LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitter Bar Crawl (private for ishigreensa)

Luvschild

Lily had no idea where her friends had gone.  It was two hours ago, with shots of tequila in their hands, that they had all vowed to stick together at the bars tonight.  However, the plan had fallen apart when Jessica ran into her ex and ended up going home with him, leaving Lily and Venessa alone.  Lily clung like glue to Venessa as long as she could as to not get lost in the crowd of drunk college kids that surrounded them; you see Lily only stood  4’ 10” in night so it was very easy for her to get swept away. As the night went on and the two girls got more drunk, Venessa needed up sick and throwing up and she called her sister to come pick her up.  This change of events left Lily all alone. Lily wasn’t going to let her friend’s betrayal ruin her night and she did what she did best; she drank more.

Back to the present, and and about eight shots in, Lily stood on stage belting out “Barby Girl” into a karaoke microphone and she couldn’t have been having more fun. She wore a denim mini skirt, heels, that gave her about 2’, and a sparkly t-shirt with a padded bra underneath (sadly she was lacking in the chest department). About everyone at the bar was cheering her on but she couldn’t tell if it was because she was really good or really bad, but she didn’t care either way really.

”Oh I love you Ken,” Lily finished and she dropped the microphone noisily on the stage.  Next she fumbled off the stage and nearly fumbled into a table in her intoxated state. “Sorry I didn’t see you there,” she said to the empty table and she pushed on back to the front of the bar.   “Now where the hell did my drink go?”  

Ralph Oswald, a man with short blond hair and a moustache applauded along with everyone else, and he watched her as she stumbled around until she found the bar looking for her drink.

He shook his head.  Someone could easily cause her a lot of trouble if she wasn't careful.

He was going to ignore her, but as he kept watching her, it looked like trouble was going to find her sooner than later.

Two college boys had decided that she was plastered enough to maybe try to get into her panties right there!

Ralph watched a minute to make sure that she really didn't want that as he didn't think she'd appreciate it if he barged in on a game she had going on, but it looked like they were getting really personal right out in the open, and he was sure she couldn't make a conscious choice for herself on that matter at that time.

The man rose to his full six foot and seven, and his face, looking as though carved out of granite rock, seemed to petrify the boys in place as he gave them the dirtiest look, and then he held his hand down to the young woman.

"Excuse me, miss," he said as though they had been together the whole time.  "Are you ready to go home?"

“I’ll get you a drink baby,” the first college boy said as he walked over with his friend. If Lily had been mor sober she would have seen the carnal desire plainly flashing in their eyes. However, she was not sober and she just heard their compliments about how hot and funny she was.  When the large man chased them off she was more than a little upset. 

“The hell?”  Even though he towered over her, she walked up to him and attempted to push him, to haughty he remained unmovable.  “Why didja go an do dat?  I was havin fun.  Who do ja think you are misser?”  At this point in the night she was heavily slurring her words and swaying back and forth trying to keep the world from spinning. “I’m not goin home, thank you very much.  Now of you don’t mind I’m going to go find those cute boys.”  

Ralph grabbed her by the shoulder and lifted her up and put her back on her feet on the other side of him so she couldn't go look for the boys.

"Young lady," he stared her down.  "You are wasted, and are in no condition to make rational decisions.  Those cute boys as you put it, were trying to feel you up your skirt, right here, right in front of everyone!  While that may have been okay with you right now, you would surely hate yourself in the morning if you discovered they showed off your panties to everyone."

He grabbed her by the wrist.

"You are either going home, or I'm taking you to my place where I can keep an eye on you until you sober up!  If I just let you get in trouble after seeing the way you are, I'd hate myself in the morning, too."

He then started to direct her out of the bar and towards his car.

Who did this guy think he was?  “Listen creep.”  It was then that he lifter her up and set her back down. “I’m not a child ya here.”  She wanted to smack him across the face but he had a hold of her wrist and she didn’t want to unbalance herself as the world was now spinning. 

“I don’t need a babysitter so just back off!”

Ralph grabbed her up again, and he started to carry her out of the bar.

"This young lady has had way too much," he called out to everyone.  "She's not even making any sense right now, so I'm taking her home where she'll be safe."

Then he carried her right out to the parking lot before he put her down.

"You're acting like a kid that's not even allowed to drink yet," he scolded her.  "Those guys had plans for you, and one of them even nearly lifted your skirt high enough that most of the bar saw your panties, and you were just laughing along with it!  Now, like it or not, I'm taking you home.  If you tell me your address, I'll let you go to your house, but if not, then you'll have to come with me until this alcohol wears off of you!"

He then bent her over his knee slightly and swatted her butt.

"That's to let you know that I can and will swat your bottom if I have to get you to comply and come to safety with me, young lady.  Now get in the car."

