LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whose the Mommy (private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

Jasmine laughed thinking back to the old times while more than willing to spoil Jasmine, Wendy was rather thrifty when it came to how much money she spent on herself especially if it wasn't an essential and couldn't help but voice the opinion "You can't find a good shampoo or the price is way to much for hair product?" 

Jasmine tried to keep her face straight as she was asked the question, honestly in the struggles after she left college she wished she could of curled up in Mommy's arms but now she was an adult a confident young woman, it wasn't that she was ashamed of her earlier relationship she just thought it wasn't her anymore just like she wasn't the girl in high school who used to storm up to her room and play Avril Lavigne songs at high volume people grow up and change.

The little bits she did on her own didn't seem to jive either every now and again she would try and wear but it wasn't the same without Mommy. Slowly that part of her fell by the wayside and she didn't need it anymore maybe she could try and play and see if Wendy being there would try and bring the sleeping part of her out but she doubted it. 

"I know how about you go and make that sleepy baba we were talking about and I'll see if I have any of my old stuff laying around and we go from there?" Jasmine offered

Wendy couldn't help but smile bashfully at that, "I think you can probably guess the answer to that question." laughed Wendy feeling connected to Jasmine despite everything that was going on inside her right now.

It felt good that they could joke still.

Wendy watched and knew that it must of been a battle for Jasmine to decide what to do with her offer and she couldn't exactly blame her if she didn't want to do it or give it a try considering that it was a life time ago since they last did it.

Wendy waited and couldn't help but grin instantly at that and bounced to her feet, "On it!" said Wendy rushing to the kitchen excitedly and nearly tripping over her own feet on the way.  She felt like a kid at christmas! This was her chance to get her baby back and be with Jasmine again! Just the thought of being with Jasmine made her happy enough but the thought of having a special bond with her made Wendy feel even more excited.

She wanted to be close again no matter what! And maybe today was her lucky day?

In a matter of minutes she had a sleepy baba ready for Jasmine and was walking out of the kitchen into the living room, "I'm ready." said Wendy excitedly and nervously, "Should we head to the bed room?" asked Wendy feeling a little unsure on how to take domience.

Jasmine looked through the locked trunk in her bedroom that held the supplies she would need, surely she reasoned to herself she must have seen some sort of future for herself in the lifestyle or why didn't she throw it away, it had been years since she even looked at it but at least the trunk did a good job protecting the contents within.

Jasmine laid out each item one by one, A changing mat white with Winnie the Pooh adorning it, A pink pacifier, a bottle of baby powder, a packet of wipes and finally a pink DC armour diaper. Jasmine took a deep breath as she prepared for what she had to do, looking at the diaper she got from the middle of her growth spurt it was clearly to small for her now however it might just fit......

"Sweetie, come on in" Jasmine called popping her head out of the door way just so Wendy knew which way to come, she patted the changing mat "Take a seat little one and we'll get you all ready for nap time"

Wendy walked into the bedroom wondering why Jasmine had said 'Sweetie' and why did her stomach turn with anxiety? And suddenly Wendy felt shy and timidly entered the bedroom with the bottle in her hand.  

Wendy didn't know what to think at all.

"W-wha?" stammered Wendy in disbelief at being called little one and seeing Jasmine pat the mat left Wendy completely confused, "I don't need a nap." mumbled Wendy.

Wendy slowly walked over to Jasmine and placed the bottle down on the side of the mat before placing her hands down on Jasmine's legs, "Your joking?" asked Wendy confused still about what was going on now, "Jas? What are you playing at?" asked Wendy.

The thought of being the baby and Jasmine's baby at that was something that shocked Wendy but the thought of being close to Jasmine again she would likely do anything even if that meant having their roles reverse.  A nap sounded good.  She hadn't been sleeping well for so long but she couldn't let Jasmine know that or know that she was willing to be her baby if it came down to the last straw.

"Aww that's cute" Jasmine cooed leaning forwards as Wendy's hands touched her leg and kissing the confused Mommy on the forehead "I know you had a fun afternoon getting to come to work with Mommy and pretend to be a grown up, but it's nap time now and you know how fussy you can get" her coo was perfect as if speaking to a child who didn't want to go to a nap, she wasn't negotiating playing the part of Mommy but speaking as if she had always been Wendy's Mommy.

