LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Kylie (private)

Jeff moves Kylie's hands not realizing her anxiety attack. He spanked a few times, her bottom no doubt on fire. It was then he realized something wasn't right. "Kylie... Are you okay" Jeff places his hand on her back lightly as he tries to peer around to see her face.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't look to you at all as i try pushing your hands away from me as i didn't want to be touched by you anymore as i think to my self that i really needed to get out of here as i felt like i couldn't breathe almost from stressing out cause of you.

Jeff moves his hands and pulls Kylie's bottoms up. He can tell her breathing is strained. Jeff grabs her and pulls her into his lap. "I know, you hate me...but you're having a little panic attack, or something similar. It's going to be okay..." Jeff put his hand on her chest. "Take as deep of breaths as you can...just relax..." His tone was soothing as he held her. "You know...I could probably get you some ice cream from the store here...do you like ice cream?" Jeff tried to have her focus on something she enjoyed.

I shook my head no as i didn't want any ice cream as i couldn't calm myself down as i try getting off your lap as i didn't want to be near you at all as i just wanted all of my stuff so i can get out of the truck and leave.

"No no...you need to stay right here." Jeff said still holding her. "You don't want any more spankings do you? I'm sure your bottom doesn't feel good...here..." Jeff thought maybe she needed some fresh air. He opened the truck door and got out, holding Kylie close to him. One arm was under her butt and other other hand was on her back. "Do you want to stand?" He asked softly as he rubbed her back. "Air feels really nice right now..."

As i felt the cool air i wanted to be put down and quickly grab my bag to run away not caring at this point if i did't have my id and just wanted my wallet so i could make a run for it and get far as i could away from you.

Jeff saw her look to the ground but she was quite as he held her. "Okay...I'll let you down in a little bit here...just try and relax your breathing." He could tell she was still struggling a bit with breathing which he thought might be making it hard for her to speak. 

Jeff moved away from the truck carrying Kylie up to the entrance of the store. There was a shopping cart just outside of the door and Jeff thought it would be a good idea to keep Kylie in that. He put her down into it and could see the look on her face as he buckled her in. "Do you like to shop?" Jeff asked ... acting like it was no big deal to put her in the cart like a little child.

I nearly wanted to scream as i tried to climb out of the cart as there was no way i was going to sit in that let alone go shopping as i never really liked shopping anyway as i wouldn't keep still as i couldn't even believe i was able to fit in to the seat of the cart to being with.

Jeff smiles as she tries to wiggle out. The buckle keeping her in place. 'Finally a moment of rest', he thought to himself as he pushed her into the store.

The store had a few people around. As they walked in. Jeff talked to her. "I know you don't like being in there, but it's a good place for you to rest...we won't be too long." Jeff pushed her down the main aisle, towards what he was after.

I still was not going to listen at all to you as i was hating every second of this as i try to get the buckle undone so i could easily climb out of this cart and run towards the doors and out to the truck to get my stuff so i can make a run for it.

Jeff looks down at her trying to get the buckle undone. It had a child safety lock on it which clearly seemed to be stumping her. He strolls down the baby aisle as she continues to try and get the buckle off. He stops the cart and sees her look up.

Jeff grabs a package of size 7 diapers. "Not sure if you wear these to keep your bed dry... bigger ones maybe? I suppose I'll have to get two kinds to be sure." Jeff tossed them into the cart.

I literally start screaming as i needed out of the cart as i throw the packages out of the cart and down the aisle where you would have to go get them. I still try to get the buckle off as i finally figured it out and was able to get out of the cart and made a run for it to the doors of the store so i can get back to the truck.

Jeff sighs as he sees the diapers thrown. He was kicking himself for putting them within arms reach. When he looked back he saw her climbing out. He probably could have stopped her but decided not to.

He watched her run off, but the screaming grabbed the attention of a store worker. Right as Kylie went to turn from the aisle the older woman came around the other way and Klyie ran into her falling on her butt.

