LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepdaughter (open)

jan241989

"Alright, let's get this one, then, honey."

She smiled and took a tag that she would show the cashier.

"They'll have to set it up probably this weekend or next weekend for you."

Shelley sighed.  "Well, what's next?"

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes, I suppose you do need some more clothes, and you do need a couple of blankets and a quilt for your bed...."

She smiled at her.

"Let's look at the blankets then now, since we are still here.  We'll go somewhere else for clothes because I want to get you nice clothes."

"No, I don't think so," Shelley replied to (what was her name again?).  "They have some rules about what you can't wear to school, but they are sort of relaxed there.  A little more so than at some other schools."

"I mean, they have rules about how clothes should be worn, but they don't have a set uniform.  They will let you wear anything within reason that reflects a positive and professional student status."

Shelley smiled.

"So, basically, if you wear skirts, they will come down to near your knees.  If you wear shorts, they will come down halfway between your knees and your pelvis.  If you want to wear a light top, it will cover your chest appropriately, and it will cover your stomach.  It will also cover your back completely.  That is basically what they are looking for.  Decency, just like any where else should."

Shelley frowned and looked the girl up and down and then smiled.

"You don't look like a sixth grader, honey.  I don't know, I'll just take you to school and see what they say, okay?"

"Sure."

Shelley took her over to the clothes section for little girls between the ages of eight and ten.

Get some cute clothes for going places, and get two sets of outfits to play in, honey."

Soon enough, they had finished with getting things there, and they were at a real nice clothing shop.

Shelley walked her around the store until they found an appropriate place for her to start getting things.

"We are at Sears.  We are going to get you some nice clothes now."

They were in the juvenile area.

"How about you look around here?  I have to go look in another section for something I need for you, but you really wouldn't care about that.   What you want are nice clothes, so just get what you like.  I really don't care how much it costs, but get ten tops and eight bottoms whether they are shorts, pants, or skirts, and then get two nice dresses."

Shelley then went off to get some special things for her little charge.

Shelley came back after a while and smiled at all the clothes that little Kelly had picked out.  She started to look through them to make sure that they were appropriate for a fifth or sixth grade girl to wear.  She didn't want her dressing like a lot of kids today that seemed to think there was nothing wrong with showing their chest, or nearly their chest off or showing off their panties or butts.  Shelley was definitely against such things.

"Why don't you try some of these on for me in the dressing room and come out each time so I can see how they fit?" she asked.  "I'm buying them, so I want to make sure they fit right."