LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Therapist for Kit (private with Ishigreensa)

Skylove27

Brenda shook her head.
"If you can give her the choice, it would be best.  It's harder when she's forced to wear diapers or whatever.  I have no choice here, because when I have so many patients that wet, I have to keep a supply of something that can fit most anyone.  But at home, it really is better for her self esteem if you talk to her and discuss what is best for your family and her situation.  You don't want her thinking the diapers are a punishment or because you think she's a baby, right?"
Brenda smiled at him.
"Remember, your daughter maybe having some setbacks in her growing up because of stress, but the more you make them a big deal, the harder it will be for her to move past them.  Deal with her as though for some reason she's become incontinent or something, and the situation could arise for a different reason.  Don't remind her how much she already feels like they are making her seem like a baby unless she seems to need you.  If you trust her, she'll eventually let you know how much babying she really wants and needs...."
Brenda trusted Kit, that she would eventually show her mom.
"And if she does ask you to sit in your lap, try not to be too surprised, or like she's just asked something that is what little kids do, or she might never ask again, and that could really set her back.  Do you understand?  Try to keep an open mind and be ready to accept whatever she needs.  She won't be able to tell you in words because she's ashamed, but she will by action, if you let her, and you make it safe for her to do so...."

Kenneth nodded. He'd do anything to help get Kit be happy and be back to normal again. They'd definitely would have to discuss this as a family. So they could help Kit.

"Yeah... of course. Thank you. She seems to be making a little bit of progress since she's started therapy with you. We'd do anything to help our little girl. But um, I should probably get Kit home now. Dinner is gonna be ready soon. She'll be here tomorrow afternoon." Kenneth smiled.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, I'm glad you can see it a little bit, but she still has a very long road ahead of her.  She's really shut herself out of life so much, it's hard to get her to talk, which is likely the reason she peed her pants in the session."  

Brenda smiled up at Ken.

"Well, I'll see her tomorrow then.  Just remember, take things slow and give her the feeling you won't judge her, and she'll be communicating a little more at home, though I seriously doubt she will be communicating at school for a while.  She needs to feel safe before she can handle doing that right now."

"Well, I'm glad you can see it a little bit, but she still has a very long road ahead of her.  She's really shut herself out of life so much, it's hard to get her to talk, which is likely the reason she peed her pants in the session."  
Brenda smiled up at Ken.
"Well, I'll see her tomorrow then.  Just remember, take things slow and give her the feeling you won't judge her, and she'll be communicating a little more at home, though I seriously doubt she will be communicating at school for a while.  She needs to feel safe before she can handle doing that right now."

(Wanna roleplay them at home or just go to the next day into the next session?)

(What do you want to do?  I'm not really wanting to play the parents so much since I think you have an idea of what the homelife you want her to have better than I do....  Maybe you can just describe a little bit of what happened before the next session?)

(What do you want to do?  I'm not really wanting to play the parents so much since I think you have an idea of what the homelife you want her to have better than I do....  Maybe you can just describe a little bit of what happened before the next session?)
(Okay that'll work :) )

Brenda smiled up at Ken.

After that, Brenda watched them leave....

On 4/18/2018 at 7:02 AM, Ishigreensa said:

Brenda smiled up at Ken.

After that, Brenda watched them leave....

After that session, her parents didn't talk about protection, not until Kit was ready to talk about it herself. But her parents did explain that they were going to send her with extra clothes incase it were to happen again. It was not to embarrass her but to be more prepared. They also emailed Brenda to let her know they were sending extra clothes with Kit and requested that Brenda asks her more if she needed to use the bathroom. They continued to help her at home if needed.

Then after dinner, Kit cuddled with her dad and Simba on the couch before. She was really stubborn about going to bed but they let it slide knowing that they were going to be asked to cuddle. They didn't want to push back any progress that was made. Finally around 9:30 she was ready to go to bed, they put on her CD for her and let her go from there.

The next day, her father took her to her appointment at her usual time. She sat in the waiting room for Brenda to come get her. Her dad was waiting with her with a bag of extra clothes.

Brenda had responded in the email.

"I can't go asking her all day if she has to pee, because that will take away her power to decide when to tell me.  I understand that you don't like to see her wet herself, but I'd rather give her the power to speak up for herself than to control her in that way.  I'll keep an eye out and if she starts squirming about and not saying anything, I'll ask her then.  Again, we are looking for progress, not to push her back, right?"

When Brenda came out to meet her, she reached for the clothes that were brought with them.

"I hope you got my email," she told Ken.  "I'm really sorry, but I think this is for the best for  her, and it is good for her to see the consequences of not taking action for herself, too."

• 4 weeks later...

"Of course. I'll let you too get to the session. Bye, Kit. See you after. " Ken said kissing her head and headed off. 

"Bye daddy." Kit said,  and looked at Brenda ready to go to the room.  

Brenda smiled and welcomed Kit into the room.

Today, she had some play doh set up at her table and some wooden picture frames, but the hard plastic part was taken out of the frame.

"Can you guess what we are going to do today?" she asked Kit.

