LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One too many times pvt sarahbedwetter

“Oh ok...th..thank...thank you”

Peter sat himself on the couch, his earlier confidence seemed to have abandoned him, he wasn’t sure what to do.

He pretended to yawn and put his hand on her shoulder.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Britney wanted to laugh at how awkward he was but she was the cat and he was the mouse in this little game. He was her plaything and right now she just wanted to wait to spring the real Britney on him but for now she wanted to play and tease the poor boy.

She blushes shyly

"I like that ." she said nervously as she felt him put his arm on her shoulder.

Peter smiled nervously at her, she smelled amazing and he couldn’t resist running her hand through her hair.

He blushed as her felt himself start to erect, hoping she wouldn’t notice, or laugh at his lack of size, he figured with her being nervous she wouldn’t know any different.

”Y...your very beautiful Britney, I’m glad you asked me here”

Peter couldn’t believe what he was hearing, he blushed and coughed but managed to nod his head

”Yes, well, I mean...um....only if you want it to happen”

He had to try and hide how excited he was as he thought about undressing her

"I do b--but I want you to do something for me, um never mind I'm sure you wouldn't do it." she says giving him a sexy look

She could feel her nipples getting hard she was so exited as her plan was about to come to fruition.

Peter looked at her, he was willing to do practically anything to see her naked.

”Anything, what is it that you want me to do?”

Peter would agree to do anything at that moment

Peter frowned a little 

“A drink would be nice but I’d really like to know what you were going to ask me. I won’t laugh or anything”

Peter stroked her arm to try and relax her enough to tell him

"Ok you sure." she said nervously grabbing his hand caressing it she also twirled her hair and adjusted her bra just to tease him a little.

"Well I've always had this thing I want you to say mommy will you put me in a diaper!"

She smiled at him biting her lip seductively

Peter looked at her and stared at her

”You...you what? You want me to say what? I...that’s...that’s kind of strange....I’m not sure I can say it”

He stroked her arm again to try and calm her down and get her to relax

“Well, I...I do want to get into your panties. You mean if I didn’t say it then you...you won’t strip down for me and we cant get better acquainted?!”

Peter looked at her and frowned, trying to work out his options. He was getting excited and knew he was erect, not that anyone could tell!

”F...fine....um....I’ll say it to you”

He cleared his throat and took a deep breath

”M..mommy, will...will you put me in a...a...d..diaper”

She smiled blowing in his ear knowing she had him where she wanted.

"Thank you baby I promise you won't regret it!" she said still stroking him, she looked down at her hand to make sure she still had her his boyhood in her hand.

Britney suddenly stopped hoping to keep him wanting more but she already knew he would, after all he was just a stupid boy.

"Ok you stay right here and mommy will be right back." she kissed him on his check before going to her bedroom.

Peter blushed as she spoke to him but groaned a little as she stroked him, he knew she must feel how big, or small, he was and wondered if she had anything to compare to.

He moaned and looked up as she stood up and disappeared out of the room, he had wanted her to carry on but wondered if she had gone to get into something more comfortable for their night

Britney went to her room and changed picking up the diaper and powder the show was about to began as she put on her stripper boots. She liked at herself wearing a leather skirt and only her bra, she looked sexy but very domineering.

"Ready  baby boy." she said strutting in like she owned the world.

Peter gasped as she stood there right in front of him with hardly anything on

”What...wait....I..I thought you just wanted me to say it....you don’t....don’t actually want to put one on me do you? I thought we were going to have some...some fun tonight?!”

Peter looked at her, he was confused

”But...that’s...that’s not what I meant, and you know it”

He looked at the thong and put it on the sofa next to him

”You’re not serious!”

"No you said you want in my panties now you can so put them on sissy boy!" Britney was tired of the games she was letting little Peter know how things were going to be. When he hesitated she gave him a stern look.

"Put them on now or you'll regret it!" she said her voice full of venom.

Peter was shocked at the turn of events, he didn’t like where Britney was taking the date.

He looked at her and cleared his throat and tried to be confident in himself 

“N..no, I won’t do it! I..I’ll just head home instead”

"We'll see about that!" she says in one move she pounces on him like a lioness. She grabs him and spins him around yanking him over her lap.

Once she has him pinned down she yanks his pants and underwear down.

"You're spanking will end when you beg for mommy to diaper you!."

Smack she continues spanking his ads hard each smack harder then the last one.

Peter looked at her in shock, before he could say anything she had him over her lap and had his underwear down.

This position was familiar to him as until he moved out for college his mom had still spanked him like a child for any bad behaviour.

He reached back to cover his bottom and tried not to cry

”Ouch, hey, Britney...please stop, I don’t want to be here anymore”

After a few more slaps he burst into tears, crying like a little toddler. Through blurred, tears eyes he saw the reflection in the mirror, Britney looking sexy and commanding as she punished him, he looked like a little child being spanked by mommy for naughtiness.

After a few minutes more he couldn’t hold on any longer and started to beg....

”Ow!! P...please....m..mommy, p...please d..diaper me!”