LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Failure To Validate

i created this log in a few days ago i was told that i would recieve an e-mail that i would have to do something with in order to get my account validated but i have yet to recieve this e mail what is going o or is it just a technical problem? just incase i misstyped my e-mail adress twice here it is again leafy_kille@hotmail.com

Do you have a spam filter? Because you might want to check your spam box for the email. I know when I joined, the email ended up in my spam box. If not, then I think you can click on 'Resend Validation' which should be at the top of the page. I'm not exactly sure where. And that should send you another email. At least that was the way it was done when I joined.

i have checked my junk e mails there are none i have resent the validation and i still have not recieved the e mail i cant seem to check what e mail adress im sending it to... i like this forum and would like it to validate properly...

leafy

Guest diamondback688

i didnt have to do anything ewither...one day, i was just about to send a pic of my driver's license to prove i was 18, and my status was changed to verified 18+...