LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason wasn't sure, but something felt off about the way she was acting.  Yes, getting hugged by someone she just met might have put her off a little, but he didn't think that was quite it.  She was acting a little bit off even for that....

He stood up and waited for her.

"Well, I'll take you around then and show you what we have...."

He showed her on the third floor, they had a gaming area and play area for the little kids.

On the Second floor was the sitting area with a television and some gaming stuff for the adults like a billiards table.

"You kids can play with this stuff, too, if we are watching you and give you permission, basically when we aren't using it, and we are watching you on the second floor."

On the first floor, they had the dining and kitchen area, the office area, and then the bathing area.

In through the bathing glass opaque doors, there was a dressing area to one side.

"That's where we'll get you ready for your baths...."

There was a huge almost pool-sized tub for all of them to relax in, and then there were four open arches leading to individual tubs for bathing complete with showers.

"That's where we take our baths.  First the bigs will give the littles baths, and then while you are chatting in the big community tub, three bigs will take a bath while one watches you, and then finally the final big will take a shower before we all get out and go up to our own suites to get ready for bed at night."

He smiled at her.

The tour had taken about an hour, and the ladies were already starting lunch, one of them with her child in the kitchen with them, and the other one, whose child didn't speak English, being watched by Adam along with his own little on the second floor in front of the television.

Jason sighed and crouched down next to her.

"I'm sorry, but we have to watch you, honey, and I actually have to wash you when you bathe.  I know you won't like it, but it's just how it is here, and I couldn't bathe myself unless other big people watched you for me, so that's why we all take a bath together.   We all have little kids to watch, baby."

He picked her up and carried her to a sofa to sit down.

October still frowning at that was a bit uncomfortable for her since she didn’t know anyone 

when she was pick up and carried to the sofa she claw off Jason lap and sat next to him looking down the starts of needing to pee began 

Jason looked over at her and patted her leg not really knowing how she feels other than what a normal young fifth grader would feel....  Of course, she was likely confused about having a boy dress her, have to be bathed by him, and now, she has to share a bath with not only him, but other people....  Of course she was nervous, and he thought that her slight shaking was from being nervous and not from holding herself from peeing....

At home, if she wet her pants, she would be called a stupid baby and told that she's never going to have friends behaving like that.  At the same time, if she asked to go, she would be yelled at for not understanding proper etiquette and proper timing so that she would know when to ask, and so would just have to hold it until he took her, which often led to wet or even pooped in panties....

October had hope like she often did as she waited for her dad to take her she hope Jason would take her to the bathroom soon as she sat there quietly mostly looking at the ground 

Not knowing her past as far as that went, Jason waited for her to tell him, though.  He wasn't used to someone not being able to tell you when she had to go....

He turned the television to a cartoon to try to comfort both her and the other little girl in the room.

"We should talk at dinner," Adam told Jason and the others that were in the room.

Robyn nodded and stood up taking Jessica with her, but Brenda hesitated.

"You need someone to watch her?" Adam asked referring to the nonverbal gilr next to her.

"Well, she can't really speak English," Brenda said, "So she'll just be in the way this time...."

Adam nodded.

Jason sighed.  

Why did they put a non-English speaker in a house with no caregiver that could speak with her?  That seemed a little cruel.

October watch more what was going on then cartoons on tv as time went pass she would look at Jason from the corner of her eye waiting for him to take her unsure if would yelled at for asking and she didn’t want to be yelled at in front of anyone 

He just kept patting her lap seeing she was nervous. He didn’t know how to comfort her much more than that because she had crawled out of his lap. 

Half an hour later, Brenda came up to get them for lunch. 

Jason took her hand and started to walk her back to their suite first so she could use the washroom and then wash her hands before dinner. 

“Let’s go wash your hands and see if you can use the potty,” He had told her as he got her up. 

"Why would I check you?" Jason asked her.  "Do you need it?"

He frowned.

"I'm just taking you potty and making sure you go sometimes.  I'm not trying to embarrass you or hurt your feelings any more than I have to, honey."

He shook his head.

"I've never heard of checking someone your age to see if you wet or not when you can just tell me, but I guess since you brought it up, I can check...."