She tried to fight him as he carried her outside but the size difference made the attempt laughable.  

“I don need so,some taking care of me. And I don need anyone to  save me,” Lily made air quoteswith her fingers as she said the word save, “from boys that want to sleep with me.”  Why was it that people always saw the need to protect her?  Just because she was smaller than most didn’t mean she was a child. 

When she was easily brought over his knee, and had her bottom swatted, she let out an EEP of surprise.  “How dare you I...”. What she was, however, remained a mystery b cause at that moment her stomach turned and she threw up th contents of her stomach all over the parking lot.

"And that shows that you are too drunk to decide who to sleep with," Ralph said in finality after she had finished throwing up.  "Now, one more word, and I'll really spank you for real, young lady.  In the car!  Now!"

He opened the back door as if she was a child.

"You are going home to sleep this off, and then tomorrow, after you're sober, if you still want to sleep with some boy or other, then at least you can make that decision with a level head!"

He helped her into the car thinking she was going to try to run away instead unless he did.  Then he used the child lock feature when he closed the door to keep her there.

"Since you are fighting this too much, you are coming with me.  There's no way I can trust you on your own right now, and I don't think you'll tell the truth about your address right now."

He started to drive not think if she had to pee or not....

Before she had a chance to react she was forced into his car with the threat of a spanking if she uttered a word.  She talked a big game up to this point but the reality of the situation wasn’t intiarly lost on her. She was a small girl and he was a hulking man.  The threat of a spanking scared her more than she wanted to admit. So, as they continued to drive she stayed completely silent, even when her bladder started to twinge.  

He started to drive for a while, for it would take a while to get to his house on the border of the city, and then he finally looked in the rearview mirror at her.

"So, how old did you say you were, miss?  Don't try fudging with me.  I can tell when someone like you is lying or not."

He stopped at a stoplight.

"My name is Ralph.  Yes, It's my real name.  Once you wake up in the morning and realize what was about to happen, you might not thank me, but you are going to realize why you were taken for your safety unless you are really a teenaged brat that slipped out of your house without your parents' knowledge.  Either way, I'm doing the right thing, here!"

Now that he was spesificly asking her questions she felt like it would be safe to talk now. 

“I’m 22, and I have no reason to lie to you.”  She ignor s his second comment as she had a more pressing issue.  “Can we please stop.”  Lily now had her hand between her legs to try and alleviate the pressure a little. “I really need to use the bathroom.”

He looked back at her and sighed.

"You are not going to make a scene and run off to another bar in your condition.  You'll just have to hold it, honey.  We will both feel bad if you get raped because I let you run off in this condition, and you know it."

He continued to drive.

"As drunk as you are, I'm surprised that you aren't even wet already...."

“If you don’t let me out of here soon you won be surprised any more on that front.”  Even as she said it she felt a spurt of pee enter her panties. “No no no,” Lily started saying and, as if her bladder was listening to her, she was able to stop from wetting herself even more. “Peese let me out now!”  Lilly wasn’t sure she would be able to hold out much longer before the dam broke. 

Ralph shook his head.

"I told you, I need to keep you safe.  I'm taking you to my place so you can sleep off your drunkenness, then when you are sober, I'll play for a taxi to take you home.  If you do pee your pants, well, think about how that makes you look, miss.  Don't be surprised if I treat you like a naughty teenager if you pee your pants because you really shouldn't have been getting so wasted as to put yourself in danger to begin with."

He kept driving not paying attention to her pleas.... Not sure if he wanted her to pee her pants or not.

It was that no that made the panic set in.  She knew what was going to happen but she still couldn’t accept it. Lily pressed her hands deeper into her crotch but it was no good.  The pressure was too great and she lost all control.

It took only a matter of seconds, but now Lily was sitting in a puddle of her on urine, which would have been bad enough by itself,  it she was no scared about what Ralph would do.  Unable to string a coherent sentence together, she just whimpered I’m the back seat feeling dirty and embarrisment. 

Ralph continued driving to his place, but he noticed in the rear view that she had stopped squirming around and that she looked a little red in the face and was whimpering with her head held down as though looking at her lap.  She couldn't have peed though, right?  She's supposed to be a young woman.  Young women don't lose control and wet themselves, do they?  It wasn't even that long of a ride, really.  He'd held it longer in classes at college!

Of course, Ralph never really drank alcohol.  He just went to the bars to look for a pretty face to pick up sometimes, but he was never lucky enough to find anyone romantically.  He did break up a few scenarios like he did on this day, but it usually led to the woman going home, and so this was the first time he had ever had to actually take care of one that was too stubborn for her own good.

They finally arrived at his house and he got out and went to the back door to open it.

"What the ....?" he asked in surprised scold at her.  "What in the world did you do?  I thought you said you were not a child!"

