LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One too many times pvt sarahbedwetter

"Wow I can't believe you did that again you must love your diapers!" she said cooing at him.

Britney looked at the clock.

"I've enjoyed babysitting today but I have things I have to do so it's time for baby to go home and don't you dare take your diaper off you will come and see mommy in the morning and I'll change yay then."

She gave him his clothes

"Give mommy a kiss for bye byes."

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter took the pacifier out of his mouth and reached out to pass it back.

”what? You mean I have to wear this...this thing home and wear it to bed?”

He sighed and kissed her on the cheek.

”Fine, I’ll see you tomorrow, I guess.”

"Yes you do you're a baby boy and you've been having lots of accidents I wouldn't want you having one when mommy isn't there.

She put his pacifier back in.

"Baby don't touch hims pacifier or he gets panking."

"No baby you will see me in the morning or I'll send all these pictures to your friends and have them blown up and put all over school." she said smiling at him making sure he had NO choice!

He nodded and waited for her to take the pacifier out, when she made no move to it he pointed at it

”peathe take it out”

As she threatened to show all the pictures he got worried and nodded frantically 

“I’ll be here!”

"Good boy I know you will, would you like to keep the pacifier with you?" She smiled cause he wouldn't get very many decisions.

She looked at the clock.

"Ok baby boy I will see you in the morning and remember your diapers stay on!" she smacked him on his diapered bottom.

She didn't know much about him but having to remain in the diaper around his family was really exciting for her!

He wanted to rip the diaper off  and tell her that he wasn’t playing along anymore but he knew she was the one in charge, hopefully he could find a way out of this.

He shook his head when she asked about the pacifier 

“No, I’ll weave it here”

He wondered how he was going to hide his diapered condition from his family

"Ok baby boy you can leave it here and it will be waiting for you tomorrow, my boyfriend will be coming over later do you want me to see if he'll be your daddy!" she broke up laughing as she thought it was pretty funny. Truth be known she didn't even like guys she liked girls!

"Ok time for baby to go if you want a extra diaper to take home so your mommy or your hot sis can change you."

Shit! Britney thought to herself she didn't mean to let it slip that she had a crush on his older sister!

"Ok good bye." she opened the door hoping he wouldn't figure out what was going on.

• 5 months later...

Peter hurriedly put his clothes over the diaper and rushed home. The diaper crinkled loudly as he walked, he hoped no one could here the crinkles as he took every step carefully until he got home.

As soon as he was inside his house, he rushed up to his room and closed the door before locking it. He got into his pyjamas and was able to fall asleep after an hour of trying to get comfy.

Early the next morning he woke and blushed as he remembered the previous nights events, he looked under the covers to confirm and to his horror he realised that the diaper he was wearing was thoroughly soaked, meaning he had wet it during the night.