LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Kylie (private)

"How often do you have daytime accidents..." Jeff looked at her as she tried to go. "I know it's probably embarrassing to talk about...but you were asking earlier about what would happen if you had them...does it happen often?" 

He sat down on the floor staying with her.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It doesn't really happen that often only like 2 or 3 times i think but i...i thought i was getting better at not having them but i guess not" i sigh alittle bit upset as i hate feeling like this as i kept my head down so i don't look at you.

"2 or 3 times...a day. A week?" He could tell she was bothered by this. He tried to be positive. "I'm sure the few you had recently are no big deal... probably won't happen again.

He stands up. "Any luck going?" He opens her legs to peek in. He hands her some toilet paper.

"2 or 3 a day" i look at you alittle bit as i took the toilet paper and wiped myself clean as i toss it in the trash bin and then get up to pull my panties and pants up as i flush the toilet anyway out of habit as i go to the sink and wash my hands.

"Oh Kylie...2 or 3 a day is kind of a lot..." It was worse than Jeff thought. He almost hated to ask. "Do you have messy accidents sometimes?" 

He left the bathroom with her and took her hand. He thought about what they could do that she might enjoy.

'Eww no i don't have messy ones only wet ones and i..i guess it sounds bad but latey its only been 2 a day" i get quiet after as i didn't know what to really do now as i didn't know where you were leading me to.

"Well that's good..." He was relieved to hear that. "I want you to really try hard for me to make the potty today okay?" He looked at her as he held her hand. "Can you do that for me?" He smiled a bit.

"So, do you want to go for a walk? My street here is pretty nice... Lots of woods...there is a little trail not far that goes down to a creek. What do you think?"

"I can try and i don't know if i feel like going out" i shrug my shoulders a bit as i didn't really know what i felt like doing as part of me just wants to stay in bed all day and the other half doesn't want to stay inside.

"Well let's get you some breakfast first...what would you like to eat. I have oatmeal or these little food pouches...let see this one is apple and oats and this one is avocado and turkey. You can just twist off the top and eat it."  The pouches were actually for toddlers but he figured she didn't need to know that.

"Well, I need you to eat something. You didn't eat last night...but you can lay down while you eat a bit." He took the apple and oats pouch and her hand and walked her back to the bedroom.

He made the bed up with the spare set of sheets. "Okay, all ready...you can climb in. Do you know how to open this up, or want me to show you?" He said holding the pouch.

"No i can do it i had them before" i get in to bed as i then took the pouch and manage to open it even though i didn't want to eat i thought about that bottle you made me drink out of and didn't want that to happen again as i suck on the pouch.

"There you go...this makes me so happy to see you eat." He sits on the side of the bed with her. She looked so cute holding the pouch and eating. He patted her leg gently. She seemed a bit fragile so he was hesitant to leave her alone.

"Want to play a game, something relaxing while you lay here? I have a few ideas..."

"I don't know like what" i look at you alittle bit even though i didn't feel up to doing anything but could tell your just trying to be nice after knowing everything i went thru.

"Like we could...play I spy, or we could play doctor, patient...or hide and seek, but you'd have to get up for that..." He purposely picked all children's games. 

While she was in thought he decided to just go with one and see if she'd play along. "Well hello there little Kylie. I'm doctor Jeff...I see you have some food there, yummy. Is there something that hurts today? You don't feel good?" He smiles a bit.

"No i don't want to play that i don't want to play anything i just want to say in bed thats all" after saying it i didn't know if i came off as rude or not as i finish the pouch.

Jeff sees she's finished the pouch and takes it. "Oh my ...I see you have a case of the fussies and crabbies." He smiled a little, though he knew she probably wasn't in the mood. "I think a nap is a good medicine for that..." Jeff looked down at her. "And do you know what helps good girls like you take naps?" 

"Not really no i don't need anything else" even though i wasn't really that tired i didn't say anything as i don't really want to feel like having to fight over things just to prove a point.

I turned over with my back facing you now as i just lay there as i felt a bit restless but after some time i eventually fell asleep while your on your phone and had notice a text from your family about a bbq for your little niece's birthday party.

"Oh my goodness... birthday party is tomorrow. I almost forgot." Jefd said out loud before peeking up to hear the tiniest of snores from Kylie. He was curious about something.

He crept over to her after picking up the pacifier from the floor. When he got to her he slowly put it into her mouth and waited to see if she would take it in her sleep.

"Hmm interesting" he took it back and thought about trying again, she seemed really out. "Okay one more time..." He said quietly. 

He put it in again carefully. This time he put a finger on it to see if it was in for a few seconds if she'd start to unconsciously suck it