LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One too many times pvt sarahbedwetter

Britney came home throwing her purse and keys down, she had free run of the house her dad had died when she was 12 and her mom had to leave town for work several times throughout the year. She was frustrated cause this freshman at her school was always checking her out, I mean it was so obvious and she was tired of it!

"I mean I guess if I was a stupid boy I might wanna hit that too!" she said as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was 5'9 spiral permed long blond hair and legs to die for with nice firm tits.

She rubbed her breasts and smiled.

"Maybe i need to give him the attention he wants, he's a stupid boy and I like girls maybe he don't know that but I still know what boys like."

Britney figured she had the perfect plan she imagined it in her head and a wicked smile appeared on her face.

She would approach him at school the next day and hatch her plan..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter was a bit of a geeky guy, he had just started at the college and on the first day spotted her...she was stunning. Peter knew she was way out of his league but he couldn’t resist looking at her every chance he got.

He was fortunate to be overlooked by everyone so knew he could catch a glimpse regularly, she caught him a few times but he looked away quickly.

As he arrived home and looked at himself in the mirror he knew he would have no chance with her.

Peter was 5’4, he had blue eyes and brown hair which was a little longer than he’d like but was planning on getting it cut later in the week

Britney went to school in some cute shorts showing off her legs today she was on a mission. She wanted to find Peter and see if she could set her plan in motion.

Oh there he is! She thought to herself.

She walked over to him adjusting her bra hoping to get his attention

"Is it Peter?" she asked nervously playing her part even biting the inside of her lip.

Peter looked up and gasped, he never dreamed that she would come and speak to him, he didn’t even know her name.

He opened his mouth to answer but blushed, he could feel himself getting excited as he stared at her breasts

”H...hi.....y..yes it’s P..Peter, um, is...is everything ok?” He managed to stammer out some sort of reply but knew he sounded like an idiot

"Well I've been watching you and um?" Britney acted like she was really nervous and a ditz.

Britney looked at him and she smiled noticing he was checking out her breasts.

"Do you like what you see?" she said in a stern voice then she caught herself.

"Sorry I get nervous um would you like to come over?" If Hollywood could see her she would definitely win a Oscar she was playing her part well.

Peter blushed as she caught him looking and nodded

”Yes, I mean..um, they’re very um....”

He stumbled over his words and blushed again but then couldn’t believe his luck when she asked him over

”Yes, I...I’d like to come over, um, sorry I...I don’t actually know your name”

He couldn’t believe his luck, he knew others would be envious of him being asked to come to this babe’s house

Britney decided to tease him some more she knew she had him where she wanted, he'd probably get down on all fours and bark if she told him too.

"Ok I understand, wait did you say yes oh thank you we'll have so much fun!" she said squealing like a school girl.

Twirling her hair and again adjusting her bra to give him a show.

"I'm Britney by the way, here let me see your phone." taking the phone from him she put in her number and address.

She smiled and bated her eyes.

"Ok come over tomorrow after class and where something comfortable." she smiled and handed him back his phone.

Tonight she would go to the store and get what she needed!

Peter smiled, he had to cover himself up as he stared at her breasts and imagined how tomorrow would go. 

He handed his phone over and watched as she put her number in, he knew other guys would give anything to be in his position at the moment.

”Ok Britney, I’ll see you tomorrow after class”

He knew exactly what he would wear tomorrow and decided to take her some flowers to soften her up

"Sounds good I can hardly wait." she said walking away smiling looking back sure enough he was checking her out.

Boys they're so predictable. She said to herself

Once school was out she went to babies r us.

"Time to put that sissy boy in his place." she said grabbing her purse walking in the store

Peter watched her walk away, he admired her figure and how she swayed as she walked.

As soon as school was over he ran home and got out his jeans and a shirt, he wanted to make a good impression on her.

That night he thought about Britney and kept checking his phone to make sure it wasn’t a dream.

After plucking up some courage he sent a text, it wasn’t much and seemed geeky but he wanted her to know he wanted to come over, after all she did seem shy. All the message said was ‘Hi Britney, it’s Peter. Can’t wait to come over tomorrow, maybe you and I could have some fun, if you know what I mean’ he hit the send button and lay back. 

Britney wondered who could be texting her this late at night as she had been busy getting ready for her new baby. She walked over to her phone and smirked.

She was wearing some sexy Victoria's secret lingerie. She snapped a picture and sent it to him.