She loosened the belt Wendy wore allowing the trousers to fall down and gently patted Wendy's bottom "Honey you know you are either going to take a nap, the only thing you get to choose is if you want a pink bottom....." she said looking at the diaper "or a red one" as she patted it threateningly 

Wendy was completely lost on what was going on now. 

Was Jasmine being serious?

Was Jasmine being Mommy?

That meant....she was the baby but she didn't want to be the baby yet the cooing and more importantly the kiss sent a certain warmth through Wendy's whole body due to the closeness they were sharing now.  

A closeness she wanted again.

Yet not in the way she expected at all.

Wendy stayed quiet her cheeks burning a bright red at Jasmine words only to burn at having her belt loosened and her smart trousers falling down to the floor causing her to freeze even more and stare up at Jasmine, "W-wait!" said Wendy shouting a little her voice strained and tight because of how emotional she was now getting, "I don't want a spanked bottom, I don't need a nap and I don't want a diaper." added Wendy backing away a little from Jasmine only to fall on her bottom having tripped over her trousers.

Wendy stared up at Jasmine.

She felt small.

Smaller then she ever felt before  

Tears slowly started to build up in Wendy's eyes and soon enough they begin to fall despite how much she was trying to rub them away.  

Jasmine sighed "Poor Baby, see this is what happens when you get over tired"

She reached down and helped Wendy to her feet, feeling the woman's weight a little as she did, Jasmine felt she could of carried her former Mommy but decided now was not the time to try as she pulled her in for a hug.

Keeping a tighter grip on Wendy she continued to undress the smaller woman until she was completely naked and pushed the pacifier between her lips.

"Now let's get you ready for your little nap-nap" she cooed lowering her down on to the changing mat before rolling her over onto her side

"Mommy kiss your boo-boo better" she said kissing her on the thigh near where she landed.

Wendy felt vulnerable, weak and in need of comfort.

She felt thankful when Jasmine helped her to her feet but she couldn't ignore the onslaught of emotions especially when she felt Jasmine's arms around her.   Wendy loved hugs and affection so despite the power shift in their relationship she couldn't help but nuzzle herself more closely to Jasmine despite the change that was happening between the two.

Wendy stayed still and kept her head rested on top of Jasmine's chest no longer fighting her at all she felt drained and a nap would probably do her good she hadn't been sleeping much. A few tears continued to fall though because of the humiliation of it all.

The pacifier was a surprise but slowly Wendy accepted the weird item that she had pushed into Jasmine's mouth multiple times in an attempt to either calm her down or quiet her because 'adults were talking and babies shouldn't be talking when adults were'

What was going happen after this? Was this a joke Jasmine was doing on her? Or was Jasmine serious?

Wendy suckled the pink pacifier a little finding comfort.

The small brown haired woman quickly found herself on the changing mat. It felt weird to her and she couldn't help but focus fully on Jasmine that was until she found herself pushed a little to her side.

Feeling soft lips on her thigh Wendy shivered.

No one had seen her naked before.  She wasn't ugly but there had been no boy or girl and Wendy was still very much a virgin which before she hadn't cared about it at all in college because she was focusing on her studies and Jasmine but once out of college she felt like she was missing something and anytime the opportunity arrived to having sexual relations with someone she would back down quickly not quite feeling ready.

Wendy suckled on the paci and looked at Jasmine wondering if she had loss her virginity at all? It wouldn't be hard for Wendy to believe that Jasmine had giving how beautiful she looked and how great she was.

Wendy submissively looked away from Jasmine wondering if she should just give in now? And maybe they could talk after her nap? The only issue Wendy had was that due to the high level of stress she was going through she had a tendency to wet herself in her sleep.  What would be worse telling Jasmine now or having Jasmine find her in a soaked diaper?

"Ma..ma," said Wendy her voice tight with emotions that she couldn't quite form the words 'Mama' properly and 'Mommy' was out of the question with how shaky she felt and she didn't know if she could say much or anything at all, "I...I" said Wendy her cheeks burning red, "have..." continued Wendy slowly from behind her pacifier which she was now sucking on properly, "a-a-accidents at night," mumbled Wendy, "s-s-sometimes." she added looking away from Jasmine wondering if Jasmine still saw her as a grown up at all or someone she respected? She wanted Jasmine's approval.  