Brenda smiled and welcomed Kit into the room.
Today, she had some play doh set up at her table and some wooden picture frames, but the hard plastic part was taken out of the frame.
"Can you guess what we are going to do today?" she asked Kit.

Kit looked at the picture frames and play doh, she couldn't guess what they were going to do. This isn't what they usually did. "Hm... I don't know."

"We are going to make pictures with playdoh," Brenda told her.  "What you do, is you make your doh flat and then cut it into the shapes you want with the playdoh knife.  You can tell a story with the pictures, and to do that, I am going to have you make six such pictures.  Each picture is one part of the same story.  Understand?"

She smiled.

"Before we start, though, maybe we should go visit the bathroom so you don't have an emergency while we are working."

"We are going to make pictures with playdoh," Brenda told her.  "What you do, is you make your doh flat and then cut it into the shapes you want with the playdoh knife.  You can tell a story with the pictures, and to do that, I am going to have you make six such pictures.  Each picture is one part of the same story.  Understand?"
She smiled.
"Before we start, though, maybe we should go visit the bathroom so you don't have an emergency while we are working."

Kit nodded that she understood.
She thought about the suggested bathroom visit. "Sure." She agreed, it'd be better to try then not too.

Brenda took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom, but this time, she stood outside the bathroom for her.

"If you need help, you can come and get me, but you're a big girl.  I think I should start trying to give you a little privacy," Brenda told her.

She wasn't entirely sure this was best for her, but if something happened, then if she helped Kit from then on, then Kit would understand why, but she was certain that Kit wondered why she thought she had to take her all the way into the bathroom up until then, and probably hated it.

Brenda took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom, but this time, she stood outside the bathroom for her.
"If you need help, you can come and get me, but you're a big girl.  I think I should start trying to give you a little privacy," Brenda told her.
She wasn't entirely sure this was best for her, but if something happened, then if she helped Kit from then on, then Kit would understand why, but she was certain that Kit wondered why she thought she had to take her all the way into the bathroom up until then, and probably hated it.

Kit smiled at that, that she was allowed to have privacy. She was sure she wouldn't need help. "Okay." Kit said softly. She went inside a stall and got herself on the toilet after pulling down her pants and panties. She tried to go pee, but couldn't really get herself to go. So she tried again for another minute, she only peed a little. After that she wiped herself, then pulled up her underwear and pants. Then proceeded to wash her hands. She then met Brenda back outside the restroom.

Brenda smiled and took her hand.

"Okay, you all comfortable, then?  I think the picture exercise is going to take us about two hours, so I wanted to make sure you were comfortable, honey."

By now, because her dad had made sure that the relaxation music in the background played every night according to Brenda's instruction, the poor kid was more or less wet every morning since her dad had come home from his business trip.  He never said anything to her about it because Brenda had told him that it was probably a symptom of her inability to feel.  He agreed that he wanted to make sure his little angel got healthy again, so he would just wake her, let her get a shower, and then take her to school as though nothing had happened out of the ordinary, but he was getting worried about her.

Brenda brought her to the room again and showed her how to cut the playdoh and to make the pictures she wanted her to make.  

"Now, what I want you to make a story about, is how things went today.  Three pictures will  be about you getting up this morning and spending time with your family.  two pictures will be about school today, and one picture will be about your dad taking you here to meet me this afternoon.  Okay?"

Brenda smiled and took her hand.
"Okay, you all comfortable, then?  I think the picture exercise is going to take us about two hours, so I wanted to make sure you were comfortable, honey."
By now, because her dad had made sure that the relaxation music in the background played every night according to Brenda's instruction, the poor kid was more or less wet every morning since her dad had come home from his business trip.  He never said anything to her about it because Brenda had told him that it was probably a symptom of her inability to feel.  He agreed that he wanted to make sure his little angel got healthy again, so he would just wake her, let her get a shower, and then take her to school as though nothing had happened out of the ordinary, but he was getting worried about her.
Brenda brought her to the room again and showed her how to cut the playdoh and to make the pictures she wanted her to make.  
"Now, what I want you to make a story about, is how things went today.  Three pictures will  be about you getting up this morning and spending time with your family.  two pictures will be about school today, and one picture will be about your dad taking you here to meet me this afternoon.  Okay?"

Kit nodded that she was comfortable.

Kit hoped she would be fine for two hours, she didn't want to have an accident. Atleast they would be prepared if she did tho. She listened to her instructions as they got back into the room. "Okay. " she said.

Brenda started to explain her morning as she started to make her first picture.

"I woke up this morning before the alarm went off, just before six.  So, I'm going to make an unmade bed and a clock next to the bed that reads five minutes until six."

Brenda started to explain her morning as she started to make her first picture.
"I woke up this morning before the alarm went off, just before six.  So, I'm going to make an unmade bed and a clock next to the bed that reads five minutes until six."

Kit sighed softly. She had woken up to another wet bed this morning, she didn't even wanna get up. It upset her. But she had too get up. She had school and therapy.

"I woke up and got ready for school. Then ate breakfast. " She explained simply, leaving out that she wet the bed again.

Brenda smiled and she showed how she set her first picture frame with the clock showing the time she woke up.

"Okay, so do something like this," she said.