LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whose the Mommy (private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

Wendy looked a little confused as she listened to Jasmine but she could remember easily the time they spent together playing with blocks, dressing up and just having a good time together overall.

She missed that.

Those games were fun.

Everything was fun.

Jasmine always made her laugh and smile no matter what the situation.

She loved her little JayJay.

Wendy looked at Jasmine in shock, "Change your life?" replied Wendy surprised by Jasmine's words yet happy that she had been so good for Jasmine.

"Special? Really?" questioned Wendy unable to believe that anyone could hold her to such a standard like that.

Wendy thought for a moment.

"I'm not happy I haven't been happy in a long while," admitted Wendy, "to be blunt I would be happy if a car would just hit me and end..."

Wendy stopped and shook her head a little, "Sorry I shouldn't say something like that." 

Wendy looked at the underpants and clean diaper taking a couple of minutes to decide before pointing to the diaper not wanting this to end at all despite her embarrassment.

• 2 weeks later...

"Stop" Jasmine said gently taking the pointing hand and kissing her on the forehead.

"I might not want to be a baby anymore but that doesn't mean you have to be" Jasmine answered honestly she meant what she said when Wendy was special to her

"There will always be a place for you In my life and we will figure it out if you don't want this"

"So don't worry about losing me, just let me know do you think you want this" She asked putting her cards on the table taking away the blackmail was a bit risky but she needed Wendy to embrace this as much as she could to make any progress.

• Like 1

Wendy looked confused as to why Jasmine wanted her to stop?

Feeling the kiss on her forehead she couldn't help but feel her heart quicken while her cheeks turned a light pink.

"Huh?" said Wendy confused giving what had happened earlier between them. 

Wendy knew she was pushed and played about in a terrible way and if it were anyone else she would be gone but this was Jasmine.

It was complicated.

Wendy looked at Jasmine before getting on her knees on the bed helping her get a more even height with Jasmine but she was still shorter.

Timidly Wendy placed her hands up on Jasmine's face holding it despite having to reach a bit so she could look Jasmine in the eyes, "I want this," replied Wendy firmly to the point that it even frightened her by how confident she sounded, "I don't know if this will work but it couldn't hurt, right?" asked Wendy becoming more nervous and less confident her hands still touching Jasmine's face.