LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Therapist for Kit (private with Ishigreensa)

Skylove27

Brenda waited by the sink for her not realizing she had wet her panties at all.

(Is she in a skirt?  I forget)

Then when she thought she heard the peeing stop, she knocked on her door.

"Don't take all day, honey.  We are still cutting into your therapy clock...."

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brenda waited by the sink for her not realizing she had wet her panties at all.
(Is she in a skirt?  I forget)
Then when she thought she heard the peeing stop, she knocked on her door.
"Don't take all day, honey.  We are still cutting into your therapy clock...."

(Should she be wearing a skirt? Would she be able to hide her accident better? )

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

(No, no, I like jeans better and the idea that Brenda might actually see a wet seat on her when she leaves for the day....  I was asking you so I didn't put words in your mouth that you didn't want.  I realize I sort of did that when I had her hold herself, but I was in Brenda's mind at the time, and thought she wouldn't have believed her until she was squirming like that.  Sorry if it seemed I controlled the character though).

Eventually, she knocked on the stall again.

"Honey, if you don't hurry up in there, I'm going to come in and redress you myself."

(No, no, I like jeans better and the idea that Brenda might actually see a wet seat on her when she leaves for the day....  I was asking you so I didn't put words in your mouth that you didn't want.  I realize I sort of did that when I had her hold herself, but I was in Brenda's mind at the time, and thought she wouldn't have believed her until she was squirming like that.  Sorry if it seemed I controlled the character though).
Eventually, she knocked on the stall again.
"Honey, if you don't hurry up in there, I'm going to come in and redress you myself."

(No, you're okay! :) and I like that idea. I'll reply in the morning tho. Heading you bed. Goodnight!)

"Um. I-I'll be r-right o-out." Kit said. She wiped her self and flushed the toilet.. She got up and pulled up her pants and wet panties. She zipped and buttoned it, then came out to wash her hands real quick.

Brenda watched her wash her hands, and then led her back to the room.

She looked up at the clock and frowned.  They only had a few minutes left.

"Sit down, please," she said to the timid little girl.  "I have something I want you to do.  It's kind of like homework, but it's not the kind where you have to write or think, really.  I just want you to listen to this CD about ten minutes before you go to sleep in the dark.  I think it will help calm you during the day.  Even though you might not want to talk to people yet, it is good if you don't feel intimidated by other people."

She handed her the CD.

"And I want you to talk to your stuffie a little bit, say a half an  hour before bed every night.  Again, you won't have to write anything down or tell me exactly what you told stuffie.  It's just to get you hearing the sound of your voice and getting used to it again.  This is a very important exercise in getting your quality of life back, so please do this.  No, I can't check if you did it.  I'm not going to harass you or give you bad grades if you don't.  This is for YOU, honey.  And you don't have to talk loudly if it embarrasses you.  A soft whisper is enough maybe under your blankets so if your parents check on you, they don't really know what you are doing, okay?"

She waited to see what the girl would say.

Brenda watched her wash her hands, and then led her back to the room.
She looked up at the clock and frowned.  They only had a few minutes left.
"Sit down, please," she said to the timid little girl.  "I have something I want you to do.  It's kind of like homework, but it's not the kind where you have to write or think, really.  I just want you to listen to this CD about ten minutes before you go to sleep in the dark.  I think it will help calm you during the day.  Even though you might not want to talk to people yet, it is good if you don't feel intimidated by other people."
She handed her the CD.
"And I want you to talk to your stuffie a little bit, say a half an  hour before bed every night.  Again, you won't have to write anything down or tell me exactly what you told stuffie.  It's just to get you hearing the sound of your voice and getting used to it again.  This is a very important exercise in getting your quality of life back, so please do this.  No, I can't check if you did it.  I'm not going to harass you or give you bad grades if you don't.  This is for YOU, honey.  And you don't have to talk loudly if it embarrasses you.  A soft whisper is enough maybe under your blankets so if your parents check on you, they don't really know what you are doing, okay?"
She waited to see what the girl would say.

Kit took the CD which had her name on it. Then heard both of her assignments. They didn't seem to hard to do. Maybe she wouldn't mind whispering to her Simba. After all itd be just her and she wouldn't have to talk about it in therapy. She nodded, "O-okay." She said.

"Good girl," Brenda said.  "Now, we're almost out of time because of you needing to use the potty, so just one more thing....  I would you to think about something that makes you happy for a minute."

She smiled and waited a moment.

"Alright, honey.  That's all there is for today.  Don't forget your homework because while I won't be grading you on it or harassing you about it at all, it is to help you.  I will simply ask if you did it, but if you say no, there is nothing I can do about it, okay?"

She then took her to her mother.

"I gave her a CD that she should listen to at night, but it's not required.  It's really up to her, but it should relax her a bit."

When she started to walk back to her office, she noticed that the girl's butt looked kind of wet.  

She went into the office and checked the chair.  

