LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Fanfic RP

BabyGabrial

Hello all who choose to check this topic out. I am wanting to do a new role play with someone, or multiple people, in a already existing world. I am wanting to do an adult baby fanfiction roleplay where we pick a fictional world, such as Avatar, Fairy Tail, AoT, ect, and create our own characters and develop a story in it adding in adult baby elements. Here is what I am looking for in this

1) I would like in deph characters, with traits, roles, and personalities, with room to develop. So no characters just called mom or brother.

2) I would like to do this with someone willing to communicate so we can keep on the same page on the RP. 

3) Replies should be three sentences minimum. You don't need to make an entire page in your reply but I DO NOT want one word replies.

4) I will only be adding the AB fetish in this and maybe some light BDSM but if you would like to add in another fetish please run it by me first. Explain what fetish you are wanting and how you would like it used.

I have not decides what world I would like this to be in so if you have any suggestions let me know here or PM me.

Huh. That does sound fun! I like how you specified you want NEW characters in an existing world. In my opinion that's how Fanfiction should be done.

Unfortunately I'm not in the market right now to start a new RP. :( But I will keep you in mind if I have an opening. :)

Can I join if possible I would like to be a character who is forcefully babied and send me a message if I can join

what about a high school dxd rp

Just a suggestion let me know what you think

And if I can join my characters name is Alex it is irl as well 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...