"Oh my goodness child! Are you okay?" The woman asked concerned. Jeff was walking over, also concerned.

"I am not a child lady i am fine leave me alone" i got myself back up as i walk away and get out of the store as i reach the truck to get my backpack as i had enough and want to be left alone like i wanted to originally.

When she arrives at the truck she finds it to be locked. Jeff doesn't appear to have followed her out of the store.

Meanwhile in the store Jeff speaks with the woman about his neice Kylie who was quite the handful to watch after. Of course she wasn't really his neice but the woman knew no better.

I was mad that the door was locked to the truck as this wasn't fair at all as i wanted my stuff i had to find something to pick the lock or break the window just so i can get in and grab my backpack.

Jeff had accumulated a few things in the cart and asked the woman to hold the cart for him. He walked outside, he figured Kylie would be close by but didn't want to chance it. 

"Hey...what are you doing out here..." He saw her by the truck as he walked up. "Would you like in the truck?" He stood near her.

"I had enough of you treating me like a child when i am not a child and i want you to unluck this truck, i want my backpack, id and my wallet so i can get out of here i want to be on my own i don't need anyone to care for me i wish you would just leave me alone.

Jeff sighed and walked over. "I know you want to to be a big girl...I can see you want that very badly...no one ever takes you serious do they?" Jeff leaned against the car as the sun light was starting to fade some. When Kylie shifted a little he thought her light grey spandex type pants looked a little dark in the crotch. He remembered the woman commenting about a small wet spot in the store and put two and two together. Did she pee when she fell, he wondered.

Jeff moved toward her as she was answering his previous question. He turned Kylie and looked at her bottom. Sure enough there was a roughly baseball sized wet spot. "What is this..." He took her hand and put it on the spot. "You peed your pants..."

"Let go of me and no i didn't your lying i want to get away from you" i try forcefully to push you away as i was not having it as i take your keys from your hand and get your truck door open as i grab my backpack and tossed your keys in the truck and relocked the door on you.

Jeff watched her denial and smiled a little as he was finding her behavior cute. "Wetting your pants during they day...hmm, I bet you didn't just wear diapers at night did you." He talked to her as he watched her get the things from the truck. 

"Are you done?" He asked calmly as she stood with her bag. "That behavior and your wet pants you are a bad little girl...you need another spanking? Hmm...I bet you need the bathroom still..." He was curious what she would say to that, but was ready to grab her if she tried to run. 

"I want you to back off and leave me alone i never want to deal with you again and nothing you say will prove anything and i don't need the bathroom i just want to get far away from you as possible" i turn away and bolt out as fast as i could from you.

As soon as Jeff saw her make a run for it he came up from behind and grabbed her. He easily liftes her up and put her over his shoulder. "Kylie Kylie...you are a little trouble maker and a handful..." Jeff spanked her bottom as he held her over his shoulder. It no doubt stung more because of the prior spanking. He did it one more time to loosen her grip on her bag and took it from her.

Kylie was probably surprised to see him just open his truck door and throw her bag back in, then grab his keys. "Gotta love technology...keys just have to be close and it will open at my touch." Jeff carried her back towards the store as she was still over his shoulder.

I kicked and screamed loud in your ear for you to let me go as i was beyond mad even with my bottom stinging i falling right in to a panic attack once again as i was uncontrolable needing to be let go of and left alone. "I hate you let me down right now" i yell as i wanted to curse you off so bad but my panic attack was getting worse.

"I know you hate me... but you know what I said you were either not leaving my side or we were calling your parents."

Jeff carried her back into the store as the older woman that worked there watch them re-enter. Her eyes were wide as she looked on. Jeff took the cart and pushed it back to the bathroom. He picked up the baby diapers and powder because that was all he could grab while holding her. Jeff then went into the single stall bathroom and stood at the door setting Kylie down. "Go potty..." There was only a toilet and sink with no privacy.