Jasmine laughed "You don't have accidents silly baby" shaking her head as she applied powder to her former Mommy who was sucking a pacifier acting as though this was never the other way around "That's what diapers are for so it can't be an accident" she lectured gently

As the diaper went under Wendy's bottom and she pulled it up and began to do the tapes she continued "See Baby you're to little to use the potty, your baby brain has to many things to focus on like where is your baba or staking your blocks to worry about making potty like a big girl" as she finished sealing Wendy in the infantile garment.

The entire thing was surreal.

How could this even be happening right now?

She was a baby.

She was Jasmine's baby.

Wendy sucked harder on her pacifier unable to think properly about the strange situation that was happening right now.

The laugh stung her along with the following comment which only furthered her frustrating to the point of whining, "I'm not a baby." whimpered Wendy obviously upset and tired giving her bad sleeping habits.

The powder smelled sweet and she could remember the smell well but never once had she had the powder on her before!

The diaper was possibly the worse thing that could of happened for her.  Wendy had tried so hard to be a grown up and take care of herself that it seemed almost as if the diaper was now mocking her and upon feeling the diaper being lifted and going over her belly button tears begin to burn Wendy's eyes.

The tapes locked her inside the infantile prison that used to be Jasmine's but was now her's. 

It didn't feel fair.

Wendy's pacifier fell from her mouth.

"No..no..no..no," repeated Wendy trying to get in control, "this isn't...," whimpered Wendy, "I'm not a baby! Jasmine this isn't funny!" complained Wendy upset and embarrassed by Jasmine's comments the diaper crinkling loudly with each move she made, "I can make the potty fine I'm a big girl not some baby," continued Wendy becoming fussy, "I miss you but I don't want to be..." paused Wendy, "the baby I want to be the Mommy I want to be your Mommy." added Wendy in hope that Jasmine would let up on all this.

Wendy was resisting it was natural but Jasmine was liking this more then she expected.

"You're right I'm sorry" Jasmine began dropping the coo from her voice and bringing the girl's clothes towards her

"I thought I was clear about what I wanted" She explained "I just don't think the baby role is for me anymore and you looked like you could use some TLC"

"Here why don't you get dressed and I'll take you home" She offered

Jasmine knew she was playing with fire here, she saw the way Wendy had looked at her the longing in those eyes and maybe the threat of not being in her life anymore might be enough. Or maybe she snaps and Wendy leaves but at least it would have given Jasmine the chance to explore her new Mommy side online not feeling guilty about Wendy, still as she looked at the girl in her pink diaper she hoped she didn't call her bluff.

Wendy looked at Jasmine questionably at first wondering what was going on.

Was Jasmine going to switch? And be the baby now? For some reason Wendy doubted that.

Wendy took a deep breath.

Take her home? Clear about what she wanted? Jasmine wanted to be a Mommy? 

Jasmine thought that she needed some TLC?

Wendy could feel her heart pound rapidly in her chest as the colour drained from her face at the thought of not being a part of Jasmine's life.

She loved Jasmine.

Her feelings were there during college but it never seemed to be the right time or place to tell Jasmine because of the type of relationship they had.

She was also terrible at chatting up and flirting with anyone and was always so awkward about dating.

Wendy looked at the diaper wondering if she could be a Baby? It would mean being Jasmine's baby.

She would be close to Jasmine again but would Jasmine be able to take her seriously? Would she be able to tell Jasmine her feelings properly? They had a moment earlier but she felt completely out of Jasmine's league.

Would Jasmine go out dating while she sat alone in a playpen or her crib waiting for her Mommy and crush to return.

"W-wait," stammered Wendy her emotions raw to the point her hands were shaking with anxiety, "I'm just in shock," paused Wendy, "I'm sorry."

Wendy wasn't quite sure why she was apologizing. Did she really need to apologize?

Rubbing her eyes to get rid of the tears that were building up Wendy took a deep breath, "I like you," whispered Wendy quietly and looking at the diaper, "I'll be your baby if that's what you really want." added Wendy softly her confidence plummeting down further at the thought of being Jasmine's baby. Would Jasmine even want her as a girlfriend at all? Could she bare the sight of Jasmine with another woman or man? She wasn't sure but she knew she wouldn't be able to handle not seeing Jasmine ever again.

Jasmine was torn, she had gotten what she wanted was it worth risking to push Wendy further to get complete submission.

Without it she couldn't guarantee that Wendy wouldn't be biding her time, hoping one day to revert back to original status quo.

