LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Well, you kids are going to a special school that has a whole building leased out just for kids in fifth to ninth grade, who will be serving in this program." Adam explained to the girls.

"You won't be near normal people when you are at school, and if you mess up while we are shopping, then this will likely be your last trip outside of going back and forth to school, so I suggest you behave, okay?"

Robyn nodded along with Adam.

"This program is supposed to rehabilitate you before you become an adult.  Therefore, they do need to teach you stuff or you won't be much good as an adult, right?" Robyn had added.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Guess not just and I don’t think I’m the only one who thought well we wouldn’t be leaving here at all “ Jessica says with a shrug before turning to her food to eat 

October frown hearing that till her stepdad came long she loved school and was doing okay after him she hated school and was close to repeating the school year before she was brought here so look down after that and played with her food 

After breakfast, Adam started to urge the adults to get the 'emergency' bags for the kids, and to get them ready to go.

Adam was then busy with Imelda.

"Come on," Jason urged October.  "We need to go brush your teeth, comb your hair up nice, and get your emergency kit ready."

Robyn urged Jessica along to their room after Jessica was done eating.

She rushed her into brush her teeth, and then she went to their room not exactly hiding what she was doing as she packed some extra clothes into a bag for Jessica.  The extra clothes only had one shirt and undershirt, but a couple of pair of pants, two pair of panties and a few diapers.

“What’s the emergency kit for uncle Jason ?” October ask when they where back in there room 

“why you taking extra clothes and and diapers I’m not going to wet myself “ Jessica says after brushing her teeth frowning again 

"It's just the rules for your new school, honey.  I'm sure they'll explain everything there, but we just have to be ready in case somehow you get dirty or something."

Robyn frowned at her.

"The emergency kit is for school," she said.  "I don't know exactly why we have to pack it, only that we have to.  Even if I am treating you like a toddler because it's easier to think of you that way than as a criminal for me, I still wouldn't expect you to just pee your pants like one.  You are capable of going to the bathroom except maybe at night."

She looked straight at Jessica.

"To tell you the truth, I don't like any of this, and from what I've seen of you, I don't even think you belong here, baby, so as soon as they let me, I'll be letting up on some of the stupid rules I have to follow like always being the one that has to change you instead of letting you change yourself, and always having to take you potty and watch  you.  For now, though, we have to make the program happy so that no one will get in trouble.  Understand?"

October nodded seeing that as reasonably and went off to brush her teeth like a good girl 

Jessica listen to Robyn speak and nodded that understood  frowning her self “why do this then if you don’t agree with it ?” She ask 

Robyn sighed.

"Because if I don't follow the rules, then you will be sent to someone else who will follow them, or worse, they may just put you in prison, and since Adam might be blamed for it, the whole house of little girls could end up in prison if the program decides that we are not fit to handle you.  I agree with the program when or if children are actually guilty of crimes, but the way I see it, you girls were rail roaded."

She looked Jessica in the eye.

"I haven't seen any indication that you or any of the other girls are as rebellious as we are supposed to believe you are.  Or are you just hiding it from us?"

Robyn smiled.

Jessica listen to Robyn not really tell her why she join like she ask but gave her just a shrug when ask about hiding there rebellious from them since she didn’t know what the word meant and she got told off for judging someone before so stay quiet 

"Well, I don't know what is going on in your case or the other girls we are looking at.  When we were first given you, we were told that we'd have to be careful especially with you.  The way they made it sounded, if we were to believe the reports, you should be transported to and from school or anywhere else in a child's harness and perhaps shackles on your ankles, but of course, they didn't give those things to us, and I wouldn't have used them anyway unless you gave me good reason to, sweetie."

She hugged her.

"Now, what I do see is a very confused little girl that is going through a difficult program because you made one mistake, though I'm not sure if I even believe the report on that either."

Jessica listen to Robyn again frowning from what she heard she knew for sure at lest two of the girls here shouldn’t of been that was Anna and October she did know what she did was wrong

“I was only trying to help my mum” Jessica says in a tiny voice as she was being hug 

"Trying to help your mom?" Robyn asked her as she hugged her.  "Is that why you stabbed a man with a pair of scissors?" she asked her.

Robyn held her little girl for a long time, rocking her as she did so.

"It must have taken a lot for you to decide to just stab someone that had to have been like a giant to you."

“No he was beating up my mum I got scared when she close her eyes and stop making sounds so it didn’t take a lot to do it cause it got him to stop “ Jessica explains to Robyn Jessica didn’t just want to stab the guy for no reason it wasn’t in her to hurt anyone but she loved her mum and it was the only thing she could do to stop him and she told the police this too when they came to question her 

Robyn frowned and hugged her a bit more not liking how the police knew everything, and they still railroaded her rather than calling it what it was.  It was an act of self defense.  Well, not self defense, but she was protecting her mother, and so, basically, herself.

She started to tear up a bit.

"Well, you're away from that environment now," she said.  "I didn't think you would hurt someone just to do it.  You've not shown me any reason to believe half of what was written about you, baby."