"Yes, she did!  She waited a little too late to tell her that she had to use the bathroom and started to wet before going!"  Brenda didn't know that actually, she had wet her panties while going to the toilet, and then sat down getting her pants and the chair wet afterwards.

The CD had some nature sounds on it like babbling brooks and rivers flowing along with other sounds.  However, something else that was on the CD that the counselor was unaware of, for she had copied it from a nature site on the internet, was that someone hacked it, and had little whispers suggesting that the listener was standing in the river, and that they were naked and to pee really bad....

"Good girl," Brenda said.  "Now, we're almost out of time because of you needing to use the potty, so just one more thing....  I would you to think about something that makes you happy for a minute."
She smiled and waited a moment.
"Alright, honey.  That's all there is for today.  Don't forget your homework because while I won't be grading you on it or harassing you about it at all, it is to help you.  I will simply ask if you did it, but if you say no, there is nothing I can do about it, okay?"
She then took her to her mother.
"I gave her a CD that she should listen to at night, but it's not required.  It's really up to her, but it should relax her a bit."
When she started to walk back to her office, she noticed that the girl's butt looked kind of wet.  
She went into the office and checked the chair.  
"Yes, she did!  She waited a little too late to tell her that she had to use the bathroom and started to wet before going!"  Brenda didn't know that actually, she had wet her panties while going to the toilet, and then sat down getting her pants and the chair wet afterwards.

The CD had some nature sounds on it like babbling brooks and rivers flowing along with other sounds.  However, something else that was on the CD that the counselor was unaware of, for she had copied it from a nature site on the internet, was that someone hacked it, and had little whispers suggesting that the listener was standing in the river, and that they were naked and to pee really bad....
(Should I continue this with her doing her homework then we could timeskip to the next session?)

(Yes, please...  I was also thinking the mom saw the girl's pants when she got out of the car?)

(Did you wanna rp that part together? Maybe you can play the mom for this scene?)

(Yeah, I think I would like to do that, if you don't mind....)

So, just as they are getting home?

Shall I start?

(Yeah, I think I would like to do that, if you don't mind....)
So, just as they are getting home?
Shall I start?
(Yes and yes you can start. I'm actually going to bed soon. So I'll reply once more before I do tho.)

Kit's mother listened while the therapist told her what her homework was.

Once they were on the way in the car, the pee in the girl's panties getting her jeans even more wet as she had not dried her panties after nearly wetting them at the session and in the toilet, the mom started to talk about what she expected.

"Honey, I know the counselor said it's your choice, but I really want you to listen to the CD, honey.  The better we follow what she says, the sooner you can start having a normal life again.  I just want what's good for you.  You know that.  I'm not prying about what you talk with her about.  I respect your privacy.  I just want to help you get better, okay?"

Once they arrived home, and her daughter got up from her seat, the pee had soaked through and gotten the seat wet and mom saw it!

"What the?!"

She looked up at her daughter.

"Come here, Kit!  Now!"

She was shocked that her seventeen year old sat in the car without a word about needing the bathroom, and peed her pants like that!

She didn't know about what happened earlier.

Once they were on the way in the car, the pee in the girl's panties getting her jeans even more wet as she had not dried her panties after nearly wetting them at the session and in the toilet, the mom started to talk about what she expected.
"Honey, I know the counselor said it's your choice, but I really want you to listen to the CD, honey.  The better we follow what she says, the sooner you can start having a normal life again.  I just want what's good for you.  You know that.  I'm not prying about what you talk with her about.  I respect your privacy.  I just want to help you get better, okay?"
Once they arrived home, and her daughter got up from her seat, the pee had soaked through and gotten the seat wet and mom saw it!
"What the?!"
"Come here, Kit!  Now!"
She was shocked that her seventeen year old sat in the car without a word about needing the bathroom, and peed her pants like that!

"What the?!"
"Come here, Kit!  Now!"

Kit was very quite getting in the car. Her panties were still wet and most definitely not comfortable. If her mom were too find out she had an accident, she'd die of embarrassment. Well even more embarrassment anyways. Hopefully the pee wouldn't go through her pants, she couldn't tell. She was too before to feel.

"Uh ok." Kit said. Then when they were home, Kit quickly got out of the car so she could change and shower. She was disgusted and ashamed of herself for doing something she shouldn't had been doing at her age. "Come here Kit! Now!" She heard her mother shout from the car. She froze. Oh no. This couldn't be happening. Did the pee seep through her pants and her mother saw it? Kit turned around and ran back to the car. "W-what mom?" She asked softly.

Her mother told her to sit down again.

"Why?" she asked.  "Why didn't you ask me to pull over at a gas station?  It's ridiculous that you can't even talk enough to have your own mom pull over so you can use a toilet!  I would have stopped!"

She made her lift up and then took her hand and made her touch the back of her pants where it was wet.

"I'm really disappointed in you.  I know you are having a hard time communicating, but I'm your mother!"

She sighed.

"Come on!"

