LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Some Advice~

Yo!

I wanted to know if any of you guys (and girls lol ... just so i don't sound sexist) had techniques to hide the crinkles from your diaper. I mean here i am taking my shower and putting my diapers on, then i exit the washroom, go straight to my room and i have NO clue has to what i should use to hide the sound ... i tried the normal technique of putting a bunch of underwear over my diapers, but its annoying because it gets sweaty and too warm thus making the diaper uncomfortable.

Anyways any tricks that doesn't make it overly bulky or warm would be GREATLY appreciated~

Necros~

p.s: Oh yeah, for those of you who have some medical knowhow, heres a question: When i go urinate i tend to keep dripping even when i'm done and i'm out of the bathroom! ... Is this a sign of light incontinence? Any tricks? Thz~

Hi Necros my answer to your problem would be wear a pair of plastic pants over the top of your Nappy/Diaper as you will find this works as a very efficient silencer and make most "plastic" backed Nappies virtually silent even in the coldest of weather.

Being a 24/7 person I wear a pair of plastic pants over my Nappy everytime I go out as it hushes things up and also gives a little extra piece of mind when your Nappy is about to leak. :badmood:

As for the making you sweaty, then I do not think it makes any real difference as your bottom is already covered by your Nappy/Diaper which as we all hope is waterproof :whistling:

Hope this helps you sound a lot quieter. :thumbsup:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :groupwave:

I'd say your choice of diaper is the first thing to look at. When I want to be discrete I wear Tena Supers (a little thick) or Ultras. The ultras are relatively thin, hold A LOT more than depends and are virtually silent. In fact, I'm in a situation where there's people who I live with that don't know I wear. I can wear a Tena super or ultra with nothing more than a bath robe and the sound will NOT be heard.

Molicare Supers... with relatively tight jeans they're fairly discrete.

Abena Air supers - Also silent. The non-air Abenas are very noisy as are anything made by Depend.

Hope this helps.

my method seems to work really well, wear you boxers a bit over the waist of your pants and tighten your belt around the rim of the diaper. if you do it right you won't hear a crinkle all day, but be sure that the waistband of the diaper doesn't get above the belt or you'll hear a familiar sound.

as an added bonus you don't have to worry about bending over or lifting your arms above your head because all they will see is a pair of boxers.

I'm not sure how you feel about different brands of diapers but there are many disposable diapers now that have cloth like backing instead of plastic backing. Rite Aid brand have cloth backing and absorb very well, so if you have a Rite Aid store near you, try a package and see how they work for you. Sometimes you have to make changes in order to get what you want. Weigh the noise factor against the brand of diaper you wear and decide which is more important to you. Noisy diaper and keep the brand you use or quiet diaper and switch brands. Usually you can't have your cake and eat it too. If all other things fail, I'd say change your diaper! (Brand, I mean!)