allow you to do whatever you wanted because let's be honest you should not be allowed to. And you were probably pretty embarrassed seeing all of the other girls and boys your age grow up and do grown up things while you still were treated like a little girl...so you said 'Im just going to prove to myself I'm an adult'...does that sound about right?" Jeff looked at her.

"Oh sure poke fun at it but you know nothing so just let me go i want this damn diaper off me i have clothes in my backpack and i don't want to be treated like a kid you claim you understand but you just don't so let me leave and be on my own like i want to be."

"Alright look...I'm not changing my mind. I'm not letting you off on your own tonight." Jeff took her out of the bathroom and put the items back in the cart. There were other items in there as well.

Jeff held Kylie with one arm and pushed the cart with the other. "I'd let you walk but I know what kind of trouble you get into..." He got in line to cash out. Not talking to Kylie as he held her.

"I don't care what you say i am to leaving i don't even know you so put me down right now" i push you so you would let go of me as i didn't want to be carried by you let alone be put in the cart again as i wan't going to listen at all.

Jeff fights her pushing him as he puts things up to pay. The person checking them out laughs a bit. "She's a handful huh?" 

Jeff looks at the younger gal. "You could say that."

She notices the diaper package. "Uh oh...did someone need one of these?" 

Jeff is concerned she will mouth off. "If you swear I will spank you again..." He warned her. He wasn't sure she was afaid of a spanking though.

"No i don't need those stupid things i don't even know him please he won't leave me alone and took my stuff from me i just want to get him away from me" i still push you as i try to kick you so you can let go of me and that i could make a run for it.

Jeff decides not to play nice. "Sorry my neice is a pain...it's hard to see now but here is her wet spot from before." He showed the girl who was probably only a few years older than Kylie. "And this is what I had to put her in." He pulled the back of her pants down to show the clerk. 

"Oh so cute! Poor thing can't make the potty...is this pacifier for her too?" The clerk holds it.

"Mhmm for when she uses foul language." Jeff added.

"No its not for me and its not cute at all now let go of me i want don't know you and im not your niece we arent even related he is some creep not leaving me alone and forcing me to do this" I was getting mad now as i kick you hard enough to get you to let me go and once you do i bolt for the doors again as i manage to get outside but i don't go to the truck this time as i try to hide.

Between Kylie's struggling and her kick Jeff set her down. It was dark out now and he was figuring she wouldn't go too far. He sort of saw her go the other direction as she headed out of the store. He finaihed paying and wasn't too far behind her.

When Jeff went outside he pretended to not see Kylie but he noticed her hiding behind a car. He went the other direction to his truck and loaded it up. He peeked back to see if Kylie was watching him as he got into the truck. He started to drive slowly backing out. His windows down.

I wait and then i go off and hide where it was too dark to even be seen by anyone as i didn't care at this point for my stuff as long as it ment i would be free from you as i stay out of sight while i waited for you to hopefully just leave.

Jeff doesn't see that she's come out so he drives off but decides to stay close by going the next parking lot over. "Hmm this outta be interesting..." He parked and watched the store lot. 

Meanwhile an old man came out to his car,where Kylie was hiding. He nearly bumped into Kylie. "Hey what are you doing here...get away from my car!"

'oh shut up old man i wasn't doing anything to your stupid car anyway i was only standing here" i roll my eyes and walk away as i stay out of sight and hid in some bushes as i then see you were gone and i go to the cross walk as i wait to cross the street.