LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers For Valentine's Day

I know people always use Halloween as a perfect excuse to go out and about in just diapers and a baby outfit without arousing too much suspicion, but I'm wondering if anyone here is planning to play Cupid in diapers for valentine's day, either at a party or in private for your spouse? Sounds like a forgotten holiday that can give AB's or DL's another excuse to indulge in a public display of diaper wearing.

If I saw someone run around wearing a nappy holding a bow and arrow, I guess I would be more likely to see him as something else ending on -upid

Maybe some would think it was a senile version of robin hood :D

Good points, but I clearly stated "at a party or in private with your spouse", not running around the streets of town in a diaper with a bow and arrow! That would surly get you arrested for carrying a dangerous weapon!

If I saw someone run around wearing a nappy holding a bow and arrow, I guess I would be more likely to see him as something else ending on -upid

Maybe some would think it was a senile version of robin hood :D

It's magic only the people who really need Cupid can see me in the diaper, carrying the Bow and Arrow. And they always see me too late.

Good points, but I clearly stated "at a party or in private with your spouse", not running around the streets of town in a diaper with a bow and arrow! That would surly get you arrested for carrying a dangerous weapon!

Yeah... "Look out, he's got a loaded nappy" !!!

:diespam: <<--<- Stop sending me all those elephants!

Well, if that is ALL you are worried about - just don't carry REAL arrows! - Meaning none with actual points on the end - instead, a suction cup, or better still, some sort of foam....