LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Kylie (private)

"See i knew you were gonna say that and its not fair i don't like being treated like a baby when i am 18 but no one treats me like i am 18 at all how can i be an adult when no one gives me the damn chance at all" i sigh in frustration not caring that i cursed as its just hard to get make people understand me.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He gave her bottom an immediate spank at her language. "Kylie listen, it's not that...it's that you have just been treated like a baby so much you...well you act like one a lot of the time. But it's not your fault...you don't know any different. But what we need to do is bring you up properly...we need to try again. You need to let me care for you and show you what a childhood should really be like..." 

"NO! i don't want to do it all again i don't want to i am an adult not a child you can't make me do that why can't you just listen to me this is why i didn't want to be here just let me get my stuff so i could leave"

"Kylie you are whining like a little child... this is what I mean." He held her on his lap, giving a slight spank to her bottom again. "Listen to me...I'm going to put you back in diapers, I'm going to feed you, bathe you, and care for you like a baby. When you are ready we will progress you to toddler hood and then childhood and on. I'm going to raise you right this time...not like before. I've made my mind up...you need this."

"Kylie, this is exactly why you need this...you need to be loved and cared for properly."

Jeff carried her inside and to the bedroom, laying her down on the changing table. "Alright...I'm going to put you in a diaper. I don't want any fussing about this... Lay still now Kylie."

"What i need is for you to stop it and leave me alone i don't want to be cared for i would be better off alone" i try to push away and get off the changing table as i wouldn't listen to you.

"Your just saying it so you could treat me like a baby thats not fair" as i try push away i felt something else as i had to go poop but felt it starting to come out as i try to stop it but i froze as i felt embarrassed as i didn't know i had to go.

"Kylie...I'm not...I want you to feel what it's like to be raised with love." He felt her stop fighting as he laid her back.

'Finally,' Jeff thought. He pushed her shirt up a bit, exposing the waistband of her pants. Her knees were bent up as she laid on her back. Jeff had no idea what was happening at this point. He opened the drawer below and started to pull out a diaper and powder.

I wanted to get off the changing table and run to the bathroom but was scared to even move knowing even if i tried it would be too late as i felt the poop in my panties as i right away get upset as i start crying.

Jeff put the diaper and powder down. "Hey hey... come on Kylie...I promise this will be okay." Jeff reaches up and pulls down her pants. Luckily he didn't also grab the underwear.

He noticed the decent bit of poop in her underwear. "Kylie! This is why you are crying... I thought you didn't do this?" He looked at her.

"I...i didn't even know i had to go" i struggle to calm down as i was embarrassed and wanted to disappear as my anxiety was starting up i couldn't get myself to look at you.

"Come on let's get you on the potty so you can finish there." Jeff lifted her and carried her across his body. He wasn't sure she needed to go more but she hadn't gone all that much thankfully.

He carefully took her underwear down and set her up on the toilet. "Okay...it wasn't so bad...try and get out the rest...it's okay...hey..." He knelt down. "I'm not upset with you, or mad at you...and I'm not going to tease you." He patted her leg. "You're going to be okay."

I was still crying as i shook my head no that i didn't feel like it was okay as i didn't look at you as i finish using the toilet as i go to reach for the toilet paper to clean myself off after i was done.

I wouldn't look at you or say a single word as i just wanted to hide and be alone as i was still really upset as my eyes were getting red and a bit puffy from crying so much as i stood there with no panties or pants on.

"Mhmm... you can't be wearing underwear and having these kinds of accidents." He carefully picked her up, since she still needed wiping and carried her back to her room.

He started wiping her bottom with a baby wipe. "Now, even though you will be in a diaper...you can still use the potty. You just need to tell me."

He diapered her in a baby diaper and taped it snug. He then picked her up and held her close. "I know this isn't what you wanted Kylie...but I promise it will be okay." He just held and tried to comfort her.

I didn't want to hear it that it would be okay as i knew it wasn't okay as i try to get out of your arms as i didn't want to be comforted as i wanted to go to bed and stay there for good as i felt like being an adult was taken away from me as i just wanted to start crying again out of frustration.