"It's okay Wendy, you're a big girl and clearly don't need a Mommy or want to be a baby" Jasmine said softly like she was understanding but in reality it was a battle line she wasn't prepared to accept a conditional I'm doing this for you she wanted Wendy to ask to be her baby to say she wanted it.

Wendy could feel her heart race.

Tears built up in her eyes quickly.

Jasmine didn't want her?

Did she say something wrong? What did Jasmine want?

Jasmine wanted a baby.

Jasmine wanted to be Mommy.

Taking deep breaths Wendy tried her best not to start crying right there in front of Jasmine.

Was she a big girl? 

She didn't want to be a baby.

She wanted to be a Mommy.

She knew that much but she didn't feel like a Mommy at all.

She didn't feel like a big girl either. 

Maybe she was a baby? 

Everything was going so fast and she felt so confused and completely lost by everything to the point that she felt helpless.  

Anxiety ripped through her body and Wendy could feel her throat becoming tight making it hard to say anything to Jasmine.

She knew what she had to say to be with Jasmine properly but it was hard and with a frail look she stared at Jasmine in a great deal of emotional pain, "I want you," whispered Wendy quietly her voice raw, "I'm not a big girl," said Wendy, "I want..." paused Wendy taking a deep breath, "I want to be a baby, please?" asked Wendy, "I'm not.. I can't..." 

It was hard for Wendy and she couldn't control her emotions anymore and started to openly cry feeling horrible she just wanted to run away from this situation right now and from Jasmine. 

She felt sick. 

She didn't feel like a big girl.

She hadn't felt like a big girl for years now and this? This had just hurt her confidence big time.

Wendy picked up her shirt and put it on not wanting to stay any longer knowing full well that she would break down further because of how intense her feelings were for Jasmine to the point that she would even give her total submission despite feeling unsure if the baby role was for her.

Half her buttons on her shirt was done up now but she was having trouble with them and couldn't get the fifth one done up at all while tears continued to roll down her face and onto her shirt dampening it.

• 2 weeks later...

Jasmine had one ace up her sleeve which she thought she might have to use giving how Wendy was breaking down in front of her.

As she watched her once proud Mommy whimper and cry while struggling to dress herself she wondered if she ever looked like this as they played.

One of the most frustrating things at the time when Jasmine was a baby for Wendy was the woman's complete lack of awareness for the very grown up feelings Jasmine had for her either that or engaging in such behaviour would ruin the image she had of her perfect little baby.

"I didn't say you could get dressed Baby Girl" Jasmine said clicking her fingers to get Wendy's attention

"It's time for you to eat" She said with a maternal smile however the bottle was still on the bedside table where it had been left.

Instead Jasmine was sat on the bed the straps on her dress pulled down and her bra removed

"Come to Mommy Little one"

Wendy continued to focus on getting dressed but it was difficult.

She had been aware of Jasmine's feelings for her in college and while she had dismissed them quite often it wasn't out of not wanting to engage with her at all or even the excuse of ruining the image of her innocent little JayJay.

It was down to her own personal social awkwardness and conflicted feelings that nothing had happened properly and she just brushed it under the rug pretending that it would ruin the Mommy/baby thing they had going on.

She never felt....as if she was worthy of Jasmine at all and she always felt guilty whenever something remotely sexual did happen between them because she never felt ready.

She wasn't dominant at all sexually and while she had been a confident Mommy and enjoyed her time with Jasmine she really didn't know how to proceed from that.

The sudden snap caused Wendy to jolt out of her thoughts and own personal world.

Staring at Jasmine she could barely register the words that she had heard.

Baby Girl? Did Jasmine just say that? Her heart begun to race as she continued to stare at Jasmine only for her cheeks to heat up and for her eyes to shyly look away.

This couldn't be happening could it? Wendy couldn't recall having Jasmine suck on her chest before. Had she ever breastfed Jasmine? There had been times when it had nearly happened but she would always back down from it often stuttering and losing her position of power despite being Mommy. 

She didn't know why she had such a problem with herself sexually and emotionally.  Shouldn't it be easy to get over that type of stuff? She's had offers of dates but never went on any always shying away because of how unsure she was about herself.

Wendy crawled slowly over to Jasmine uncaring of the humiliation that she felt right now and more so just wanting to be close to Jasmine.