She led her to the bathroom and then stood in front of her.

"Pull your pants down and sit on the toilet.  It doesn't look like you peed all the way yet, so I want you to try."

She had not been listening if Kit tried to tell her she had done it earlier.  If she had, she would have been even more upset that there was a toilet right there, and still she chose to pee her panties!

Her mother told her to sit down again.
"Why?" she asked.  "Why didn't you ask me to pull over at a gas station?  It's ridiculous that you can't even talk enough to have your own mom pull over so you can use a toilet!  I would have stopped!"
She made her lift up and then took her hand and made her touch the back of her pants where it was wet.
"I'm really disappointed in you.  I know you are having a hard time communicating, but I'm your mother!"
She sighed.
"Come on!"
She led her to the bathroom and then stood in front of her.
"Pull your pants down and sit on the toilet.  It doesn't look like you peed all the way yet, so I want you to try."
She had not been listening if Kit tried to tell her she had done it earlier.  If she had, she would have been even more upset that there was a toilet right there, and still she chose to pee her panties!

This was what she was deeply afraid of happening. She should've said something. But no she was to afraid of the consequences. Now she was red face. Her mother sounded frustrated. She followed her trying to explain herself but she kept getting cut off. She thought she was going to cry any second. She sat on the toilet in front of her mother, she tied to hide her front. This wad SO humiliating. "I-i don't have to go..." Kit was cut off again.

"Don't give me that," mom said.  "You're pants aren't that wet.  You're not getting off that toilet until I hear you pee in it."

Then she started to run a bath while her daughter sat on the toilet.

"Once you are done with your pee, you can take a bath by yourself, but I better not hear of you peeing your pants like this again...."   But she cut herself off.  What threat could she really make?  The girl was already seeing a counselor, and she didn't intend on spanking a seventeen year old, almost adult.  She really had no recourse... but maybe... talk to her therapist.

After she waited long enough, she finally let her daughter up whether she peed or not, and then went to the phone to tell her that she had peed her pants on the way home, and wondered what they could do about it.  They talked for a while....

(Skip to the next session?)

(Yeah, have her arriving after her mom tells her that she will be there for three hours this time....  Cuddling will start because the therapist will tell her that she peed her pants twice in one day, and tell her hwo she found the seat wet when she left and how her mom called her and that that means she needs more help than they at first thought)

(Yeah, have her arriving after her mom tells her that she will be there for three hours this time....  Cuddling will start because the therapist will tell her that she peed her pants twice in one day, and tell her hwo she found the seat wet when she left and how her mom called her and that that means she needs more help than they at first thought)
"You'll be here for 3 hours today, honey. I'll be here in 3 hours. Love you " Rachel told her daughter.
Kit nodded. "Love you too." She said softly and left the car and walked into the building. She had no idea her mom talked about her accident with her therapist. She brought Simba with her again. She's been needing and wanting him more and more lately. She couldn't go anywhere without him. She was signed in and told to go to Brenda's office. The door was open. (There ya go [emoji23])

Your PM:

"You'll be here for 3 hours today, honey. I'll be here in 3 hours. Love you " Rachel told her daughter.

Kit nodded. "Love you too." She said softly and left the car and walked into the building. She had no idea her mom talked about her accident with her therapist. She brought Simba with her again. She's been needing and wanting him more and more lately. She couldn't go anywhere without him. She was signed in and told to go to Brenda's office. The door was open.

My Answer:

Brenda smiled when the girl came into the office.

"Have a seat, honey," she said at the usual spot at the table.  "How are you doing with the CD?  Does it help you relax?  Don't be scared to tell me you didn't listen to it.  I won't be mad."

She then sat next to the young girl and took her hands.

"Oh i... I didn't.. I f-forgot about it." Kit said. "B-but I w-whispered to S-simba t-though." Kit said, she pulled her hands away to hold her simba. She was not kidding about getting attatched to him again.

Brenda smiled and nodded.

"I'm glad you are talking to Simba, and I promised I wouldn't get mad and nothing bad would happen if you didn't listen to the CD, but honey, if you don't do everything I'm asking, it's going to take longer to get a healthy life back.  You want to go back to normal as soon as you can, don't you?  You don't like to worry your mommy and have to come to therapy because of stress, do you?"

She smiled at her.

"I talked with mommy last week, and I have to say, you need a lot more work than your mom and I first thought, honey.  I can't believe you didn't even tell your mommy to pull over to take you to the toilet when you were driving home.  And then you peed some in your pants before you asked me to take you potty last week, and before that, you used the potty as a way to cut our session short, but didn't even pee...."

She sighed.

"This is really showing red flags to me, honey.  You're social skills are a lot worse than I thought."

She put a hand on the little girl.

"You've been feeling alone for far too long, honey.  It's time to try to change that."

She then pulled the girl off of her seat so she was standing.

"You need to get used to human contact, and not just words, baby.  I want you to sit in my lap for a minute, and see how that feels...."