"Me too little boy." she teased smiling as she was looking forward to tomorrow as well but obviously for different reasons!

As his phone beeped he looked at the picture and gasped 

“wow, she’s even more stunning than I thought!”

He knew ordinarily that she would be way out of his league but thought that due to her nerves that was what kept her back, something he was determined to use for his advantage

Britney got up the next day she decided to wear a skirt with a red thong and a white t shirt she also put her hair in pigtails. She wanted to give off the innocent little girl look, she figured this was just more of her plan. She was act more nervous around Peter hoping he would try to be a tough guy or a man try to take control of everything. Then she would lower the boom on him and it will be much more enjoyable for her and more humiliating for him.

She smiled as she saw him.

"H--hi Peter are you ready for tonight did you like my picture hope you don't think less of me I just know what guys like." she said shyly looking at the ground at times totally showing how shy and nervous she was.

Peter got up the next morning and looked at Britney’s picture again, he felt his manhood getting stiff, he hoped she hadn’t seen many as his hadn’t grown much past puberty.

He put on his Jeans and shirt and headed to school smiling when he saw her

”Hi, oh no I don’t think less of you, it was very...um....nice of you. You’re quite pretty you know!”

He held out his hands which clasped a bunch of flowers he had picked up on the way

”um...these...these are for you”

"Th--thank you I bet you say that to all the girls." she said blushing trying to act real nervous.

She wanted to throw up when he gave her flowers. Typical guy! She thought and this and other things are the reason I like girls.

"Aww thank you that's so sweet of you." she went to hug him and squealed like a school girl.

What I have planned will make all this worth it! She thought taking the flowers and smelling them, but she wasn't smelling the flowers but revenge!

Peter smiled, he couldn’t wait until school was out so he could have some fun. The fact is that he hadn’t had much luck with the girls and was still a virgin, something he was embarrassed about. He thought Britney must be with he shyness so she wouldn’t know anything.

”Th..that’s ok, I was going to bring them later but I saw them this morning and decided to get them now”

"Well that was very sweet of you." she said kissing him on his forehead.

"Sorry." she said giggling shyly

She blushed turning red

"I better get to class can't wait till after school." she said running off giggling.

I'll have him literally eating out of my hands! She thought to herself as she went to class.

Peter almost fainted when she kissed his forehead but managed to keep his composure

”I...I need to get to class too, I’ll see you later!”

He watched as she ran off and hoped she didn’t realise how close he was to having an ‘accident’ in his underwear.

He got up and headed to class but couldn’t keep his mind focused on the lesson, constantly thinking about Britney and their upcoming date 

Britney was also day dreaming about what was going to go down in a couple of hours. She sat there and felt herself getting moist and her nipples were hard and erect. She was definitely feeling the control she had, but also she was turned on how she performed a masterpiece

He probably thinks I'm childish. She smiled to herself knowing he was in for a big surprise!

Peter kept looking at the clock. Only a couple hours left and then the fun can start.

He had a plan of how the evening would go, ending with them being in bed, finally he would lose his virginity.

He sat and daydreamed, almost jumping out of his chair as the bell rang, signalling the end of the day. 

He quickly packed his things and went to the toilet before heading out of the school doors

Britney was calculating her plan during her last class. She was glad it was finally over she literally raced home she was surprised she didn't get a speeding ticket.

She got home and got all her stuff ready.

Then she went outside and hung the banner.

IT'S A GIRL!

Peter checked the address a few times before knocking on the door.

Britney never mentioned a baby shower or anything when she invited him over, maybe the banner he saw was an old one that hadn’t been taken down yet.

He stood on the doorstep waiting and was about to phone the number to see if he should come back another day

Britney had everything ready she was so excited as she checked her phone any minute she should be hearing a knock on the door not but a minute later she herd it.

"Oh good he's here!" she said practically skipping to answer the door.

"Hi Peter please come in."

“Hi...um, I can come back another time if you want. I mean the...the banner on the front, if you’re having a baby shower or something?”

Peter walked into the house and stood by the door waiting for Britney’s answer, he didn’t want to interrupt a party 

"Oh know it's fine." she said letting him in.

She walked over to the couch "Have a seat." she said patting the couch.

Britney looked at him smiling knowing he was either nervous or maybe he'd try to show her he's a man. She couldn't wait to see what he was going to do!