He reached in for her and helped her out of the car, touching her wet bottom as he did on purpose to emphasize the point that she had peed her pants!

"You are coming in the house, getting in the bath, and washing yourself before bed, young lady."  He said it like he was her daddy or something.  "Then, I'm going to let you borrow a pair of my sweats and a t-shirt to sleep in, and you better not pee the bed.  Do you hear me, young lady?"

He swatted her wet bottom three times to emphasize he was still in charge for the night, though he didn't do it particularly hard.

“I told you I had to pee,” Lily shot back st him.  When she touched her bum she jumped. “Hey who do you think you are.”  She was being manhandled by this stranger but she knew she couldn’t do anything about it. This fact was emphasized when he swatted her backside. She knew she was at his mercy but in her drunken state all she wanted to do was making the world stop spinning. 

"Yeah, but when you told me, you didn't really have to wait that long before we got home.  An adult should be able to hold it, but you are not sounding much like an adult to me right now, are you?  You pee your pants, and then you try to make excuses.  Trying to put the blame on others is very juvenile, something a ten or maybe even eleven year old might do, but not an adult!"

He swatted her a little harder to let her know that he was not going to stand for back talk.

"Now, in the house before I give you a real spanking!"

He took her to the bathroom, and then he pointed at her pants.

"Get them down and sit on the toilet.  You have to the count of five to get on the toilet properly before I undress you and put you there myself..  Then you better try to pee!"

Lily was going to argue with him but the last swat shut her right up and she meekly walked into the house and into the bathroom. She couldn’t believe this was happening though in her drunken stupor if felt surreal.  If she was sober she would have defiantly refused to use the bathroom in front of the stranger but to be honest she did not get all of it out early and she still needed to pee. 

So, without a word she pulled down her panties, pushed up her skirt, and sat down on the toilet.  As the trickle hit the bowel she blushed and looked down. This had to be the most embarrising thing she had ever experienced. 

Ralph nodded his head as he heard her peeing.  

"Just as I thought, and you probably would have just wet the bed if I didn't tell you to pee.  You're nothing but a little kid," he told her.  "I don't know how you got along so long without someone helping you, unless you live with your parents, but if I take you home, and see you are living by yourself, maybe I should take responsibility for you."

He walked over and started to pull her pants the rest of the way off of her and her panties as well.

"Don't!" he warned her a hand raised to slap her hands away from her pants.  "I'm trying to help you, and fighting me is only going to make you wear wet pants and panties, and no one should want to do that!  After you pee, I want you in that tub, fully naked, and ready to take a bath.  When I come back with some sweats and a shirt for you to wear, you better be ready for a bath."

Then he finished getting her wet clothes off of her and took them off to put in the laundry on his way to the bedroom.

He returned about five minutes later with some gray sweats that were likely so big on her that she'd have to keep pulling them up, and even at that, would not help with the extra long legs.  He was about six foot seven after all.  Not many people were that tall!  He was also built a bit like a football player, so his waste and chest were pretty big in areas that isn't natural for her, while maybe too small in other areas, where she being a woman, might have felt her breast being constricted a bit.

"Now, I'm going to wash you and make sure you are clean, because there is no way you are capable to washing yourself in your drunkened state, and I'll be a monkey if I let you sleep in my extra bed all dirty like you are."

Lily felt defeated and wordlessly followed his orders.  The world was still spinning, her stomach felt uneasy, and she still couldn’t think straight; all this added up to a lack of defiance.  

While he was gone she struggled to get her shirt and padded bra off without falling over. It took a bit but she was soon compleatly naked in the cold bathroom. She did her best to cover her nakedness but the effort was futile and she looked away as he re-entered with clothes. 

“I can wash myself,” Lily said meekly in response to him offering to wash her. 

Ralph shook his head and frowned at her.

"What did I say, little girl?  Do you want me to put you in wet pants, and send you out like this?  Surely, you don't?"

He then started to fill the tub with warm water.

"Now, you are not going to fight me, are you?  You are going to be a good little girl until I see where you live, and make sure you are safe in the morning, aren't you?"

He then started to wash her.

Lily frowned and nodded her head and she stepped into the tub. How could her night have ended up like this: being treated like a little girl and now being washed by a complete stranger. During the process she closed her eyes and pretended she was somewhere else. 

He was gentle, and none of his touching was meant to be sexual at all.  Actually, he was just washing her up just as though she was a small child no older than eight.

Once he was done cleaning her up, he got her out and started to dry her off.

"You are such a good girl," he cooed at her.  "Now, you are going to put on some sweats and a shirt, and then get into bed and go to sleep, aren't you?"

He was soon dressing her, and then he brought her to the kitchen to get her a drink before bed.

"What do you want to drink?" he asked her.  "And no, no alcohol.  Kids don't drink that kind of thing, and right now, at least, I'm treating you like a little girl."