LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

“I did answer your question and it not something you should ask I’m sure none of us is meant to know anything about the others why there here “ Jessica says still frowning / pouting 

october giggle a little when Anna did that so stuck her tongue out back at Anna too for a moment 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imelda frowned.

"Well, we're supposed to be friends.  How can we be friends unless we trust each other and share our stories?" she asked.

Anna put both her hands by her ears and waved them like little kids sometimes do when getting someone to chase them, then she giggled.

“Well I didn’t shear mine so you shouldn’t know anything anyway if you ask me then it would be different “ Jessica said with her arms cross 

October started laughing when Anna did that before making a silly face back at Anna 

Imelda looked down and blushed.

"I heard about your situation because of the news and the police officers were being even more careful with you in the van, and there were always two or three of them with you when they walked with you anywhere, where as there was only one with the other girls.  It's not hard to figure out that you were the girl on the news."

She shook her head.

"And they said your name in the news.  I always thought they were not supposed to tell minor's names, but they said Jessica in the news.  Didn't you get to hear that news or were you locked up the whole time it was airing?" she asked.

Anna laughed and made a new face.  She was really having fun with her new friend even though they couldn't speak the same language.

Jessica listen and let out a sigh and slump in her seat “no I never saw the news and yes they weren’t meant to say my name and to answer your question I didn’t kill him I stab him once because he was viciously attacking my mum “ Jessica says 

October laugh back and kept making new faces back at Anna 

Imelda frowned and looked down.

"Wait, they put YOU in this program, and this man was the one that was attacking people?  Shouldn't what you did be self defense while he should be in prison?"

She got sincere tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry about that," she said.  "I was caught with drugs if you want to know.  I didn't know I had them, of course.  I was just told to do an errand, and for some reason, the police thought that my errand had something to do with drugs, so they stopped me and searched the package I was delivering."

She looked down.

"They asked me who gave me the package, but I wouldn't tell them."

“Yep.....and you would think but the law shit most of the time now of days “ Jessica answers pooping the p at the end and then shrug to answer why she was there 

jessica then listen to why Imelda was put in the program nodding her head “cause drug deals are sending more kids out to deliver drugs and police a noticing this so are checking them now.....why didn’t you tell you wouldn’t of been sent here then if you did “ Jessica says 

"Because," Imelda looked down.  "If I told who gave me the package, my family might get in big trouble.  Even if the police figured out my dad wasn't the original source for it, the people in charge could have them all killed, and I have a younger sister to think about."

She sighed.

"You don't ever tell on these people, or things... really bad things... happen."

(Sorry for being mia the last week or so a lot of family stuff came up so I haven’t even been on my phone at all as I tried to deal ) 

“you know...:. And I know it’s blunt and rude but even tho you haven’t talk you getting caught and not dropping off what you where meant to still makes your family a target and your dad may of given them your mum or little sister the person who delivers then “ Jessica says after thinking about it frowning deeply “either way you pay and your family pay for the choices that you make or other people make for you  “ she adds softly looking down 

"My dad wouldn't give them my mom and little sister so easily.  He would only do it if he had to, and since I was arrested, I'm pretty sure they let my family slide.  They definitely won't though, if I tell on them.  The minute the people I tell the police on get arrested, someone else in the organization will definitely kill my family.  I know I have to live with the choices I make, and I choose not to get my little sister hurt."

She looked down, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Anna started to reach out to tickle October.  She was really enjoying playing with her new friend.

Jessica didn’t say anything to that but did pat Imelda on the back softly her best to comfort the other girl 

October started to laugh loudly when Anna started to tickle her as she wiggle about on her seat 

Brenda turned around and looked over the seat giving Anna and October a stern frown to which Anna stopped tickling October and looked down at her lap.  She had not meant to cause a problem.

Imelda leaned against Jessica and closed her eyes.

Soon enough, they were at the school, and everyone was standing up to go into the building.

October look down too frowning what was wrong with them laughing didn’t do anything wrong by laughing, October stood up when they got to the school staying quiet she wasn’t going to make that mistake again by having fun it seem to be frown at by the older lot and the school seem to give off feel too to October before she even went in 

Jessica Wasn’t really comfortable with Imelda being in her personal space and shrug her off softly before getting up like the everyone else 

Imelda looked up at Jessica when she nudged her off, but she nodded and sat up not wanting to make Jessica mad at her.  She just thought someone finally understood her situation, and she felt like she had someone that she could trust.  She stood up when the bus came to a stop, too.

Robyn from behind them, tapped Jessica on the shoulder.

"Sit down until Adam comes back and tells us to stand up.  We want to keep our house together."

Brenda sighed when she saw both of the girls slump in disappointment when she told them to stop laughing and making noise on the bus.  She really didn't want to be mean about it, but they had rules, and she wasn't sure how strict the driver was, and didn't want to get her house in trouble because she let the girls get out of hand.

Soon enough, Adam had come back and they all started into the school together.

Once in the school, they found some tables that had their names at it, so they sat down in a large eating room, the cafeteria.

A stern faced toad-fat of a woman with mousy brown hair went to the front of the room, and she waited for everyone to settle down.

"Good morning, everyone.  My name is Ms. Ross.  I will hand out schedules and teacher's names to each table, and then the big people will take their students to meet their individual teachers."

Jessica did as she was told but rolled her eyes when she did then rolled them again as Adam got them right after Jessica sat down 

Jessica look around the school when they made there way to the cafeteria Jessica sat down where she was told and listen to the toad women and frown not sure if she meant each table had different teacher or that they all had different teachers she guess she would have to wait 

October stuck to Jason again and kept her head down as they walk into school and sat at the table with the other girls from the house not really listening what the point she thought she would likely be put in a dumb class anyway and it wasn’t like they would ever be walking alone or anything so she didn’t need to listen really Jason and the other big kids did 

Eventually, papers were passed back to the tables, and Adam looked them over before handing them out frowning at them.  He had hoped that at least one or two of his kids would be together in classes, it seemed his whole house would be split up into different classes.  

When Jason got his paper, he looked over it briefly.

Robyn also looked over her paper briefly.

Before they allowed the guardians to take the kids to their classes, though, there were speeches by a few people.  Some of them went over some rules, some of them went over what they were supposed ot be learning at this facility, and one of them told the kids that they were to do everything they were told because messing up even once would have harsh consequences.

Finally, Robyn took Jessica's hand and started to lead her to class.

Jason picked October up and started to carry her.

“I’m always going to be punished cause I’m always messing up “ October mumble into Jason when he carried her away from the people after the speeches made 

“that’s not fair there talking about trying not to be human that last one harsh consequences if we even mess up once what the hell do these people forget we are still children....and then they wonder why young people reoffend if this is the program they use “ Jessica says to Robyn frowning more as this place gave off the vibe that they didn’t want to help make sure young people got the chance to be good adults only that it was a job and they didn’t want to deal with them really or help them