LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

October whimper softly as she was carried away and back to there room “I’m sorry “ she whimper before fully crying “I’m just a stupid baby “ she cried out when he had mention If she wet herself and then it all became to much for her small body and she wet herself still in Jason arms 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason shook his head and pulled her into his strong body and patted her wet bottom.

"You're not stupid, honey.  And you're not a baby.  If I call you baby, it's not that I mean you can't do stuff...."

He rocked her.

"You are in a new place, and all you girls are having trouble.  We were told to put you all in diapers when you got here, but I wanted to give you a chance, and I still do, honey.  I don't think wetting your pants was your fault, and I don't plan on putting a diaper on you just because you peed your pants, okay?"

He carried her into their room and sat on her bed, putting her in his lap.  She was already wet, and he got wet from holding her, so it didn't matter that his pants got a little more wet.

"You're a good girl, sweetheart.  You just got nervous because you don't know all the rules yet.  It's okay...."

“No I am I am I don’t know when I go I’m to stupid to tell when I do I forget and do bad stuff that what my step dad alway says and it true “ October said still crying as she explains to him she didn’t want him wasting his time her on like he was 

Jason heard her out, and then he put a forefinger on her lips to shush her.

"Oct-y, I don't care what he said, you are not stupid.  Being smart and having problems getting to the toilet in time are completely unrelated, honey.  What is likely related, though, is I'm going to have Adam set up a doctor appointment to check your health, sweetie.  Now about other things that made you think like this?  For right now, I want you to just forget them, baby.  I doubt they have anything to do with you being smart, either, sweetie.  Just let's figure this out together, and stop using that word on yourself, okay?  I want to see how you act... for myself.  How about that, okay?"

He started to clean up her legs and her privates a little bit where she peed on herself with some wet wipes that were conveniently in a drawer next to her bed, one of the program's suggestions that he did follow.

"It's okay, honey," he  whispered to her.

He got her panties down and got her cleaned up, and then he picked her up again.

"Now, how about we try a pull up this time, you know, just incase you start leaking before you get to the potty next time, okay?"

“Okay but your just going to be disappointed because he right “ October finely says her voice tiny again after her out burst before she felt embarrassed and sad that Jason was wrong but still tried to be nice to her she let him clean her up and change her nodding sadly 

Jason shook his head and sighed.

"You are not stupid," he said again.  "Stupidity and using the bathroom are different things, honey."

He then took her by the hand and led her to stand up so he could put a pull up on her.

He took her to wash her hands, and then he fixed her skirt and took her down to dinner again.

By then, everyone else was back and eating.

Jason looked across to Adam.

"Some one has done a number on her," he said sadly.  "Do you know what she keeps saying?"

"What?"

"She keeps calling herself stupid, and thinks that because she's having trouble, she's dumber than other kids."

Adam shook his head.

"I want to talk to you about something else about her, too, but that's a little more embarrassing and private.  Maybe we can do that after the little kids go to bed?"

"I was going to have a meeting anyway...."

Jason nodded.

October tried her best to ignore everything that was being said around her as she ate her food in small bites or played with her she wasn’t very hungry anymore because of what happen before 

After dinner, the adults looked around and decided that Anna still didn't understand enough English to be of much help.  They also decided it would be unfair to make Jessica clean up the whole mess by herself, so the boys decided that they would clean the kitchen up while the ladies took the kids upstairs to watch some TV before bath time.

Jessica stole a few glances at October guessing that something was wrong with her.  She didn't know what it was, but she could tell that October was even worse off than the others were for being here.  Actually, to tell the truth, Jessica was better off here than where she had come from....

October barely ate all her dinner then just sat there not sure if she was if she was going with Jason or not so didn’t want to move till told other wise she already given Jason enough trouble today and didn’t want to cause more 

Adam looked at both Imelda and October.

"You two go with the ladies of the house and watch TV, okay?  For a couple of days, the adults are going to take care of the dishes and the general house cleaning, but you will have to eventually help out with house cleaning.  Understand?"

Imelda had nodded, but grasped Adam's hand.  She didn't want to leave his side.  She was still a little scared.

Robyn reached for October's hand and she took Jessica's hand to take them with her while Brenda took Anna's hand.

Imelda ended going with the boys to the kitchen to clean up while the ladies took the other three upstairs to watch TV for a while.

When they were done washing dishes, the boys came up and Jason went right to October.

"Okay, let's go get your bathing things ready for a bath, okay?"

October was sitting on the floor on her own she didn’t want to be with the girls as she didn’t know them so stay on her own as she waited for Jason 

once he was back October got up and nodded softly so they could go 

Jason led her by the hand to the bedroom where he took her to the dresser.

He started to lay out some things for her like a bath towel, face towel, clean pull up, pajama bottoms, pajama top, and some shampoo and body wash.

"Now, I have to get ready, too.  I'll be just around the corner, but I can't get ready in front of you.   That's against the rules, okay?  You stay here a minute and I'll be right back."

He went into the other room of their suite to put on his swimming trunks and then came back around with his own towels and shampoo....

"Okay, take your stuff and let's go."

He had not undressed her yet, as they would do that in the bathroom.

October sat on the bed as she waited for Jason she look at the pull up now she hadn’t when Jason change her so was looking at it when Jason came back 

October grab her stuff and went with him 

Jason smiled at her.

"What is it?" he asked her.  "Are you okay?"

He was worried that she was feeling bad about needing a pull up to keep her bed dry, but he figured it better than getting her sheets all wet.

"Well, there's nothing wrong with looking at it," he told her.  "If I had to wear something that I felt was strange or something that was new to me, I'd look it over too, honey."

He took it from her and opened it up so she could see the whole thing.

"Go ahead and feel it and see what it's like, honey.  It's going to be your night time underwear for a while, at least until we figure out why you wet your pants and see if we can fix it okay?"

October did what Jason told her and felt the pull up and look it over “do the other girls have to know ?” She ask as she blush seeming like a normal little girl for once when she ask that as she looks up again Jason 

"Well, I don't think you're the only one wearing a diaper to bed," Jason told her.  "But I won't say anything direct about it, okay?"

He then took the pull up and hid it under her other clothes that he was taking to the bathroom for her.

"Let's go get a bath, okay?"

October nodded her head when Jason said she wouldn’t be the only one a little glad for that 

“I don’t want everyone to see me naked “ October admit as they walk to the bathroom 

"I'm sorry," Jason told her.  "We don't have a choice about that.  All the little girls will be naked for the bath, honey.  We don't show you off all over the house like that, but we do have to undress you in the bathing area so that I can clean you up, honey."

He took her just in time to meet Robyn and Jessica going in as well.

Jessica frowned as she saw Jason coming in with them.

Jessica and Robyn had started talking again rather than changing right away.

"Be a good girl and let me get you ready," Jason told October.  "The sooner we get you in the other room where the private tubs are, the sooner your naked body will be hidden from everyone else, okay?"