LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A long journey

A schooldays fear of wetting myself has brought me here after many years but I like being diapered and I look forward to posting  some episodes of the journey.

I grew up with being Incontinent both ways and had to wear 24/7  

Back in our days we didn't have the luxury of disposable and rubber pants so for sanatairy reasons I was required to have the nurses change me this was embarrassing we are about the same age i.m 68 so I can relate to wearing diapers In school and having accidents

2 hours ago, paddedup said:

I had to manage without protection but I so wanted to buy some rubber pants  as advertised in the press but was too embarrassed to have them delivered by post. I almost passed out at school holding back. I grew out of the problem until some years later I was leaking after using the bathroom. I  bought my first plastic pants with a pocket for pads but I didn't like this method and I went on to trying various absorbent and waterproof pants. I will continue with the story.

Once sense of the way I wish I could've held back it would've saved me a lot of beating and embarrassment