He walked over closer to her to help her pull her panties down when he got her into the toilet area.

"But..., are you sure you want me to check you like that?" he asked before he looked.  "Are you sure you can't tell me if you went potty in your panties or not?  Most fifth graders have stopped wetting, you know, by now unless you have a problem, honey."

After Jason said all that she just sat there looking down and shake as she tried not to cry as he was going to find out she was just a dumb baby who couldn’t tell or remember when she did wet 

Jason shook his head and he pulled her closer to him and rubbed her back.

"Baby, if you're already peeing your pants, it's okay.  I know today is a lot to take in and that you are scared.  A lot of kids your age wet their pants if they get scared or uncomfortable about something.  It's okay if you pee your pants, for now, honey.  And if it happens more, then we'll get you to see a doctor, okay?"

He picked her up and felt the back of her pants to see if she was wet while he hugged her.

"My little girl," he cooed at her.  "It's okay...."

If she didn't feel wet yet, he started to pull down her pants while he held her, and then he put her on the toilet, but if she was already wet, then he just held her and let her finish peeing her pants if she was in the middle of it, not wanting to let her feel alone as she did so.

After Jason said all that and pulled October close she started crying fully into his chest she hadn’t pee her pants thankfully but she was getting close to peeing her pants as she needed to go but was still couldn’t make herself ask Jason she got scared after he said all that after it was simply she was to dumb to know or tell when she had to go 

He smiled and pulled her pants down for her and put her on the toilet.

Then he crouched next to her, and he took her hands.

"I don't know why you feel like this, honey, but if it's a physical problem making it hard for you to tell when you're wet, then we need to see a doctor, okay?  If it's just nerves, then that's natural.  And it will pass as you get comfortable, baby."

He was trying to comfort her, but all that did, was bring thoughts to her head from her stepdaddy.

"You're just a stupid baby, honey.  It's not your fault, but you can't be hiding your wet clothes when you pee them.  You come directly to me and show me you peed your pants!"

"You're not a bad girl, October, but you are too stupid to realize when you pee sometimes.  I have to start checking your panties all the time so you don't forget about it and lie to me about leaking.  It makes the rest of the laundry smell bad when they are not cleaned out."

"You can't even tell me when you have to use the bathroom, and when I take you, you don't go, and then you pee and poop all over yourself!  Even a stranger can see how stupid you are!"

These were all phrases he had been saying for the last two years at her, her stepdad.

Jason crouched next to her, and pulled her into as much a hug as he could while she was on the toilet and rubbed her back.

"It's okay," he cooed at her thinking she was nervous and scared because he had to be there while she used the bathroom and was intruding on everything she did.  "I know this is not something a girl likes," he told her.  "But as soon as I have permission, I'll try to get you some privacy when I can, honey.  I don't mean to make you feel scared and nervous."

He still didn't hear her peeing.  Did she have to go, or was she just sitting there to obey him?  This seemed a little strange to him.

Cause of the crying and nervous October couldn’t pee even tho she really had to she just thought it was cause her stepdad was right not because all of the emotions going though her as did start to feel a little better while she was being hug 

Jason gave up on her peeing, and he helped her off of the toilet and started to fix her clothes. He couldn't really properly hug her like that, and he thought if he was holding her, she might feel a little better especially with her clothes up.

"It's okay," he cooed at her.  "You can tell me later if you want to pee then, or I can just take you later.  There's no rush to use the potty, sweetie.  I just didn't want my little girl to have an accident and embarrass herself."

He got her clothes fixed up and then he picked her up again.

"Let's go look at the other places in the house, okay?"

“But what about lunch?” October ask in lost soft voice after she clam down and lay her head down on Jason shoulder tired from crying before she did think that why Jason didn’t want to take her where everyone else was cause he was worried she would embarrass him 

"Honey, didn't those mean men give you any lunch on your way here?  When you came it was already after one, honey.  We will be having dinner soon."

He rocked her and carried her from the bathroom once her skirt was fixed right.

"How about we see what's in the kitchen to snack on, okay?"

Jason kept patting her back as he carried her, but sometimes missed and would pat  her bottom or her leg.