The diaper was thick and rubbed against her in a unusual and unfamiliar way which caught her off guard. 

This caused her to pause and blush at the feeling having never really indulged in pleasuring herself properly but that didn't mean she didn't know when she was turned on or felt that familiar scratch that she tended to ignore.

Wendy crawled into Jasmine's lap and curled up resting her head on Jasmine's arm while staring into Jasmine's eyes before looking at the woman's chest before her.

Naked except for the pink DC diaper and her half button up shirt she couldn't ignore the arousal and rush of emotions she felt. 

Wendy slowly opened her mouth and took Jasmine's nipple.

Unusual.

Yet it felt good.

Jasmine felt warm.

Wendy slowly begins to suckle despite her nervousness and embarrassment.

At least they were close now yet her heart was racing and she felt so vulnerable like this.

Could Jasmine really be a Mommy? Her Mommy? Could this work between them? Wendy sucked a little harder becoming a bit more worried and anxious.

"That's my good baby drink up" Jasmine said stroking her cheek, obviously Jasmine wasn't producing milk she had heard of herbs and pills that could help lactation but never really had the motivation or reason the look into it and it was to soon now to jump into something like that.

"Did our little game confuse you princess" Jasmine said purposely using one of the preferred pet names that Wendy used for her.

"We played our silly game of house and you believe you really were Mommy didn't you" She cooed patting her diapered bottom

Wendy relaxed upon having her cheek stroked by Jasmine and did as she was told her anxiety lowering greatly.

No milk filled her mouth but even the simple motion of suckling on Jasmine's breast was bringing her comfort .

This wasn't so bad.

Maybe she could be a baby?

Maybe she could be Jasmine's baby?

She just felt so uncertain....

Did Jasmine want this type of relationship and more importantly with her?

Wendy yawned a little and stretched her diaper crinkling with the slight movement.

She did feel tired.

A nap would do her good....

Wendy nodded slightly her cheeks turning red at the nickname that she had used on Jasmine a lot. It was one of her favourite terms and now it was being used on her.

She wasn't sure how to feel.

The next statement caused Wendy to pause in her suckling and think again before nodding accepting Jasmine's words returning to suck on her former baby's breast.

The sound of her diaper rumbling loudly yet she was getting tired even without any milk.

In less than five minutes Wendy was asleep her mouth still on Jasmine's breast.  

Jasmine was being very careful not to wake up Wendy, there was a light suckling on her breast and so she carefully swapped her breast with the bottle Wendy made earlier hoping the little sedative she admitted to using would keep her asleep.

With that achieved she undressed the girl into just her diaper before laying her on the bed,

Taking Wendy's hands she forced them to hold the bottle

And then taking inspiration from the image of cuteness in front of her, she went to get her canvas and paints and sat down at the edge of the bed painting the scene before her.

Wendy didn't wake but did whimper very lightly her bottom lip quivering unsettled by the change until she felt the replacement of Jasmine's nipple for the rubber one of the baby bottle she had made earlier which she was sucking away at in her sleep.

Wendy asleep and unaware of the milk filling her stomach and Jasmine now painting her twitched a little here and there.

The bottle was empty after thirty minutes but she continued to suck softly on the rubber nipple that was in her mouth.

After another ten minutes passed the pink DC diaper began to grow in size absorbing Wendy's accident right in front of Jasmine the diaper securing Wendy's pee and able to secure any more if it was needed.

It would be three hours later till Wendy would awake and by then the diaper would have gone through one more wetting.

Wendy opened her eyes slowly feeling strange but relaxed at the same time and continued to suck softly on the nipple that was still in her mouth. 

There was a heaviness between her legs and memories of what had happened flooded her mind.

Red in the face but not wanting to move Wendy kept still for a bit chewing on the rubber that was in her mouth uncaring that it furthered her embarrassment right now if anything it only calmed her.

She felt good yet embarrassed. 

Why did she submit so quickly to Jasmine? Where was her own dominance? Why was she mindlessly chewing on the bottle? Why was this relaxing for her? She felt so confused but not unhappy.  

She could smell paints.

Jasmine must be in the room painting.

Wendy lifted herself up a little and looked at Jasmine while continuing to suck and chew on the bottle.

"M-mommy?" stammered Wendy not used to the change of dynamic between them not just because of their past history together but having not seen Jasmine for years it was a lot to take in for her. 

