LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Therapist for Kit (private with Ishigreensa)

Skylove27

There were no appointments this time because Brenda specialized mostly in kids, and her children students were mostly at school at this time of day.  
She waited in the office for the little girl to be signed in and then shown in.
"Hey, sweetheart," she cooed at the little teenager.  "Are you okay?"
She patted the chair next to her at the table.  "Come and sit down."
At this time, Brenda had a stuffed tiger with her so she could try to communicate with Kit.  She thought by having Kit bring her own stuffy, she might be more comfortable talking for it.  It might serve as her voice until she got more comfortable.  Unfortunately for Kit, one of the kids the week before used the bathroom as an excuse to slip away and stayed in there until time to go, and Brenda didn't remember exactly which one it was, and got it confused with her, so she would not be letting her get away so easily this time.

Kit stood and waited at the door. She saw Brenda sitting at the table and heard her cooing at her. She went over, still holding her simba stuffie and sat down. She set the stuffie at the table and continued to be quiet.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brenda put out some milk and cookies in front of Simba.

"I bet the little lion wants to eat," she cooed at the stuffed animal.  "I bet little lion is hungry.  These are zebra biscuits!"

Then she had her tiger come on the table, and the tiger took one of the 'zebra biscuits' to eat for itself.  

Brenda watched Kit's reaction carefully.

She wasn't sure if the girl remembered her very well or not, but she was pretty sure this was the girl that asked to use the bathroom in the middle and wasted nearly thirty minutes of their time in the bathroom.

Brenda put out some milk and cookies in front of Simba.
"I bet the little lion wants to eat," she cooed at the stuffed animal.  "I bet little lion is hungry.  These are zebra biscuits!"
Then she had her tiger come on the table, and the tiger took one of the 'zebra biscuits' to eat for itself.  
Brenda watched Kit's reaction carefully.
She wasn't sure if the girl remembered her very well or not, but she was pretty sure this was the girl that asked to use the bathroom in the middle and wasted nearly thirty minutes of their time in the bathroom.

Kit also took a cookie and made it look like simba ate a bite. "H-he i-is." Kit said about Simba wanting to eat. That was a little bit of progress, she kind of got the interactive playing now.

Brenda smiled.

"Good boy, Simba!  Eat your zebra, and play with Tora, here.  Tora is my little tiger."

Brenda was really looking at Kit though as she talked.  She wanted Kit to talk to her as much as possible.

"While our buddies are eating, how about we color a picture with our crayons again?" she asked her.  "Do you remember that you had crayons?"

She got her crayons.

"This time, though, I want you to draw what you think friends is.  It doesn't have to look like a picture, just put some colors and lines on the paper tha shows what you understand friends to be....  Relax with it, and let it come naturally."

She made sure the girl had ten pieces of paper just incase she was a picky person that wanted to draw something more perfect than a couple of lines.

Brenda smiled.
"Good boy, Simba!  Eat your zebra, and play with Tora, here.  Tora is my little tiger."
Brenda was really looking at Kit though as she talked.  She wanted Kit to talk to her as much as possible.
"While our buddies are eating, how about we color a picture with our crayons again?" she asked her.  "Do you remember that you had crayons?"
She got her crayons.
"This time, though, I want you to draw what you think friends is.  It doesn't have to look like a picture, just put some colors and lines on the paper tha shows what you understand friends to be....  Relax with it, and let it come naturally."
She made sure the girl had ten pieces of paper just incase she was a picky person that wanted to draw something more perfect than a couple of lines.

Kit still didn't make eye contact. She liked the idea of coloring but frowned at the mention of friends. She didn't really know because the only small groups of friends she had now were starting to bail on her. She was 'too quiet' and 'boring' and she needed to 'get a life '. It hurt her. First color she grabbed was a navy blue and it was kind of a sad color to her. The friends she had hurt her and made her sad. But she wasn't going to talk about it.

Brenda made not of the colors she used and realized that she was sticking to a sad color scheme.  

Maybe she didn't have friends or maybe her friends had betrayed her....  Maybe she didn't know what friends were, and was sad that she couldn't communicate with people.  Whatever it meant, she was sad when she thought about friends....

Then she grabbed Tora.

"I think friends stink," it told Simba.  "They're the worse!"

Maybe that would get her started on why she thought of sad thoughts when friends was mentioned....

Brenda made not of the colors she used and realized that she was sticking to a sad color scheme.  
Maybe she didn't have friends or maybe her friends had betrayed her....  Maybe she didn't know what friends were, and was sad that she couldn't communicate with people.  Whatever it meant, she was sad when she thought about friends....
Then she grabbed Tora.
"I think friends stink," it told Simba.  "They're the worse!"
Maybe that would get her started on why she thought of sad thoughts when friends was mentioned....