“What stuff did they put about me I really don’t get why we are here Robyn myself maybe but Anna and October what could of they have done to end up here ? “ Jessica says 

"I don't know the specifics about the other kids because we are only told what our own children are here for.  You, for nearly killing a man, and because you are rebellious and have started fights at your old school, picking on kids half your age, and pushing and stuff, and talking back to teachers.  Basically, they made it sound like you could care less about rules or authority."

She sighed.

"And the way the report was written, you attacked the man without any real cause since you were not threatened at the time.  I just couldn't believe that part no matter how true the other stuff may have been, but seeing how you've behaved so far, I haven't seen anything rebellious about you at all, baby."

She shook her head.

"I wish there was a way to make the program director hear our opinion on this, but even if he did, I don't think has any say over you being here either because it was the court system that put you here, and it was either her or regular prison, baby."

“I hate bullies I would never be one that’s why I got mad at breakfast when you and Adam thought we where being mean to October I know I’m hard headed at times but only when people aren’t listening when I’m trying to explain myself or that they just ignore me because I’m right “ Jessica explains very shock by what Robyn told her but in her mind she already knew she had to tell the girls that what ever it was they where innocent and most likely shouldn’t be there or prison at all 

Robyn smiled.

"I can already see that, Jessica.  I've noticed what you being quite a bit less horrible than those reports.  Of course, I didn't know that for sure even at breakfast, so I was scared because of what the report said, but the more you stay with me and do as I say, the more I can tell the reports were wrong about you all the way."

She pulled her little girl into her lap.

"So, I've completely decided you are not to be treated like a criminal at all, and if they are going to make me take care of you like this, then the only reasonable thing in my mind, honey, is that they want me to treat you like a toddler until they let us relax the rules.  It's easier to think that I'm doing these silly rules because you are a little girl, and I don't want you to get hurt, than to see you as a criminal.  Okay?"

Jessica look more confused at the end but got where Robyn was coming from by the end so nodded “Okay “ she said then adds “are you done packing the bag cause I think maybe everyone waiting for us “ 

"Yeah, I'm done, honey.  I was just making sure you were okay before we went out to meet them.  I don't want you to have to face people if you are upset."

She smiled and stood up getting her little girl up at the same time.

"Let's go, honey."

Jason was now holding October in his arms and patting her back as they waited.

However, Robyn and Jessica were not the last ones.  Brenda and Anna were because it was so hard for Brenda to get Anna to understand what she wanted.  Neither one spoke the other's language, so it was hard to communicate what they needed to have done.  But evenutally, Brenda came holding both of Anna's hands leading her to the front and ready to leave.

“I’m not really upset I’m more angry and shock by this joke of a place they should be doing this to actual awful prisoners if they want to prove there program can actually work not on kids who done maybe something bad but none of us should be Robyn you know it and I bet everyone else does too “ Jessica said before they left the room to meet everyone shaking her head when she saw who was late “what a joke” she mumble under her breath 

October was laying her head on Jason shoulder as they waited for everyone enjoying the back pats 

Robyn sighed.

"They told us that the criminal mind starts when a person is younger," Robyn told her.  "We are studying all about 'at risk' youth and people, and well, they are hoping that by putting kids in this program that are rebellious, that they can turn them around before they make is a profession to become criminals.  That... I agree with.  But with any system, Jessica, there are always mistakes."

She shook her head.

"I don't think that all the kids that end up in the program are like you four.  I think most of them are or were rebellious when they were caught, and they were doing dangerous things without thinking about it.  You... you were rail roaded, and the fact that you would have been put in prison for defending your mother is more the court's fault than this program.  This program just got its information by those that were going to put you in prison, baby."

Jason patted October's bottom as he held her waiting for Adam to tell them that they could all go out to the bus and get on.

Jessica was put with Imelda in the seat in front of Robyn and Brenda.  Behind Robyn and Brenda, were October and Anna.

Adam had to sit at the front of the bus with other house managers, and Jason sat next to him.

Jessica didn’t say anything to Robyn after she said that she still thought the program and the courts where jokes who only cared about money and proving there making there numbers not actually checking to see who needed help of the program or needed to be actually punished fairly for there crimes by the courts 

October just look out the window when they where on the bus since Anna couldn’t speak English and October just wasn’t a talker it was easy for her at least to go into her own world 

Imelda looked over at Jessica as they rode on the bus.

"So, is it really true?  Did you really kill someone?"

She whispered in an almost awed tone at the other girl.

Anna looked over at October once or twice.  She knew that they couldn't talk, but she wondered if October could still play somehow.  It was boring just sitting in the bus seat with nothing to do.

She tapped October on the shoulder and then she smiled.

“Didn’t Adam say this morning we shouldn’t gossip “ Jessica mumbles back her jaw set when Imelda said that “and no I didn’t “ she added with a small hiss in her town as one she didn’t know if the guy die or not and two she only stab him to get him away from her mum not actually try to kill him 

October turn when she was tap and gave Anna a shy unsure smile back in return when she saw Anna smiling at her 

"It's not gossiping if I'm asking you directly," she said.  "You're the one I'm asking about and it's to you.  You don't have to answer, you know."

She looked down.

Imelda sighed and looked away.

Anna smiled even more.

She then got a look in her eye, a playful look.

She stuck her tongue out for just a minute, and then smiled again.

She waited to see what October would do.