LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Kylie (private)

The old man huffs at you and drives away.

As you cross the street a young guy is on the other side. "Hey little lady..." He was thin and tall, dressed in clothes that were a bit tattered. "They call you shorty? Come over here..." He gazed at Kylie.

Jeff kept an eye out meanwhile.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hell no stay away from me creep" i stood there waiting to cross another street just to get away from this guy as i hoped to find some near by motel or something just for the night.

"No i don't trust you just give me my stuff and i will me on my way with out you cause you already ruining my life anyway i was doing just fine until that shit you pulled in the store"

Jeff is quiet as she starts to walk away he sneeks up behind her and scoops her up. One hand goes over her mouth and  the other is around her waist. He takes her back and puts her in the back of the truck, locking the door.

Jeff gets in and starts to drive. He decides not to say anything knowing it won't help.

I literally start screaming and kicking in the truck to be let out as i was mad and knew i was not gonna let you win as i was gonna get away for you once you take me to the motel i was gonna make sure that you are kept away from me.

"Ya, you are mad huh..." Jeff drives but instead of to the motel he goes to his house about 10 minutes down the road the street is dark as he drives down it. It is pretty clear now they are not going to a hotel. "Sorry but your last little outburst there... well you can't act like that at a hotel..."

"Obviously i wouldn't act like this in a hotel cause i know how to act in a hotel with respect but what your clearly not getting it that i want to get far away from you and i rather stay at a hotel since the beds are so much more comfortable to sleep in."

"Uh huh...you acted like that in the store... Anyway, do you not have a comfortable bed at home?" Jeff asked as he pulled into his garage, turned the car off and closed the garage door.

His place was a two bedroom ranch with one bath. It was on about 2 acres of land and there was no neighbor super close.

"I want to go to the hotel and i just like hotel beds thats all so take me to the hotel now or i will just call a taxi to come get me and take me there" i wasn't gonna listen to what you were saying about how i acted as that was your fault.

"Ah I see...well I can tell you I have a comfier matress" Jeff got out of the truck and grabbed the bags of things he'd bought. "Can you get your bag?" He asked. "There really aren't taxis out here you know...."

"Are you hungry at all Kylie...I just remembered you never really had dinner..." Jeff looked at the time. His place was super clean and pretty nice on the inside.

"No i am not staying here i want to go to a hotel and no im not hungry either" i wouldn't go inside the house as i stay in the truck as i held on to my backpack tight so you couldn't take it.

"Come on you can't stay out here all night..." Jeff took the stuff in and set it down. Then came back and offered Kylie a hand. "Come on..." He decided he didn't want to play this game again and reached in to grab her. Since she was holding her bag he had to carry her across his body. "Hi there." He said as he looked down at her. "See I'm not taking your bag..." He walked in and turned the light on. "Would you like down?"

Jeff did put her down. "Temper temper..." He closed the door. "Well... this is my place...not too big. What you see is what you get. Here is your money." Jeff took it out of his pocket and held it out for her. 

Jeff was a little surprised she was still in her diaper and hadn't just taken it off outside at some point. "So earlier...I noticed you having trouble breathing...do you get that often? I'm really sorry if I caused it...is it a scary feeling?"

"No no...we aren't going to do this all night." Jeff grabs her hips and pulls her away from the door and into his lap as he sits in a nearby chair. He takes her shoes off and takes her bag and sets it on the floor. He knows this is going to make her mad. "You are staying the night here..." He picked her up as he stood and walked a few steps to the kitchen counter where he pulled a baby bottle out from one of the store bags. 

"How long has it been since you've drank or ate? Hmm..." 

"What the hell no i am not gonna use that bottle i told you i hate being treated like this but you don't get it just like my parents don't get it either" i try getting out of your arms.

Jeff keeps her on the counter until the bottle is ready then picks her up and takes her to his couch. "You will feel much better after this bottle Kylie..." He's fighting her a bit but eventually gets her on his lap laying back a bit and tries to put the bottle into her mouth. "Come on, open up please."