Kit then grabbed a red angry like color. And made her Simba stuffie nod, to agree with Tora. She started to color the red color on the paper. Putting it next too the blue. Kit let out a shakey breath.

"My friends said that I am boring," Tora told Simba.  "They said that they didn't have fun with me anymore."

He waited and Brenda had his tail wag impatiently.

"So, I'm not going to be your friend.  I'll talk to you, but friends are the worse," she made the tiger growl.

"My friends said that I am boring," Tora told Simba.  "They said that they didn't have fun with me anymore."
He waited and Brenda had his tail wag impatiently.
"So, I'm not going to be your friend.  I'll talk to you, but friends are the worse," she made the tiger growl.

Kit stopped coloring, looking at Tora. She didn't know how to respond or how to make Simba respond. That's what she was going through too. She let out a breath. Her leg bounced slightly from anxiety.

Brenda smiled.

Her mother told her that her friends were around the house a lot less lately, and that the teachers at her school said that she was kind of closing herself off from her peers.  That was the main point her mom wanted the counselor to work on.

"Well," Brenda said to Tora.  "Come people can be hard to be friends with, but there are always others who want to play."

Tora shook its head.

"No one wants to play with me.  I'm too childish.  I like to tackle too much and chase others around too much."

Brenda smiled.
Her mother told her that her friends were around the house a lot less lately, and that the teachers at her school said that she was kind of closing herself off from her peers.  That was the main point her mom wanted the counselor to work on.
"Well," Brenda said to Tora.  "Come people can be hard to be friends with, but there are always others who want to play."
Tora shook its head.
"No one wants to play with me.  I'm too childish.  I like to tackle too much and chase others around too much."

"N-no o-one wants to p-play with m-me either, t-tora." Kit made Simba say quietly. Kit put down her crayon.

"That's too bad," Tora said.  "I bet you're fun to play with."

He looked sadly.  "I'd play with you, but like I said, I don't really trust friends anymore."

He sighed.

"Is your school mean sometimes?"

He looked sadly.  "I'd play with you, but like I said, I don't really trust friends anymore."
He sighed.

He sighed.

Kit made her Simba nod. She sighed softly. She didn't really wanna talk about that tho.

"At my school," Tora said.  "They always pick me last for PE even though I'm faster, a better jumper, and good at getting the ball."

Brenda then put Tora down and she reached out to take Kit's hand.

"Honey," she told Kit.  "Everyone has problems adjusting to change.  Some people have more trouble than other people, but we all fight for position in life."

She stood up and walked over and put her hand gently on the girl's shoulders.

"And school this year is a lot harder, too.  They are trying to prepare you for college next year, right?"

"At my school," Tora said.  "They always pick me last for PE even though I'm faster, a better jumper, and good at getting the ball."
Brenda then put Tora down and she reached out to take Kit's hand.
"Honey," she told Kit.  "Everyone has problems adjusting to change.  Some people have more trouble than other people, but we all fight for position in life."
She stood up and walked over and put her hand gently on the girl's shoulders.
"And school this year is a lot harder, too.  They are trying to prepare you for college next year, right?"

Kit let her take her hand. She nodded. "Mhm." She hummed quietly. She felt the need to pee. But figured she could hold it longer, maybe even till the end of her session.

Brenda looked into her eyes.

"Honey, with all the new assignments they give you at school, and your mom says you only complete about half of them..., do you really think you'll be ready for college in another few months?  It's okay to be honest here, honey.  No one judges you here, and no one is going to say you are a bad girl if you don't think you're ready for college.  Even Tora failed cub school twice, didn't you buddy?"

Tora nodded and looked up at her.

"My purpose here, is to figure out how you feel so we can best help you, honey.  I won't tell your mommy you aren't ready for college if you don't want me to.  Our sessions are private.  You tell your mommy what you her to know, okay?"

Brenda looked into her eyes.
"Honey, with all the new assignments they give you at school, and your mom says you only complete about half of them..., do you really think you'll be ready for college in another few months?  It's okay to be honest here, honey.  No one judges you here, and no one is going to say you are a bad girl if you don't think you're ready for college.  Even Tora failed cub school twice, didn't you buddy?"
Tora nodded and looked up at her.
"My purpose here, is to figure out how you feel so we can best help you, honey.  I won't tell your mommy you aren't ready for college if you don't want me to.  Our sessions are private.  You tell your mommy what you her to know, okay?"

Kit didn't really make eye contact with her today. No she didn't think she'd be ready. Even if Brenda said she would be judge or called a bad girl. She nodded. She'd talk when she was ready too. But she didn't really say much about her sessions if her mom did ask. "N-not ready..." Kit said meaning about college.

"You know, honey, not everyone goes right to college after high school.  You did know that, I'm sure.  I think it would greatly benefit you if you had a heart to heart with your mom about whether you should go, but you need to think about it first.  And college is always there.  You can always go once you are ready for it."

She smiled and rubbed her arms along the biceps for a minute.

