LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Kylie (private)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff holds her. "Wait wait..." A lightbulb went off in his head. He thought he knew what it was now. But he didn't want to assume just yet. "Hey...it's okay...you can tell me. What's gotcha worried hmm." He held her close wanting her to feel secure and rubbed her cheek a little.

Her comment almost confirmed his thought as he prevented her from getting down. "Oh I think I know...is it maybe you are worried about having an accident? It makes you feel blushy talking about that doesn't it..." He cooed. "You are probably more used to being in a diaper than underwear with those accidents you have everyday." Her prior comments about two accidents a day had him wondering that since she said it. 

I shrug my shoulders as i really didn't want to wear the diapers as i hated having them on since my parents would make me wear them almost all the time. I just kept quiet as you try to get me to eat the rest of the pouch.

Her silence was enough to tell him he was either right or mostly right. Plus that would explain why last night she seemed almost used to having one on as she would have had multiple opportunities away from him to remove it. 

He again tried to feed her. "I know it feels nice to wear underwear... but it's not as nice when they get all wet and people see is it?" 

I shook my head no even though i knew you are right when it comes to them getting wet as i sigh not wanting that to happen either. I eventually finish the pouch as it goes empty and i try once again to get off your lap but i wasn't strong enough.

Jeff keeps her on his lap. "Hold on...we aren't done just yet...you need to eat or drink a little more for me." He gets up, carrying her and and fixes a baby bottle of milk. He's making it seem very normal that this is how she will be fed as he takes her back to the chair. He feels her squirm in his lap again but he puts the nipple into her mouth and holds her. "Drink for me Kylie...that's it... this milk is good for you."

As i couldn't move i was stuck on your lap as you manage to get me to suck on the bottle and made sure i drank all the milk from it as i some times stopped in between. I was quiet not knowing what was going to happen the rest of today hoping i wouldn't have to go to the party tomorrow.

Jeff made her drink the entire bottle as he simply kept it in each time she tried to pull away. He didn't try and make her feel silly for drinking from the bottle he just tried to hold and comfort her. He figured she may have found it embarrassing on some level but he also noted that she still didn't ask for a cup or anything different. 

Once she was done drinking he got she was pretty quiet. He thought maybe she was just feeling extra little after the bottle, he wasn't sure. But he just decided to carry her outside. 

His backyard was private and had some nice shade trees. He sat her down in the grass and sat down across from her about 3 feet away. "I felt like we could both use some fresh air..." He smiled softly at her.

I try to get up and make a run for it to go back inside the house not wanting anyone to see me like this. I nearly made it for the door when i felt you scoop me up as you wanted me to get used to this, even if i tried to fight it i wasn't gonna win.

I nod my head as i wouldn't look at you as i try to hold back tears as i say "a...an some of the neighbors have kids that i used to go to school with til i dropped out and people started to find out about me in diapers and anywhere i went i got teased about it but my parents did nothing about it all they said was oh its fine sweetie just ignore what people say but it didn't stop"

"It never stopped its why i ran away i couldn't take it anymore it got so bad i tried to overdose myself so that i wouldn't have to see anyone anymore and to be free of it all" i could feel tears roll down my cheeks as i try to get out of your arms as i wanted to be alone.

"Oh Kylie...hey hey...I know it's not easy to talk about." He held her still. "You are doing so good telling me about all these things...it's hard for you to talk to anyone about this I'm sure...you didn't deserve any of that...you know that don't you."

"Kylie...you poor thing...it's no wonder you have a hard time with things. You just got babied all the time and never got the chance to be you." He rubbed her back. "Does trying to be an adult seem scary to you?" He wondered to himself how he should handle all of this. He had a few ideas now but wanted to hear a few more things.

"I don't know i guess its a bit scary but its not like i wanted it to happen like this all i wanted was to be treated like an adult but that never is gonna happen cause your just gonna treat me like a baby just like they did" i sigh as i try to get out of your arms as i wanted to run back inside and be alone as this was just alot to handle right now for me.

He held her. He had been treating her like a baby in many ways. "Wait...stay here... you think I'm treating you like a baby?" As he wrestled with her a bit he thought he might have heard her pass gas. "Maybe... it's what you need..." He was holding her hips as she was trying to climb away from him like a baby. 

He was trying to talk to her but she was so squirmy it was hard.