LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello all!

My name is Theo i am an ABDL babyfur  that lives near Seattle. I am always happy to meet new people especially other little's. 

A few things about me i have been in diapers 24/7  by choice for over a year and a half and love every second of it. the plan is to lose control and be in diapers from now on. I am actually still fairly new to the abdl and furry public. i am excited and looking forward to the adventure ahead of me. Some of my interests include gaming , reading, and spending time with friends.   I am really not good at writing self introductions but i am a very open person if anyone wants to know more like i said i am happy to meet new people.

Hi Theo, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, always a pleasure to see new people here. Come on in, relax, have some fun, and enjoy! 

When did your liking diapers, (or love for diapers) start for you? 

Well, talk to yo again later. 

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi Theo, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, always a pleasure to see new people here. Come on in, relax, have some fun, and enjoy! 

When did your liking diapers, (or love for diapers) start for you? 

Well, talk to yo again later. 

Nice to meet you as well! You ask when my love for diapers started. i first discovered that i loved them when i was around 7 years old and from then on i learned to love them more and more. 

Why hello there young man welcome to daily diapers I hope that you have a good time and make a lot of friends.  I must say while i have a ton of diapers of different designs I could never do the whole 24/7 thing.   That is for my DL friend in our little diaper friend trio I have going with him and a AB who wears a lot but can't afford to go wear all the time.   Anyway if you want to talk my door is always open on here and skype young man if you want to talk.

7 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Why hello there young man welcome to daily diapers I hope that you have a good time and make a lot of friends.  I must say while i have a ton of diapers of different designs I could never do the whole 24/7 thing.   That is for my DL friend in our little diaper friend trio I have going with him and a AB who wears a lot but can't afford to go wear all the time.   Anyway if you want to talk my door is always open on here and skype young man if you want to talk.

Well thank you and i can understand not wanting to or being unable to.