LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

He sighed.

"Why would they laugh at you, baby?" he asked her.  "Jessica has to be undressed, too, you know.  And so does all the other girls.  You are not going to be made fun of, honey."

He took a towel though and hung it on her shoulders while he started to undo her skirt.

"I'll let you wrap a towel around yourself if you want, but all you girls are the same, sweetie."

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Cause I’m ugly and I’m wearing a pull up because I’m not smart enough to be able to use like a normal person “ October said softly being really hard on herself but she thought it true cause that all she been told a lot every day for a few years that’s what she thought 

Jason bent down to her, and he patted her back lightly.

"You were not the only girl wet when you came here," he told her.  "We saw all the girls, and they were all wet, honey.  You are not those things.  You just had a hard time, sweetie."

He hugged her.

"I'll let you wear a towel, like I said, but I think all the girls are in pull ups, though, honey.  Adam told us that he program wanted us to do that for the first few weeks."

"Wrong about what?" Jason asked as he took her clothes off of her around the towel.  "My eyes saw what they saw, baby.  You were all of you, wet, but that doesn't make you babies.  And you are wearing a pull up not because you are not smart, but because it is the program rules.  Besides, wetting your pants and being smart in your thinking are two different things, honey."

He hugged her.

"And you are NOT ugly.  I've seen you when I dressed you, remember?  I saw how you looked, and you looked just like any other cute little girl to me.  You are not ugly, honey."

“About all the girls being in pull ups I meant “ October explains after Jason said all that she blush and wiggle before looking down not used to someone being nice too her, her stepdad just turn everyone against her eventually 

"Well, I could be wrong," he told her.  "But we're supposed to put you kids in pull ups, and Robyn is pretty strict.  I bet her little at the very least is in one."

He smiled at October.

He still took off her pull up as privately as he could so she would be less embarrassed.

He frowned and nodded.

"Yes, I did," he said.  "I just didn't want to believe the program people in charge that said that you girls will be nervous for a few weeks, and it would be better to put you in pullups because of that.  I didn't want to think that you needed them, but the truth is... I knew I'd have to make you sleep in a diaper, even if you hadn't wet your pants.  I just wanted to ease you into it because you're not stupid, and I didn't expect you to go along with it that easily."

He hugged her.

“So....you broke the rules for me ?” October finely ask after Jason said all that she was shock by that, upset because  that she prove Jason wrong but also happy all at the same time because he had  faith in her and no had in a long time 

Jason smiled.

"I didn't break the rules per se," he said.  "They didn't strictly say we had to put you in diapers in the daytime.  They just recommended it heavily.  But I have to put you in a diaper at night.  I have no choice about that....  It is a strong rule, and I'd get in trouble if you peed in the night and they found out I had not put a diaper on you to sleep.  Something about ruining the program stuff."

He smiled at her.

"I cannot directly break the rules for you, but I can interpret the ones that are not too strict anyway I want, and that's what I did when I put you in panties.  It didn't say you had to be in diapers, and I'm not making you wear diapers all the time....  If I can help it."

October nodded slowly as she took what Jason said in “But you got me a pull up for tonight won’t you get in trouble for that ?” October ask worried with a soft frown on her face 

He shrugged.

"No.  I put you in a pull up for now, but I'll change you into a full diaper just before I put you in bed, honey.  It doesn't matter if you pee in your sleep or not, okay?  If you are like most girls, and don't want to wet your bed, just wake me up.  We'll be in the same room.  If you can't hold it though or you accidentally wet while you're asleep, I won't mind.  I promise."

He hugged her.

Jason patted her shoulder.

"What a good girl," he said to her.  "My little girl...."

He started to rock her to see if that would help her relax enough to get sleepy.

(Now  you have an idea of what's going on... what do you think about adding another pair?  I'm willing to do any pair you want... and you can play the child in that pair if you want, too.  Or you can play the adult.  I'm fine either way).

(Yeah I like the idea of adding another pair I’m thinking Robin and Jessica and from what I read I’ll like to play Jessica cause she got spunk about her so completely opposite of October if you want that pair I don’t mind it just you brought them up before recently so they stuck  ) 

October was enjoying the rocking and it was calming her that her tiredness was coming though as she close her eyes and snuggle into Jason 

(Sure.  Do you want to do it in a separate RP or in this one)?

Eventually, Jason took her off to bed and laid her down next to him for a few minutes so she wouldn't feel unattended.  He wanted her to be asleep before he actually went to the adult meeting they were to have that night.

(I don’t mind it’s up to you but it might be easier to do it on this one ) 

october slept so peacefully for the first time in a while and went into a deep sleep too which never happen anymore 

(If we are doing it here, do you want to high light a few of the moments with Jessica before we go on, or do you want to just pick it up here with October?)

(Well, Imelda is going to wake up screaming as the meeting is ending, so maybe she can cause the other girls to wake up too, so that Jason and Robyn will have to baby their kids to get them back to sleep)....

October had not been asleep for too long when suddenly somewhere upstairs, a very loud wail echoed through the halls waking the other sleeping girls. 

The adults were in a meeting when it happened, and Adam sighed.

"That's either Jessica or Imelda," he told Robyn.  "Can you go see who it is.  We're almost done here...."

Robyn went upstairs and found Imelda standing outside Adam's door rubbing her eyes and crying.  Her pants were just soaked. 

She sighed and started to walk the crying girl down to the second floor where they had been in their meeting....

(You can wake Jessica up, too, maybe have her cry out because of a night mare, too?  Where she was dreaming of having just stabbed the man that was repeatedly kicking her mom as her mom hurt so badly it caused her to pee her pants there on the floor as she was doubled over grabbing where he was kicking her?)

It wasn’t long before Jessica woke up too crying as she had falling out of bed from all her tossing and turning from a the nightmare she kept having of the man she stab to help her mum Jessica always woke up before she found out if he was dead or alive or before she could help her mum Jessica sat up from the floor still crying as she got up to look for Robyn as she wasn’t in the room 

october woke up too confused and went over to the main door to find out what was going on rubbing her eyes her pull up a little damp from her waking up with a jump hearing crying 

Robyn had just found Imelda crying and trying to calm her down when she saw Jessica come out of their suite, and she sighed.  She lifted Imelda up and patted her back and at the same time, motioned for Jessica to come and take her hand.

"It's okay, Jessica," she said.  "Come here, and mommy will make it all better, baby."

On the second floor, Jason heard October and he stood up.

Adam shook his head.

"Well, the meeting was over anyway.  Go get your kids and put them back together," he ordered the house as he stood up to go look for Imelda.

Robyn walked towards Jessica so that she knew that she wanted her to come near her.

"Come on, baby.  It's okay."