LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

I didn't even dream on my Mommy’s lap because I already had everything I ever wanted. I was so warm and happy and loved.

I think I woke up but didn't stir as my brain vaguely registered the door opening and closing. But I was still so fuzzy I couldn’t process what that meant.

I sit up a little. "r-really? You've been holding me that long?" For some reason this made me feel strangely guilty. I forced my Mommy to sit with me on her lap for hours because I fell asleep!

As he mobes me I realize 3 things:

1. My body is very stiff from napping like that so long!

2. My Mommy was smiling. Could it be that she enjoyed cuddling as much as I did? That made the guilt go away instantly.

3. My diaper was very wet. That last revelation caused me to blush.

I knew I should ask to be changed, but I just felt so... calm. Like nothing bad could ever happen so why worry about anything? I felt like an actual baby. But not in the way Mrs. Peterson made me feel like a baby. No, this was a very good feeling. Like I had nothing to be afraid of or anxious about for the first time in my life.

I snuggled against Daddy.

I look up at you in confusion. "Wait, You're going to change me?" I'd never been changed by a Daddy before. That was always Mommy’s job. Do Daddies even know how to change diapers?

(Sorry, I don't know how I missed your last post.)

I was a little nervous at first, but once he started he was just as good as Mommy.

I stood up and hugged him. "Thank you, Daddy. You're a really good diaper changer."