LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Kylie (private)

"That's not true at all...I know I'm not going to get you to change your mind." As she sat there in his lap, diaper only waist down she seemed quite little. "I actually want you to be a big girl...some day you can. But your parents didn't do a good job preparing you did they? They never let you do things...you always felt like a little kid..." He tried to look at her.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It is true that i want to be gone and i am an adult but you won't treat me like one and i am not gonna be a baby cause thats not me" i push off to get out of your lap as i pull my pants up wanting to walk off so i wouldn't have to be in the same room with you as i go get my backpack.

Jeff listens as she talks. "Okay you don't have to be a baby..." He gets up and grabs her as she starts to walk away. "But you do have to drink this..." He sits back down with her and again tries to feed her the bottle. He continues to not give her any personal space. "We aren't going to do anything else until this is all gone." He explains.

"I don't want to drink from the bottle and thats not fair i said i wasn't hungry or thirsty but you keep insisting that i have to drink from it when you said that i don't have to be a baby and i...i don't like milk anyway" *i lie a bit that i didn't like milk even though i do like it*

"You might like it...It's really good milk actually...and the sooner you drink it the sooner you can get off my lap and do other things." Jeff teased the nipple on her lips, taking a less forceful approach this time. "It won't take you long to drink..." 

Jeff feels a sense of relief as she starts to drink the bottle. "Thank you Kylie..." Jeff showed his appreciation. He tried not to watch her too much, but she did look super cute drinking from it. 

It was interesting to him that she didn't try to hold the bottle herself or that she never asked for a cup. She only complained and whined about the bottle which further cemented in his mind how he was going to treat her.

Jeff didn't want to say or do anything to anger Kylie while she drank so he just hummed a little tune while she did. Trying to make the moment as peaceful as possible. He wondered what she was thinking.

I was still annoyed as i only drank half of the bottle and pushed it away not wanting it anymore as i wanted to get off your lap and get changed in to my other set of clothes that i have in my backpack.

"Kylie...you need to finish it." Jeff held her down. "I thought you wanted to get off my lap or maybe get fresh clothes?  The longer you delay drinking this the longer you will have to wait..." He teased the nipple at her lips again. "It's very important you finish your bottle."

"If you gave me a cup i probably would of drank it no problem but you wouldn't even listen and instead your giving me a bottle" i pout as i felt you put it back in my mouth as you get me to finish the rest of it.

Jeff knew the hardest part was going to be having her drink from it once...as the second time around she took it with less of a fight. "Well, it's just good you are drinking and getting something in your tummy. You drink from this so well...just as good as any babies I know" He commented near the end of her drinking.

When it was gone Jeff pulled it out and sat Kylie up. "Great job Kylie!" He praised her thinking she might like the positive attention. He started to Pat her back. "Hey guess whaaat?"

"Aww Kylie...I know...you wanna be treated like an adult." Jeff held her on his lap. "Hooold on...we gotta get that burp out first. Then you can get down." He continued to Pat her back and treat her little. "Aaaand you still hafta guess what I was gonna tell you"

"No i don't need to burp now stop touching me i don't want you near me ever and i am an adult!" i get annoyed and manage to push off your lap as i walk away not wanting to play the guessing game with you.

Jeff smiles a little. He can tell he's making progress as he watches her. Again he only lets Kylie get a few steps away before he scoops her up, holding her across his body. "You didn't guess whaaaat...come on I have something to tell you." He reiterates as he goes over and picks her bag up putting it on her so she can hold it. He walks back towards the bedrooms.

"Whatever your gonna say i don't want to hear it cause im not staying here in your house" i grip my bag as i couldn't wait to get changed out of this diaper and in to some panties.

"Aww Kylie, ya you are...it's way too late for you to be outside kiddo." Jeff said as he carried her into a bedroom.

The bedroom had a twin bed and a crib. The twin bed had Minnie mouse themed sheets. There was a changing table with a soft pad on top that Jeff carried Kylie to, laying her on it.

"Here is where you will sleep...my little neices won't mind that you are borrowing the room they sleep in." Jeff started to tug down Kylie's pants as she gripped her bag.

"I don't need you to change me will you stop talking to me like a child its really annoying and making me mad" i try to get up off the changing table as i didn't want to be around you and just wanted to be alone.

Jeff put her shoulders back to the pad and pulled her pants off. "You're being awfully fussy tonight...I wonder if someone is ticklish..." Jeff said as he held her down while tickling her sides. He wondered if she could laugh, because he hadn't heard her do it yet.

I was not having it as this was making me mad as i didn't want to be tickled either and would rather be alone as i try pushing you away as i say "why can't you just listen for once and treat me like an adult!"

Jeff thought to himself, 'this is crazy she has to be ticklish somewhere.' He moved up and tickled under her arms. "I am listening, but I can't treat you like an adult wittle Kylie. You gotta be a big girl before you can be an adult." He added.