LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

It felt sooooo good to be out of that dirty diaper. And I knew from experience that a bath would do wonders for my rash. As soon as my bottom hit the warm water I was on cloud 9. I think that's a saying, right?

(Not particularly. Anna got plenty of that in her previous homes and she isn't likely to disobey you unless she's having a panic attack like the other night. In which case a spanking wouldn't be very helpful. I'm fine with spanking and timeouts if she does something that deserves punishment. But as things currently stand I can't see Anna acting out on purpose. I'm sorry if that's a disappointment. :()

(And that's perfectly fine. I wish I could oblige and have Anna act out so you could punish her if that's what you want. But I simply can't think of a good reason for her to do that. Is that going to be a problem moving forward?)

(Shoot me a PM if you have an idea for where you'd like this RP to go or if you're growing bored of it. I, personally, am enjoying it a lot the way it is, but I also want you to have fun as well.)

I hear you come into the living room just as I bowl a Strike in Bowling. "Oh, hi Mommy. Are you all done with work?"