LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitter Bar Crawl (private for ishigreensa)

Luvschild

Lily tried her best to enjoy the bath, considering current circumstances, and she actually felt herself sober up a little bit by the end of it.  She was still quite drunk but her stomach no longer churned and she was able to finally steady the spinning. 

Lily glared at him when he cooed at her. She waswnt a damn child, but she wasn't going to voice her anger at that.  The clothes he gave her to wear were so big she felt like she was being eaten alive. She did her best not to trip on them as she followed him and came off with moderate success. 

“Ow.”  Lily let out a gasp of pain as she hit her toe on a step. It wasn’t a hard stub but it defiantly jolted her.  “I’ll take some water please.” She knew best how to avoid a hangover in the morning and after this whole ordeal that was the last thing she needed. While waiting for him to come back she plopped on the floor and took a look at her toe; it was a little red but that was about it.  

Ralph came back and saw her on the floor looking at her toe.

"Are you okay?" he asked her as he looked down at her holding her water.  "Do you need a band aid or something?"

He put her water on the table and then walked back to her and reached down to help her up.

"You really should be more careful at bars, you know.  You don't look that stupid to me, and I can see it in your eyes.  You didn't like me cooing at you and treating you like a child.  Now, if you are really that upset about being treated like a child, then please, be more careful next time.  Someone may not help you next time, and whether you want to hear it or not, those boys you were playing around with were not just going to let you have fun your way.  They had intentions that you might not have liked.  They were already lifting your skirt and flashing your panties for all to see!  I guess if you liked that, then that's fine, but I doubted you'd have done that sober."