LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pads as Stuffers / SAP Explosion

dougbot

I rarely have access to ABDL diapers and usually buy Tena from Walmart or the drugstore.  These will hold about 2 wettings on their own.  I'm a heavy wetter and always have problems with diapers leaking.  But with a pad, they'll hold 3-4 wettings.

One solution is to use female incontinence pads (ie: poise, tena, always etc.) as stuffers.  But I've found them to be less than useful as of late.

I've found the pads often "explode" from the SAP swelling inside.  Its as if the glue in the pad can't hold the moisture.

I'm also worried the SAP might get inside my penis - can this be a problem?

Anyone else have this issue?

I doubt that it will be a problem unless your penis is able to suck or wick the SAP upstream.

Depending on how much tell tale diaper bulge you can tolerate there are lots of ways to soak up extra wetness.

I often use a turkish type hand towel (not wash cloth although that could be used) to pad up the diaper interior.

When sufficiently wet it can be pulled out of the diaper bottom and rinsed squeezed and reused for another soaking.

All ideas are valid for consideration to make efficient and economical use of expensive diapers and personal comfort.

People use disposable baby diapers as stuffers after cutting the wings off and cutting slits in the backing.

Cloth baby diapers also work well if you can wash and dry them.

SAP isn’t likely to get into your penis, but I can’t say for sure it won’t. I can say the stuff sure does make a mess to clean up. But then, you knew that.

Pads are also very usefull for over the top leaks putting them sideways just above the standing leakguards or higher if your trying to use a stray diaper that's to big?.
I actually just found 10 cases of double up liners that i had in the back of my closet and forgot about for the last 4 years based off the shipping date ,my landlord has been up my ass about about cases of diapers everywhere so i had to have my aide go through the closet & get rid of the excess that doesn't fit.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk