LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is This The Kind Of Publicity We Want?

i don't think its publicity for us either way, as she was just using diapers for their intended purpose. there is nothing said about her wearing for fun or even a paci being found in her car.

i would like to know about the secret top quality diapers that the astronauts wear, anyone up for a raid? lol

I don’t think this incident will have any significant impact on our community. However, I did enjoy hearing everyone at work talking about this incident. :P I did enlighten them about the link between diapers and astronauts, but not until I had my fill of diaper talk all day. ;)

Yeah I wussed out. I was at a table with 5 other guys and they were talking about how weird it was that she was wearing diapers. One guy said "That is really freaky." And another guy said,"Maybe she was "into" wearing diapers." I think my face turned beat read and then I switched topics saying "yeah that was weird, wasn't she an atstronaut" or something to turn the subject off of diapers. In the back of my mind I have a compulsion to tell it all and I can just see me saying "nothing wrong with wanting to wear diapers." I am glad I didn't, I'd never hear the end of it.

I always like to see what the common folk say about diapers in the news:

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2591926

super diaper baby

heh yea i doubt this will have any impact on our community apart from it is a realy good way to start a conversation about nappies without giving the game away that you are an ab/dl :whistling: everything has its uses!!! :thumbsup::angel_not:

How many threads do we need on this subject? Sheese!!!! I agree this has been beat to death by the media & now on here. It's just to simple not to comprehend...She wears diapers FOR her JOB, thats why she had them, and knew to use them..period. Her diapers are just pull ups, and probably alittle more absorbancy than can be obtained by the normal consumer, pull ups suck anway (no pun intended) At least when there mentioned on the TV shows such as family guy ect..you can question the reason, here there is no debate. :P

Ahhh then you didn't pay attention the garment is known as a M.A.G. (Maxium Absorbant Garment) They are a pull up, the feasiblilty of trying to tape a diaper on in space is...well, you get the idea :P BTW they hold 900cc, from another Nasa site. And are made by Kimberly-Clark.

see this link:

http://quest.nasa.gov/space/teachers/suited/5emu2.html

This link for the Engineer and trainer who trains Astronauts and developed this garment, note it was the thread of a live chat with the engineer and mostly Teachers from classes asking questions so you can scroll down and see how popular this item was with questions ( note the one who ask's if they have prints on them ;)

http://www.space-explorers.com/internal/ev...log.html?carlou

I keep seeing this basic topic all over the place - and the Public news reports really over did it if you ask me.

However, bad publicity for AB/DL - I don't think it's going to make a difference one way or the other.

Not one thing was mentioned about diaper/baby play, so it's doubtful that anyone will link the two together. It's more likely people will see this exactly the way it is. Someone intending to pull of a crime, that just happened to use a diaper as a tool to make it easier to pull it off (in this case getting there in time to do it).

ill bring the firearms and tactical gear...* now where did i put that rocket launcher*

________________________________________________________________________________

___

check in your diaper. It's where I keep all my survival gear! heheheee