LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roleplay Partners

RPMolly

Hi

I am looking to start a few roleplays to get back into the groove of things after taking some time away due to that damn real life nonsense.

Anyway if you are interested here is what I am looking for, someone who can write decent length posts you don't have to force it when a short answer would be better and I'm not looking for pages of text just something I can build of with my response and keep the flow and the story going.

Characters with a little something to them for example if we go classic with the boyfriend is a jerk and gets babied by his girlfriend than give the boyfriend a few redeeming qualities or something to explain why this woman just hasn't left him.

I can give a commitment to be able to post at least once a day, more on weekends just sometimes the week get's crazy with overtime and stuff which is why I say at least once chances are I can probably do more.

No underage characters, this isn't me saying something sinister if you like to play the ten year old who is regressed or whatever just really not my thing.

My rps can be either sexual or non sexual.

Whatever your real life gender is doesn't matter since roleplay is a world of fantasy so if your a girl and you have this awesome idea that you think would suit a male character better than fine and vice versa.

I am a switch so would prefer people who we could either do roleplays with a baby character and parent character each or do two roleplays where we each have a chance at playing the baby and the parent, also as a follow up to my gender point a personal hot button for me is the dome being Mommy so when I play the baby roles I prefer the female caregiver.

As for content I like a lot of things from nurturing sweet regressions to forced babyhood with all the bells and whistles, cribs, highchairs strollers and so on

If you read all this and it hasn't put you off feel free to contact me by PM and we can see what we can put together. 

Archived