LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Kylie (private)

I was still curled up sound asleep in the bed as felt something in my mouth and started to suck on it as if it was comforting me as i didn't know that your still in the room just then the phone was ringing.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still slept as time passed.

"Hey jeff" says your mom " how is everything will you be coming to the birthday party tomorrow and if you are the pool will be open also so everyone can go swimming"

"Hi mother...I will be...in fact I think I will also have a guest with me. It's a long story, we can talk about it tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. How are you and Dad?"

Jeff chatted with her a bit longer before hanging up. He went back over to Kylie and saw she was still peacefully sucking the paci. He took it out gently, not wanting her to wake up and be mad about it. He waited a moment to see if she'd miss it being in her mouth.

"Oh great can't wait to meet your guest, and your dad and i are good we will see you tomorrow" she hangs up.

I tossed and turned a bit in my sleep as i barely noticed the paci was gone from being so tired but as i slept i was starting to get a bit hungry.

Jeff smiled as she seemed pretty content, he just put the pacifier down on the nightstand next to her. After another 15 minutes or so he decided to wake her up. He didn't want her to wet the bed again. He didn't have any other clean sheets after all. "Kylie, wake up sweetie." He gently shook her as he sat on the bed.

I move around alittle bit as i didn't want to really get up just yet even though i did sleep long enough as i eventually turned over as i rubbed my eyes and started to wake up, as i let out a little yawn.

"okay..." Jeff smiles a bit. "Hey, can i talk to you about something?" He looks at her. "I don't know what you want to do long term, but tomorrow my neice is having her birthday party. I'm going and I thought it would be nice if you came with..." Jeff paused. "What do you think? I actually mentioned to my Mom that you might come. She said she was excited to meet you."

"I...i just don't want to go please just let me stay here" i try to convince you but not sure if your gonna agree to it or not as i would look too young to stay here alone.

I pout for a bit as i didn't want to go but could see your not gonna give in and let me stay at your place alone, as i eventually just sigh as fighting about it would probably just get me in to trouble.

"I know I know...come here." He picked her up when he saw she wasn't moving and held her tight, with a hug before bringing her back some. "Do you get nervous meeting new people?" He asked as he carried her out to the main room.

He decided not to ask her if she was hungry but just assumed she was as he grabbed the other food pouch. He sat with her at the table and took the top off the pocuh, bringing it close to her. 

"I just don't want to go to some dumb party, why can't i just stay here cause i...i don't want to be around people cause once they see me they will just treat me like some little kid.

"Oh I see...yeah I get that...that happens a lot hmm? Hey what if we just told everyone you are a little kid...then you could just be what everyone already treats you as...and you wouldn't have to try and prove to them any different..." He paused. "It would be easier and much less stressful for you."

Jeff looked over. This was how he thought she would act when he was first getting to know her. Sure she was 18, but she seemed to him mentally and emotionally younger. She certainly tried to hide it at first, but as she's come to be more comfortable with him this side of her was coming out more. Still he didn't want to upset her like the other night.

"You know there will be a swimming pool there...and cake and ice cream too..." He laid her back in his arms some, holding her close and he held the food pouch. "Do you like to swim?"

He could see she was trying to get her head around it. "Well... I'll say you are a foreign exchange student from Germany and you are 14 years old...and that you are still a bit shy and unsure about your English. That way ...you only have to talk when you feel like it." He pulled the pouch out so she could speak. "I promise...I won't leave you alone...no one is going to do that to you again. I'll be with you the whole time, anytime you need anything." He said more seriously. 

I shook my head no as i still didn't want to go as i was scared about having an accident or something as i looked away from you not really wanting to finish the pouch even though i need to eat more of it as i don't really eat enough like i should.