"Either way, if you do start college, you are going to need more sessions than just once a week, honey.  You are really going to need to do something about your social skills or you'll be eaten alive there.  That's why I'm here, honey."

"You know, honey, not everyone goes right to college after high school.  You did know that, I'm sure.  I think it would greatly benefit you if you had a heart to heart with your mom about whether you should go, but you need to think about it first.  And college is always there.  You can always go once you are ready for it."
She smiled and rubbed her arms along the biceps for a minute.
"Either way, if you do start college, you are going to need more sessions than just once a week, honey.  You are really going to need to do something about your social skills or you'll be eaten alive there.  That's why I'm here, honey."

Kit nodded. Then Kit really felt she needed to go. "B-bathroom? Need t-to g-go..." meaning she needed to go pee. Not to hide or anything.

"Honey, I know we are talking about very difficult things," Brenda sighed remembering back to the week before when a girl didn't want to talk with her and thinking it was Kit.  "I need you to be brave and finish our chat.  When then time is up, I'll take you potty if you really want to go, okay?"

She rubbed her arms.

"But this stuff is important, honey.  I know how hard it is for you....  No one likes to talk about their weaknesses, sweetie."

She kissed the top of her head.

"Normally, I expect elementary school children to use the bathroom as an excuse to get out of counseling, not big high school girls like you, honey."

"Honey, I know we are talking about very difficult things," Brenda sighed remembering back to the week before when a girl didn't want to talk with her and thinking it was Kit.  "I need you to be brave and finish our chat.  When then time is up, I'll take you potty if you really want to go, okay?"
She rubbed her arms.
"But this stuff is important, honey.  I know how hard it is for you....  No one likes to talk about their weaknesses, sweetie."
She kissed the top of her head.
"Normally, I expect elementary school children to use the bathroom as an excuse to get out of counseling, not big high school girls like you, honey."

Kit was so confused. She wasn't trying to use the bathroom as an excuse. She really hoped she could convince her. "N-not e-excuse. I... I h-have to p-pee. R-really." She said.

Brenda shook her head at first not sure she should believe her, and she tried to continue, but then she noticed the little girl looking really nervous and her hands were in her lap and her legs were shaking nonstop.  Maybe she was telling the truth?  

She sighed and stood up.

"You promise, you aren't just saying this and trying to cut our time shorter, right?"

Then she sighed and took the little girl by the hand and started to lead her out of the room and down the hall towards the bathroom....

Brenda shook her head at first not sure she should believe her, and she tried to continue, but then she noticed the little girl looking really nervous and her hands were in her lap and her legs were shaking nonstop.  Maybe she was telling the truth?  
She sighed and stood up.
"You promise, you aren't just saying this and trying to cut our time shorter, right?"
Then she sighed and took the little girl by the hand and started to lead her out of the room and down the hall towards the bathroom....

"I... I never d-did." Kit tried to explain. She was glad tho to be taken to the bathroom even tho she could've gone by herself. Then just as they got to the door, a little bit of pee leaked into her panties. But she was able to hold it again.

Brenda thought she hesitated a moment when she reached the door to the hall, but the girl then started to come with her, so she took her down the hall and towards the bathroom.  She wondered if the girl had had to go so badly because she put off telling her when it would have been prudent to go before the session even started.  Even if that were the case, right now, it was important to get her to the bathroom or she might lose what confidence she had in talking to the counselor.

She rubbed her arm along the way in the hall trying to get her to the bathroom in time.

Once they were in the bathroom, she waited by the sinks while she let the little girl go into a stall by herself.  She was seventeen or eighteen after all.  She wouldn't have appreciated the woman being motherly all over her and trying to take her right in to help her... would she?

Brenda thought she hesitated a moment when she reached the door to the hall, but the girl then started to come with her, so she took her down the hall and towards the bathroom.  She wondered if the girl had had to go so badly because she put off telling her when it would have been prudent to go before the session even started.  Even if that were the case, right now, it was important to get her to the bathroom or she might lose what confidence she had in talking to the counselor.
She rubbed her arm along the way in the hall trying to get her to the bathroom in time.
Once they were in the bathroom, she waited by the sinks while she let the little girl go into a stall by herself.  She was seventeen or eighteen after all.  She wouldn't have appreciated the woman being motherly all over her and trying to take her right in to help her... would she?

And when they got through the door, more pee squirted a bit into her panties. Kit practically rushed into the first open stall, locking the door. She fumbled with her pant button and zipper, then pulled them down. Right when she sat on the toilet, she let out a sigh of relief as the rest hit the toilet bowl. Then she looked down at her panties, she saw the stain where she peed. How was she going hide this? She certainly wasnt going to feel comfortable when she puts them back on. She couldn't tell Brenda tho. That would be mortified. She was almost 18 in a month and she wet were panties a little for the first time since she was 6.