They had a lot to talk about and she wasn't quite sure where to start at all as she looked at the woman in front of her who now made her feel small and helpless.

"Hey Wendy, How's my sleepy girl hmm?" Jasmine asked softly having put her brush down and gone over to the bed crouching down she ran a hand lovingly through the woman's tangled hair.

She was being careful with her tone knowing from experience how disorientating it could be waking up after being in a little space and forgetting the role you were in until your body wakes up, Wendy had said Mommy which was a good sign but she could remember several times waking up startled when Wendy had tried to change her without waking you up.

"You napped a little longer than I planned" Jasmine said giving her a kiss on the cheek "But it looked like my little one needed some rest"

Wendy looked up at Jasmine her gaze hazy from the nap and drugged milk that she had drank down, "Mhm," mumbled Wendy still chewing on the rubber nipple for a bit trying to get her grounding, "Mama," purred Wendy with content at having her hair touched by Jasmine and moved closer to her the bottle slowly moving away from her mouth to the point that she was no longer chewing on the nipple, "mhm," hummed Wendy looking at Jasmine shyly and embarrassed that she needed a nap so badly, "still tired." added Wendy feeling guilty the weight of her diaper reminding her of her accidents but that wasn't what filled her with guilt it was the fact that she had needed a nap properly and even without the bottle she would of falling asleep.

She felt irresponsible.

Wendy looked at Jasmine nervously becoming more aware and awake of everything around her.

"Mommy," squeaked Wendy feeling exposed by her naked state and Jasmine clothed state, "what do we do now?" asked Wendy looking towards Jasmine for guidance and leadership her cheeks red from the kiss but a small sleepy goofy lopsided smile appeared on her face at the same time.

The diaper felt heavy like a anchor weighing her down and she knew instantly that it was soaked the padding was cold and hard having soaked her accident up like a sponge.

"Are you proud of me?" Jasmine asked the seemingly random question while patting the front of her soggy diaper.

"Can you see me as an adult?" She asked as stroked Wendy's hair trying to get her in the headspace for what was an important and needed talk.

"Because at one point I needed this and I needed you, and I think right now you need this and you need me" She explained as her hands moved towards the tape, the silence in the room making the tearing sound echoed around.

"So considering all those times I woke up from naps with diapers in worse condition than this one and needing my Mommy and you can still look at me as a Woman than shouldn't you be able to take what you need without fear of me thinking less of you" She asked pulling the front of the diaper open and beginning to wipe her clean with the baby wipes.

Wendy looked confused for a moment before nodding, "I've always been proud of you especially when I saw you today at the exhibition," replied Wendy confused, "it's the proudest I've ever been of you."

Wendy's cheeks continued to glow red especially from the pat's Jasmine was giving her diaper.

Wendy nodded again confused by Jasmine's question, "Your no longer my little girl I can see that easily even back at the exhibition earlier." admitted Wendy softly, "I just miss being close to you."

Wendy couldn't help but sigh a little and nodded agreeing with Jasmine, "it's just that I shouldn't be like this I feel completely irresponsible and I wasn't before and..." paused Wendy, "I feel like a failure." admitted Wendy.

Wendy looked down feeling conflicted knowing full well that when Jasmine said was true yet it was still hard for her, "I don't feel much like a woman." mumbled Wendy feeling the diaper dropping and soon enough she could feel the cool baby wipes on her skin cleaning her from the accidents she had, "Why do you want to do this?" asked Wendy softly looking at Jasmine.

Jasmine powdered Wendy as she listened she was being careful not to coo as much as she wanted to this was a conversation about the status of whatever this relationship was and so she couldn't force herself into negotiations as Mommy so she could have the final say in everything.

"You know there are a lot more similarities in common with Littles and their Mommies" Jade said "I mean remember all those games I used to play like blocks, dress up and build a blanket fort and pretend it was a kingdom and I was the Princess"

"And who used to sit there and play those games with me for hours?" Jasmine pointed out with a smile remembering back herself to when what was supposed to be a stressful senior year was one of the most freeing times of her life.

"I want to do this because your special to me, You helped change my life" She explained stroking her cheek

"You just seem so beat up like you re just looking for any excuse to quit on life and live the life of some old hermit on a hill never venturing out" She said "And that's fine if your happy but I don't think you are"

She held up the discarded underpants from before the nap and a clean diaper

"Choose and I'll respect your decision"